3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndyKudry 04.06.20 09:24 pm

Low fps (Athlone 6000+ + 9500GT 512MB, 2 GB RAM) (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Good afternoon.
Have a computer of Atlon 6000+ 3 GHz, 512MB 9500GT video ГДДР2, 2GB DDR 800 RAM, Hard 80GB SATA, power supply FSP 350 (real 276 Wat) -like should suffice for this konfiguracii System License win 7 home Besik x32. The temperature in the CPU load 50G, 60g video .
Decided to play this game, read the forums on what computers and what fps (of course with manual optimization) people play. Set all frame reservation and visual CCC+, updated direct x, installed the Repack GTA IV - CE [R. G. Games], installed the patch title_update_7_EN ( v. 1.0.7.0 / 1.0.6.1 (Russian) / 1.0.5.2 (Japanese)).
created in the root commandline.txt settings
availablevidmem 3
noprecache
nomemrestrict
norestrictions
novblank
minspecaudio
Atomatom game put
Resolution 1280*1024 60 Hertz
The Settings Mean
the shade medium
filtering 4x
Distance 20
Depth 12
TRANS.stream 20
Depth of field on
vertikalka on

Start the bench
Percent 90%
RAM 87%
Video memory 67%
average fps 22.6
play is not comfortable.

Decided to start on the minimum salary, disconnected all that is possible, start the bench and to my surprise, the average fps was even less (19фпс)
Start the game, play also not comfortable + all in a lather and texture ladder.

The actual question, tell me what fps and on what settings you play on these computers? Any advice on optimization did not help me, am inclined to think that downloaded a bad Repack.
Thank you for your attention.
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NEO136 04.06.20

With ГДДР2 and 2GB of RAM you're trying to play it safe, these basic problems, RAM would be 4Gb minimum you should at least. Anyways kom weak for her.

A
AndyKudry 04.06.20

NEO136
I've realized that's a bummer... in the morning throw percent, thought they matter.. Tomorrow I will throw in another video card and add RAM, see what happens. I wonder how the others manage to play 1-nuclear PC with a Radeon 2400, there is also ГДДР2 fps with 20K/s?
By the way, sat now with ISI of afterburner and noticed that fps is almost not depend on the settings!?? ie put medium settings and ride around the city, stable fps 15-16 fps, put low - fps 13-15, exhibited high fps 13-17 (sometimes up to 20 increases), the maximum is 15-16. Hmm... something slips in the memories with the game Amazing Spider-Man (2012) and fps did not change with different settings , was a utility that patchily d3d9.dll and then the game stopped responding..

q
qwertylol 04.06.20

AndyKudry
All right the game is so optimized, advise you what, put a GTA 4 clean and either patch 1 or 3 or 1.0.0.4/1.0.4.0 farther is not updated, then the fps decreases, and puts the firewood for video 2008, Dec version wood 184-188 hot fix, well Windows must not be soiled. If that clean.

L
Len4ik00N 04.06.20

AndyKudry
This game is such a utility, unfortunately, is not present and, as strange as it may sound, but from the computer a little-on what - so you can stop torturing motherboard throwing Protsiv. My friend recently also decided in the Quartet to play: his computer normally draws the top 5 on high and 4 on medium settings is almost the same as when I played on the computer with built-in vidagas and 2 percent nuclear. Manipulation of the patch commandline.txt didn't yield any results. Moreover, he decided to put ENB and fps... rose as much as 2 frames.

H
H434P 04.06.20

buy a license to the incentive, there is a patch was released that improves optimization, my fps increased in 2 times after it

M
MunchkiN 616 04.06.20

put Windows XP on this pitch
finally, the game sharpened under the bole of 4-nuclear processors. also you should see what is the graphics card. for the 1900 Radeon and 7900 as described in the minimum were good cards.
and so for example Pomeau that the game is staged one of the most brutal beatings pitch mknaomi on my pitch memory. Minh was a cool computer but even mine at the time, stupid is not enough video memory on ultramax had to lose a little distance and pulled processar sneeze puff 30 fps. but recently tested on a 6 core AMD FKH 60-80фпс ahahaha. there is a current due to the ENB a bit prisela then.

A
AFlexex 04.06.20

I've somehow even 15-20 shots play, nothing. However, the campaign mode is very difficult to pass tired eyes from the brakes. I think a new computer to buy.

n
nickSIA 04.06.20

Alexis Fisher
Wise decision. If strained finances take the Xbox 360, there is your favorite GTA 4.

A
AFlexex 04.06.20

nickSIA
Of course, it's time to change seven years, originally designed for office laptop:)

n
nickSIA 04.06.20

Alexis Fisher
Leave the laptop itself will come in handy to sell it makes no sense penny he's worth.

A
AFlexex 04.06.20

nickSIA
I wasn't going to. For him 3K max you can get, so at least the ancestors will give...