3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaka_podorojala 04.06.20 03:42 pm

O R much pgems (Diablo 2)

30+ akkov for 6 mules Packed with gems waiting for his MASTER AT COOKING
if interested write PM on forum
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shaka_podorojala 04.06.20

About me put a plus sign)))

B
Beast. 04.06.20

a good approach :D

S

wa za m**zi minusov zawli nastavili))

j
jr-sneg 04.06.20

he put it back together ? or with wigs the rest ?

j
jr-sneg 04.06.20

according to my calculations comes out to about 14k PG. it's about 5 Lo ( even more like ).
I can't imagine how much patience that all gemsy cook PG. %)

S

it nesvarenie lying on mules of different GHGs with wigs, by the way the 1/4 I had already digested

j
jr-sneg 04.06.20

Ah, well then directly it turns out ng for significantly less.
and then I fell into the sediment a little ))

S

from one acre I 80 PG pennies, you have 1 ACC for Um Pul

0b256 04.06.20

Shaka_podorojala
write /w wvx, and let your ACC where to write

V
VseZaZod 04.06.20

Talked with the author formed the opinion that there should be a guarantor to buy. There are on ng warranty?

i
irknet 04.06.20

VseZaZod
No. Usually modders are asked to carry out the transaction (classic>lod for example), but they are not a guarantee, just trust them more. And similar transaction accounts and does not in any way guarantee, because you can just change the password through the mail.

S

and how do you want for ~vex to recover the password through the mail when it didn't work
Scam of the century

S

0b256
in a personal yet write down how many runes ready to pay for the stones, and the number akkov discuss MB will make a discount if you take more than vex

r
redoolf 04.06.20

VseZaZod wrote:
Talked with the author formed the opinion that there should be a guarantor to buy
Curious, how was the communication that there was such an opinion.

V
VseZaZod 04.06.20

redoolf wrote:
Curious, how was the communication that laid down
I'm not going to copy-paste the dialogue is rude, I think. In your own words: sell, but a deal will get ready after a while. Uncontested: first you pay then you get. It's all understandable, but I personally would not hold sale and purchase without any warranties, when offered such conditions. In what I have written earlier there is no point.

P. S. the topic was the screen made to vanish while I was writing the comment. Everything except the pay it forward.

S

Everything except the pay it forward.
no need to hurry Akka to distribute.
or have you seen what a full slot of the stones on the leading mules after breaking a norm and nm on the wig?

S

by the way, I have everything prepared, ready to take your orders pawson.

V
VseZaZod 04.06.20

Shaka_podorojala
Everything I wrote personally: ready to pick up (first part, then another) if you can arrange a deal so that I didn't even have the hypothetical option to stay out in the cold. anamine of SeeYa disagree - nah of soglasen (singsong voice)

S

well th 3 Akka for rumble sell. give buzz - give ACCA (in advance they will change for you pass).
I am ready to sell, but I need some assurances that you don't start yelling here like a pig was KADALA THREW

well or as a variant to run this business through ircnet (but the buzz on this condition I will not even fart, OC minimum).
snapping ircnet for what he will cecati ACCA also remains in this case on your conscience