3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 04.06.20 09:23 pm

What do you know about their future pension?

Answer me this question. Accept any answers.
For example, she will be a little.
And so on.
Nothing serious.
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 04.06.20

it will not be...

P
Pohmelovich 04.06.20

To think what it will be makes no sense,PR-in will do it for what they need.And Yes,the number of pennies is growing rapidly,so that in the future XS will be, if it is at all.

r
requiemmm 04.06.20

I it will not survive. Like most men of the Russian Federation, so that's really laying on it. By the time of my retirement, the retirement age is postponed a couple more times, to 80, to a flock of servants of the people more of the money went, and up to 80 lives every hundredth and not the fact. So it's, I, take loot now and enjoy life now, not to be sorry, say plow in hope, and until retirement and did not live.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

I'm official. Probably a normal pension, seniority, everything. However, not sure I'd live, given that periodically visits my body.

m
masha 04.06.20

To think about retirement early, the situation is unstable. All this talk about retirement, it talks about the money that you can shake of the population, while it is solvent.
Dedyvaevali, sacrificed health and life, so what? Nothing, die in poverty.

M
Mr.Rifleman 04.06.20

bootmgr wrote:
Dedyvaevali, sacrificed health and life, so what? Nothing, die in poverty.
Unfortunately the same everywhere, mate.

t

bootmgr
Grandparents do not work and get money just like that. And have fought the horses moved, this year's 72 anniversary, put age ranges and get the number is not compatible with life

m
masha 04.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Veterans of the Chechen war is still there, which have already been forgotten. About the Afghan war is now actively remember, but about the veterans something inaudible.
A terrible country.

t
totaya 04.06.20

I don't even know the father with the real length of service of 25 years - gave the state-Woo, pissing in pension 13 Tr, of course he works 55 to him, his mother had recently appointed 11. Given the current level of inflation in comparison to krymnash is pennies, one trip to the store is 3 thousand. I think retirement will be removed, as in China, or leave the same miserable. Of /the right how not to work a couple of thousand more/ less - pissing penny, it's a thankless GOS well, I will assign a decent pension, not about any trips abroad, old age of the question. If flying, now while there is money and health.

t

bootmgr
They're healthy, Those who tore the legs get a pension and can still work with your hands, getting double income.

t

totaya
13 thousand normally. I'm on the first 15 received. I don't think that at 55 years old want the money, fancy clothes are not necessary, for the girl to care is not necessary, eshki's too late to change, toys, gadgets, not interested. What? My grandpa stupidly drank from idleness and awareness of the proximity of the inevitability of what happened.

t
totaya 04.06.20

do you not think that not all 55 become degenerates? people have interests, Hobbies, they're still thinking, visit theatres and movies, NOT ?? thought? this is only a fraction. We, my father often play modern games at a time for survival, I mean, he's not retarded old fart as you think. The mother of the clave often I would read the word, because when I was born she already knew how to do it. I think that 13t.R. and 11 it's just a humiliation, a slap in the face. Yes, the salaries now are not encouraging, but this does not mean that this must be reconciled as stupid cattle.

S
Shine 04.06.20

Not that I'm going to work with anyone other than a freelancer, but 600 euros in old age if you want to have can. At least on the current situation with pensions in the country of residence.

t

totaya
In my city, a theatre ticket costs from 200 to 600 rubles, even if the pension in 5 thousand can afford

t
totaya 04.06.20

I just think we scored about taxes and food, and medicine to different degrees? what remains a month? it's okay if you don't work. Speaking of happy old age and travel, but it is a pattern, but why not. Our tickets cost the same, i.e. we do not live in the MSC

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 04.06.20

You can tell, bad heredity. I'm 55 and I'm interested in games, gadgets, music. My wife read a lot. In his free time fixing computers. At the age of 53, I, for fun, started learning phyton and at the moment it can't write complex prog. At the same time retired, not working.

t

borer
Feel inevitable?

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

Devil208
one thousand 5-7

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.06.20

totaya wrote:
I think that 13t.R. and 11 it's just a humiliation, a slap in the face. Yes, the salaries now are not encouraging, but this does not mean that this must be reconciled as stupid cattle.
So if you're in the province, either you get 8 - 13 sput, or sitting at home. Little choice, really.

m
masha 04.06.20

What are some examples of States ruled by emperors, and that was communism? Authoritarianism, dictatorship, allowed freedom of speech, censorship.
Something strange stirred.
I understand that Russia in its current form, it is not clear what. The ideology of some political strange texture.
Unarme kakayato. Kakieto over the goal. Kakieto Antioch.
Somewhere it already was.