3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 04.06.20 09:28 pm

Impressions from the film Batman vs. Superman

share your opinion want to know who looked.
54 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cosmos115 04.06.20

did the film your expectations?

g
gloccc 04.06.20

Terrible movie , the critics were right . The best film of Snyder both were keepers , so they stayed

I
InternetJustice 04.06.20

Complete shit, that was expected. The first half of the film is generally unnecessary. Plot the curve and sucked from the finger.

C
ChekGuevara 04.06.20

Who spoilered, burn him...in a separate pot.

N
NeverSm1le 04.06.20

the movie is not crap and not brilliant, so once you can see

D
Djagger81 04.06.20

sozhah
What have the writers?
Is a comic created by Frank Miller and was issued in a limited edition. Among the fans was a great success.
As for the film, it would be better to buy the script from Rockstar Games )

a
andrey12334 04.06.20

I personally did not like very dark film, after which a very rotten feeling. I'm disappointed. And that minus one for anyone not seen the movie and can't believe it

N
NeverSm1le 04.06.20

see,if I wrote that the film is great,then the students who did not watch it was obliquely me completely PG so PG)))))

A
Andrey Revnivcev 04.06.20

Djagger81
maybe Rocksteady?

S
Slava1097D4 04.06.20

Goner're Ben Affleck, the actor, who is only in melodramas and removed, Yes worthless the Oscars to

D
Djagger81 04.06.20

Andrew Jealous
All right! Sorry

D
Demonyx 04.06.20

I would not advise to watch it. And generally ignore all the products that have the WB logo.
They have their own buyers and consumers for nothing. Throw 500,000 players who have purchased a HIC on the PC - just one example. And there was Injustice on the Wii U...

W
Whitewolf1939 04.06.20

The film is gorgeous , the special effects 10 out of 10 , the only thing a lot of chatter , but the film is good , my opinion and I**** if you do not like my compliments to the film )))))) Batman kills P. S. This is not a spoiler)

m
mus115 04.06.20

Bitch. Marvel and comments on the playground also bought that nobody wanted to go to the movies,but don't listen to critics they purchased marvel,they did it on purpose.Go watch the film will not leave you indifferent! Then you and battles and a good story,and a gorgeous wonder woman all who write negative reviews,obviously the film was not looking.The movie I waited 5 years and you know what, he exceeded my expectations! 10 out of 10.All critics the forest should be send.

m
mus115 04.06.20

The only minus is that the characters are not disclosed.But let us remember the Avengers whether they are opened there? or deadpool,revealed there of the colossus?no. So here the characters are also not very open,but at least it is clear what supposed

L
Lisstoman 04.06.20

Complete shit) For shkoloty for the dough shkoloty.

S
Sakvo 04.06.20

All who cry that the movie is good, a masterpiece, most likely zealots, intolerant of criticism. Those who cry that the movie is shit or not watched, or not watched)) the Film is pretty good, although tightened, at least an hour just once. A piece of film, which gives Batman kicked Superman, even chic, just remember... well, you understand.
PS: Those who are deciding to go or not, go once just to see))

Y
Ya Betmen 04.06.20

Great movie, no matter what anyone said. Just many probably have seen enough Marvel movies and the seriousness is not perceived in such films. But you know, Zack Snyder, unlike the producer of marvel is good for the soul and atmosphere of the comics. Look at the Guardians in front of Bps can then something will understand.

x
xxDJAGERxx 04.06.20

I'm Batman
Especially Batman who all nafig kills in this film )) Although he did not kill anyone in fact.

H
Hayvay 04.06.20

altair115
The film is Good, Ben Affleck as Batman is just as cool as Christian bale, but the martial art that Batman's more exposed.
Superman hurt vanity, but in the end revealed the love of people, Wonder Woman and stock, but few stories before (and Batman we already know), sorry about the Cyborg, and Aquaman. the Final Flash was a small video recording(in the plot the current cyborg has influenced and current-end)