3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 17.10.19 04:04 am

Optimization and impressions of the game (Earth Defense Force 5)

Well what can we say,it's a nightmare! Graphics from 2001 and the system requirements of 2019!
Even a Pentium 4 for her, a lot.
All other aspects of the game is also done at a very low level.

Spoiler
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

launched and removed in 2 minutes without passing even before the start of the fight, the game is terrible treshak, to do this game in 2019, the year that developers just a shame, I wonder what they were thinking releasing a hell of crap

g
gennaz 17.10.19

Steve Taller
Totally agree! I also did a test and removed! This is not a game,but a nightmare of a gamer.

i
insex 20.01.23

But on the contrary, it went to me, unusually and large-scale, trashy in the good sense of the word)), the graphics are not so terrible, given the number of mobs on the screen, for example, in EDF IR the scale is not the same, although the graphics are a bit better, for me it would be better if they left this graphon, and the scale of the game on the screen was increased.
And the game is just in 2017, it just came out on the PC in 2019.
Better advise something like that. I can't remember anything like it off the top of my head. Sometimes you want to take a break from the same type of AAA projects, in a similar three-piece.

ps this is a Japanese game and you need to make a discount for this, the Japanese are not like everyone else, maybe just Japanese games are not for you))

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

top game.