3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shiroichirou 04.06.20 03:42 pm

Your opinion is very important to us !!! =3 (Escape from Tarkov)

Questions such as:
1.I understand that there lecapitaine confidentiality, but the response, whether to take over 5K, not for alpha, but for the buns?
2.And if it goes on average hardware?
3.And even whether to take it in this form, where is she now?
Interested in the opinions of people who played in alpha, the answer in Yes or No.

I'm afraid for the game, many times burned, Divison,dragon age, Elitka and a few others. Still the amount is large.
40 Comments
Sort by:
d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 04.06.20

what's with these games wrong?

A
Admin_Mudak 04.06.20

Who asked the question already knows the answer. There is a matter of taste, me for example, don't cling to this game and I won't.

C
Chestir 04.06.20

Yes, after the show, I also was not impressed)

b
balabxl 04.06.20

At this stage, rather no than Yes. For all that's shown works only as shown (that is, the polished part is shown). What actually is the game, it is not clear, as those who play in it, ordered the information not to disclose any about the game). They say that good. But that's all they say...

M
MedvediVodki 04.06.20

Well 5K, well over raw alpha, what are you doing? Ofonareli?

S
Shiroichirou 04.06.20

let's insert five cents
Not a related question to my topic, but most also believe as I do. And the reasons:. Elitka good, but the pre-order Horizons cost 4K, and then in a month the incentive is to sell it for 2K, is this normal? I was pre-order. Komensky at the start, the incentive for a couple of hours hanging over the mower, then made 2K(neuspeli to take for 1K), and the release came out VYSER. DEVIAN(pre-order) a bunch of bugs and cheaters, played only 5 hours, now on 1.4 already play normally. Dragon age boring avno, where the plot is traversed in 10 hours or less, and quests boil down to the fact that, go bring me something that. Gather herbs 500, 1000 stones, etc tarkov? Crap in the first stream when they announced beforehand, rules of th. I'm not arguing,maybe he's good, but I can't to watch it while not paying 5K. But if he really is ohrinitelno? Then I regret that did not take a complete version.
Max_Sunmoon
5 for a game that can shoot or not to shoot too much. Can be for 1.6 or 1.8 (can't remember the price, but the same trouble). You're right, it's a matter of taste, me for example, don't cling to this game and I will not. But how can I evaluate the game not seen or played? And because of this wondering, a 5K is 3 good games that really let out now through the toilet probably, Denovo and bugs pushed and optimization no. Example of the last two games: deus ex and dishonored.

T
Tomato77777 04.06.20

I wish you these 5K invested in the PC

n
night1904 04.06.20

Shiroichirou
I think that this kit for 5K is not going anywhere after release, because it is at least game+season pass. So, if you want to try out the game right now, then make up your mind. However, in your place I would wait, when will fall the veil of secrecy with the game and everything will be more or less clear. Even if it is after the release.
But still the final decision for you.

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Shiroichirou
for 5K you get the opportunity to participate in the game's development, to catch bugs and stuff. Someone like it, someone - no.
I personally mostly prefer finished games, although a couple of games in early access is available
And game plushies that are in the game I think it will affect gameplay. Besides already mentioned, is that all this bonus loot you can lose a night game...
I think these buns and in beta version of the game will be. The more the game is planned in November or December like.
Better to wait beta version and you can buy it for 1600 rubles

M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20

I play alpha, the game once in 2 weeks patcat, with each patch it's getting cooler now preparing a global patch which will change the graphics completely, and increase optimizaciju, so Yes you better get that game but not for 5 kasara and 1600 standard, because all the buns that they give you can buy or find in the game, but it will be interesting to play, however will have to wait until the game's release, beta starts in December

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Latest information from EFT :

Dear players! Yet over the final preparations for the release of the patch with a network component of the alpha version of Escape From Tarkov, we would like to share with you the plans for the remainder of 2016.

After the release of this update, we plan to shoot and upload a video diary, which we may call Annual report. In it you will see the progress of development, i.e., what have we done for the year!

In addition, after the release of a patch and debugging a network component, we will hold a stream with the developers where everyone can see firsthand that all this time we did not lose in vain! ? We thank you all for your patience and faith in the project Escape From Tarkov!

S
Shiroichirou 04.06.20

MudrichenkO
This is interesting already, thank you. As a Cache, and the container can also be bought will? I just information not found for this reason and because of this, I'm afraid that will have to sort and sell weapons every time due to the small trunk

S
Shiroichirou 04.06.20

Borovik-rus
Thank you

o
oltr 04.06.20

The author does not go into the prick, wait better.
Actually, I'm in touch with this alpha. To sell access for a 5K without even the opportunity to play with other players! Just think. Online game" (MMO) without the players, KEK. 2 locations, a couple of weapons for 5K... I certainly understand that this is alpha and not forced, but still.
With Syst. requirements also not clear, given that the game is capricious and demanding unity.
Wait for access to the Incentive, as all normal boys

D
Delphis 04.06.20

achievements should be more. To a screen on the floor Golden the inscription got out: you killed 3 enemies without dying. The reward is 10 achievement points, these points to buy vneski well, or some similar crap

V
VETER15 04.06.20

Shiroichirou
Yes, buy!

S
Shiroichirou 04.06.20

oltr
They feel Jerry-rigged a patch with online)

P
Pon4ik007 04.06.20

Listen to smart people. Take 1600 ,and there and itself you will understand ,have it was you or not. I myself is the price for the new year I would take. it is very expensive and it is a pity,but 1600 is fine. to say that these 1600 I can spend on other normal game-nichrome not to say. Last game bought for that amount-the Witcher 3,all. More worthy to buy games I have not seen for myself. I would buy a battle,but the theme of the 1st world I don't like.

J
Jeff-xxx 04.06.20

Shiroichirou
Have an extra grandmother to take , but remember, this is Schrodinger's cat in glubokom bag .

B
Borovik-rus 04.06.20

Shiroichirou
Added multiplayer and updated graphics in EFT
http://forums.playground.ru/escape_from_tarkov/novy_patch_onlajn_dobavlen_v_igru-921024/