3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXSSSANDR 04.06.20 09:22 pm

Reaction to the comparison between Russian and European salaries

guys this is a normal reaction when you're the person throwing the comparison of salaries of EU And Russia . he begins obzatsa traitor

?
52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makar Stepanov 04.06.20

stalker7162534

I can never answer. You old inadequate writing nonsense on NG for many, many years.

s
stalker7162534 04.06.20

Makar Stepanov
Nonsense? It to you someone told or you have decided that everything is different from your beliefs is nonsense?

o
oltr 04.06.20

The Greeks - lazy devils. Do not want to work, and the benefits and high pensions, give them

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

ALEXSSSANDR wrote:
guys this is a normal reaction when you're the person throwing the comparison of salaries of EU And Russia . he begins obzatsa traitor
No, not normal. Tell him he's a fool, but first, in the face of the traitor 8)
You have an average CP of about 30 000. We in Estonia - more than 1000 euros. You can compare )

ALEXSSSANDR wrote:
this is the minimum
In Estonia (where I live) a minimum order of € 400 or less. So Yes, Estonia is a country not rich, but it's his own foolishness (politics and policy)...
Pensions have also less than in Greece.

M
Mr.Rifleman 04.06.20

ALEXSSSANDR
Do not forget that in Russia almost everything is much cheaper than in Europe. In my opinion, a little better than wages and low prices, than a good salary and high prices.

We have the money, like, there, but they seem not less than 25 euros (about 1600 rubles) daily in the store can't spend. And this despite the fact that only buy the core that hearty meal, without all sorts of delicacies.
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
In Estonia (where I live)
Hi there :)

m
masha 04.06.20

Than wage case. In Russia, too, would have been such salaries and rates, if certain government managers not acting smart.

y
yariko.v 04.06.20

What? In Russia a good wage. Over sale of Segal came to us in great and mighty, now the Megaphone is removed.

P
Posledovatel 04.06.20

downs and they price compare
if the average SN in the EU 1200евро, the metro ticket costs 3 euros

s
smallhell 04.06.20

Not really, of course, but the vector is correct.
There is one place, where they also compare salaries with European. They decided a radical difference to cut, but came out exactly the opposite. And now if somebody starts to compare salaries, observant people know what it is, that's annoying. It does not always pick the right words, but annoyed is justified.

And indeed, comparing the s/n it is impossible not to compare the cost of a liter of diesel, kilowatts of e-VA, a cubic meter of tap water and all that...

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

smallhell wrote:
comparing the s/n it is impossible not to compare the cost of a liter of diesel, kilowatts of e-VA, a cubic meter of tap water and all that...
Absolutely right, after comparing the wages it would be necessary to show everything, especially when you start to speak as *there* live better. And policies with the rights and freedom to Express their opinions - also an important argument.
Our gasoline is twice as expensive than you have in Russia, by the way 8)

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

ALEXSSSANDR
our salaries all have long been accustomed

G
GG4 04.06.20

Salaries need to compare only those who goes there to work (migrant workers), then indeed there can earn (but live in shit while the earnings) and then take the money to his country and to live well. Europeans spend several times more money on utilities, food, clothing, etc. to buy for example a graphics card they have in cash not more than we do.