3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 04.06.20 09:28 pm

Impressions from the film Batman vs. Superman

share your opinion want to know who looked.
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 04.06.20

Film from the category of no longer know what to think.The next will be Iron man against the Hulk, etc.

Y
Ya Betmen 04.06.20

bazilews wrote:
Film from the category of no longer know what to think
Do not know do not talk. The confrontation of Bats with Sups was in comics even before your parents were in the plans, just haven't had a decent film adaptation.

N
Nippo 04.06.20

Today finally went on this film, the impression is quite strange. The film started quite brightly but after the first 20 minutes before the battle(or rather massacre of Batam weakened by kryptonite Supsa) beta and Supsa all becoming quite... boring. The plot is simple and understood for those even slightly familiar with the DS.
The acting is 10/10. Music masterpiece. To go at least once worth. Waiting for suicide.

A
Alex Coachman 04.06.20

The film is not watched, but watched a full length cartoon on these events in 2 of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. It was awesome, serious, grim. I recommend to all.

S
Shai Kormak 04.06.20

Good movie! 10 out of 10 Superman shit

S
Shai Kormak 04.06.20

Batman FOREVER

B
BADIUS 04.06.20

it's not Batman and bear one turned out. and all the bats in the end leaked

C
Cosmos115 04.06.20

BADIUS
Batman leaked lol what? You film atleast looked something?

B
BADIUS 04.06.20

the one at the end when the woman appeared with Superman the big guy soaked a couple of times it showed how the bats were dumped from pindyuley,ahah. well, not counting that he's some sort of shit in nose Dawg pulnul

F
FOXDIE_id 04.06.20

movies comics shit for down.

T
Tim951702 04.06.20

I read the reviews and I understand there's a lot of film critics are gathered. Many people write game Uflic also played poorly. As for me the plot was decent, the actors played well. Someone wrote that the film is bleak. Let's not forget that DC comics, especially Batman, has always been dark so what do you expect?A fun and colorful film in marvel? the same Avengers, where the plot is sucked from a finger. And if to speak about the worst film adaptations of Batman in the performance of George Clooney, so it was a complete failure. So when you compare a Batman movie should not only refer to the fact that
Christopher Nolan has directed a masterpiece. And in the movie there are a lot of flaws.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

The rot of the human mind

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

the name of the film wrong..just had to say dawn of justice...but Batman vs Superman is not logical

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

A normal movie, but no more, expect the best. I do not have to expect after 2 years of constant advertising and articles about the new super-movie in the DC universe? The second part Celovitosti 2013 ) But no, the movie was so-so. Now there are doubts about the future of the League...

vvvjust wrote:
There's someone who actually went to the movie
Didn't go, but watched 8) There are those here!
bazilews wrote:
The next will be Iron man against the Hulk, etc.
They have managed to fight in the Era of Ultron ) All (in the West) are waiting for another fight: Hulk and Wolverine... (in their dreams, such as in the next ten years will not be accurate, if at all ever, not counting cartoons)