3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 04.06.20 09:44 pm

The ending of \"Blood wine\" if CRIS Empress. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Sucks to play and not delete save(unnecessary). I forgot I started heart of Stone with the ending where she vedmochka. Well, and continued. Still wondered why the hell I have no entourage. Who has it the Empress? What the end will be after a conversation with Regis? And that is to beat crazy how much. Can someone video record

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. ALL IN THE END OF THE DISCUSSION, THERE'S VIDEO.
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sringi 04.06.20

So for example, let's add some specifics, I doshol to the Battle of Caer Morgana and there stopped, and began to pass blood and wine as it will affect the blood and wine at the end of the DLC ( well I guess CRIS of Jennifer or Triss I have in the house will not see? ) only after the full completion of the wild hunt can be similar to use in the ending of KIV (blood and wine)?

s
sabrido 04.06.20

onakita
Yeah.. such a meeting, two proposals and while. Any additional job useless chatter at times more. It could be more conversations to come up. This is the same CRIS.

A
Argos Dalarion 04.06.20

sabrido
Generally at the end of it would be possible to string up. Make a chain of quests in the Corvo Bianco, Saying that Geralt has sent out invitations I Have a winery and I invite you to visit: to taste many varieties of wine, and just spend time in the company of friends and send the invitation to all comrades. It would be for example a dozen quests on the pastime. Of course not would have been without booze, stupid ploys which would then all laughed, and then be invited Baladas graph below that, in turn, captures all your magic camera and after Geralt would have hung the painting, which depicts everyone who attended the party. But... instead of 2-5 sentences with CRIS, Triss, Yen or Buttercup. This, cholera, sadly.

s
sabrido 04.06.20

Argos Dalarion
Two hands FOR!!! Instead of just a bunch of senseless orders from winemakers and others who, for the first time in the game not interested to even listen to added, would be at least some mini quest with a character of your choice in the end. Elementary, well, make some party in the wine tasting. It would be much more interesting once the Stripping area.

V
Vologin83 04.06.20

Same crap. I have in the story CRIS - Empress, and appeared as vedmochka. The bug is obvious. A huge thank you onakita that posted the video, I thought of this option in the game is not provided. Not dare to scold the developers of the Witcher, but I agree that the ending of THIS game simply demanded a couple of the final story of Geralt of jobs, like a friendly drinking with friends at the Hacienda. Well, how about that?! Really had to say goodbye humanly, eh...

S
SysShadow 04.06.20

Argos Dalarion
guy)))) you're cool) chic up a story.