3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JEKABRAZZ 04.06.20 03:52 pm

Nvidia 1080 TI

Plan to take 1080 nvidia TI, what percent advise. In plans a top-end amd rysen.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.06.20

JEKABRAZZ
i7 - 4770k/4790k/6700k and higher. Now, judging by the profile, is i7-3770k, it would be in acceleration (from 4200-4400, and the same would go perfectly), but he it goes. Might not bother, a great CPU 3770k.
Else if you want, you can later on stick. The only reason to put more powerful, it is 6 cores / 12 threads and more. My i7-4790k loaded up 75% in the rise of the tomb raider and watch dogs 2. Then the number of cores begins to resolve, although the frequency is more important now is the CPU (of course 4 cores 8 threads or i7) from 4200 pulls quite well. 4 core units came out, they ship to 100%.
Reisen is still not present even on the shelves, and test games I do not see. Let's see what will come out of it, and the outcome will decide whether or not to change the 3770k. Yet. gtx 1080 it is normally open, enough for him.
Spoiler
Games like frequency, so that in the first place is to tighten it.

J
JEKABRAZZ 04.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Never clocked your stone, should, if at all.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.06.20

JEKABRAZZ
Look
Reference: http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/experiment-cpu-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-1080/
As you can see, not really, only in the limits of experimental error, although, maybe not, raising the minimum / maximum / average value. The FullHD resolution (1920x1080). No, for him, it would probably be foolish to take the gtx 1080 TI, too much cool. Probably 2k (2560x1440)?
Well
There is generally no difference what.
The acceleration is in the recommendations, it is desirable BUT not mandatory. I would have dispersed, at least up to 4000-4200.
No, look, that the difference is not very big. For yourself can crank out, to see the difference. In General, put the GTX 1080 TI, and don't think.
Something I don't see a big difference in acceleration:
Спойлерhttp://www.thg.ru/cpu/fx_protiv_core_i7_obzor_i_test/print.html
It seems, and not worth it. Although there are places rare where it shows weak growth (+10 frames).

R
Rupreht Klinsman 04.06.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
The acceleration is in the recommendations, it is desirable
So it does the crossing impact on the resource, no idea for whom it may be desirable, except for those who sell equipment or those who put the records that are understandable to a narrow circle of people.

N
Nurp 04.06.20

JEKABRAZZ

3770К is dispersed by the multiplier to 4.3 without raising strained, a video 1070. MSI Afterburner in games shows a decent amount of percent. So not only on 1080 TI, but also on the 2080 enough. Don't waste your money on Prots. Why pay more?
P. S. if you plan to fry none 4K monitor, then buying a more powerful CPU is needed.