3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paaavvel 04.06.20 09:40 pm

Impressions of Crown of the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Actually everything in the topic title.Share experiences, help with questions.

Start.
As for me, ser Allon is certainly a very good boss, I liked it.And you?
What do you think about the fact that we find in this tower the sword of the Arteries?
By the way, nobody knows where I can get a hollow mask?
166 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Pleased ashen idols, they had places to sweat.
New spells are not happy, especially the frost realms of darkness (long magic, little damage, curves the trajectory of the projectiles).
But the last Ashen Knight was pleased, very challenging boss, especially for a mage.
A small number of new things really drove into the gloom.
Overall it seemed a little complicated the first DLC.

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

In nerds. Already passed. I walk slowly, savoring. Many die. DLS seemed very complicated. Harder than the previous one for sure. To the bosses is not yet reached. Pleased with the sword of the Arteries. Take performance and will be hanging out with him :)

A
AT_Sagor 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
Not quite passed the Iron Aisle haven't seen, and a couple of corners left unexplored.
And in General five hours of administration.

g
greywizard 04.06.20

In the first part did not play. What har Ki--the sword of the Arteries?

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

greywizard
In the second part, requirements 25 strength, 25 dexterity, 20 faith and intelligence. Neproydenny, has a scale on dexterity and strength, physical damage 200 something fully pumped B power and D for dexterity, physical damage 290.In PVP IMBA.With the power build, normal attack with two hands blows in the worst case about 1K HP.Plus, his animation normal attack swing horizontally at 180 degrees.Many players don't expect this, especially if the sword sabapathi that it would be difficult to learn it.

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

at_sagor
ohoho. In the iron passage, as a boss awaits you, a friend of the original dark sols 2, but amplified. Given that it is there to get very difficult, I have bombed more than a wandering knight, judging by the steam forums, many people can not go(although it gets complicated only when he begins to use just the big sword).By the way, helped then the people in the cooperative, he said, many make this mistake, take the weapon in two hands or arms on the hand.So, this boss of DLS, be much easier if you use a shield(there's even have a ring that reduces the waste of stamina when you block with a shield).

B
Booooooom 04.06.20

paaavvel
For me it is just trash.Did not want to make a new boss and inserted the old one,only the color changed...Like genius.And they did it MEGA powerful,given that I passed on ng+ the boss seemed incredibly complicated.About to get to,it is possible to run without killing anyone,just tumbling.The main thing to weigh less,and the mage casts slow.

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

Booooooom
well, the magicians and the problem.For example, due to the slowdown, before the entrance to the boss, I was drifting that big guy without a head or Zatikian arrows flying suit with a huge bow.Without mages there would be a lot easier.By the way, that in the first, the second DLC has a boss that are in caves with a bunch of enemies, and after bonfire at the beginning of these caves is sprig into the room(back to back) where the walls are strange statues.Both the boss hackwork, both do not fit into the Supplement, and both are powerful enough(the blue demon of the foundry in the torus DLS, and gang party(Havel, the guy with the great bow and the guy with the katana).Would not be surprised if in the third DLS will be similar to the boss.

F
Fariot 04.06.20

DLC is cool, much more like it than the first. Large and complicated location, interesting enemies. Playing on NG+ sometimes not very easy )
Who knows where to get another cast wedges? Those that give in the beginning used

Guys, the spoilers can somehow remove?

B
Booooooom 04.06.20

Fariot
4 spears is on the floors,where else can you get have no idea myself looking.
(this is the shorter of the lifts go up and look th there is a Yes)

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Booooooom
After the second bonfire there is an Elevator in the wall upstairs. The rise - to the left is a closed door, which is opened with the key from the tower, and to the right is a corridor, which in the end will be 4 wedge.

By the way, where is the 4th bonfire? And what to do with the armor around the 5th bonfire? And anyway, I think I got lost. Where to go after finding the key to the tower? Like opened all the doors, and no path.

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

Booooooom
6 wedges at the beginning, then 4 more in the tower and 1 after defeating Allon ser.

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
in the shell the memories of the old iron king, enter there it will be possible after obtaining of the crown of the old iron king.

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

Ogyr4ig
you already got the key that you want to activate near the 3rd bonfire(after that, begin to work the elevators)? If Yes, then from the 3rd bonfire in the lift-the statue down.There will be close to the same lift-the statue that leads even lower.There you go.There is more one way, not get lost.Then, in this way, you will reach the ordinary Elevator which take you down.There will be place boss battle and a lot of ashen idols.But first run to the right, until the very end, and then on the right is a room with 4 fire.

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

By the way, in DLS there is a hollow mask(skin empty, in Russian translation), which gives the protection(resistance) from the curse on....1000!I don't know so it must be, or this is wrong, but in the characteristics of the mask resist layer on the curse really is 1000.Plus, according to its description, this mask increases the number of displayed messages from other players(helps you to see messages from other worlds).

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

paaavvel
Thanks in an emphasis didn't notice the second Elevator.

s
sSinuSs 04.06.20

Help killed a wandering knight, received the crown. I know that there are 2 boss.Where to find them?

B
Booooooom 04.06.20

paaavvel
1)Where to take it.
2)one more thing.What to do with the samurai armor?I come,and I write *nothing happens*.Ash knight I killed,the crown took.XS how to get extra boss.
3.)Oh yeah,I forgot to ask you something.About the same wedges.I found shorter first 6 wedges.Kill 6 ashen statues.Then found 4 more wedges and killed 4 more statues.Then he killed the final boss and got 1 soul.Total I have 11 of particles,and there is still 1 ashen monster.Where to get more wedges?If the boss,the question is --->№2.

p
paaavvel 04.06.20

Booooooom
1)of the two elevators that lead to the floor with the armor(there is more to you invading red phantoms), the first(lower) the lift is the shadowy wall.Get on Elevator and press button.
2)I already wrote, you need a crown of the old iron king(after final boss) that would get into the armor.Plus, perhaps, a demon from foundry version 2.0 must be killed.And you have the main game to be completed before the time when the ancient dragon gives you the ashen mist heart.
3)After paragraph 2, you can get in the memory of the old iron king, through the armor.Passing the location in memory, you'll have to fight a boss.After defeating him, move on, there's only one way, come to the throne, who is there, examine it.Give another cast wedge.

O
Ogyr4ig 04.06.20

Aaar. I killed this smoky knight attempts with 30!! He now pushed the Arteries with 1st place in complexity...
But so Nadtochiy that ate only 3 estus.