3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShowTime13 04.06.20 09:46 pm

Impressions of the game (Tekken Revolution)

write here your impressions of the game
and I went to download it
32 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gaginski 04.06.20

The game has Donat almost no sense (personally, I quietly pull the sixtieth levels of this skill being the tenth)) ).Only a shame that the new characters for a long time to open.
PS. Funny to read the local comments , feeling like half of juzverej does not know the meaning of Fri Tu plej.

L
Lou_Ashbey 04.06.20

The game is not bad. Design and boevka one to one TTT2 just trimmed and without tags, but this is a plus, sometimes I want to play 1на1, without tags, and in T6 online is dying. The game is really full of noobs who spam one or two attacks, but also to cut these newbies easy enough to find the attack to which they are not ready. For example playing Lili can win against the Nuba in the light alternating between 3.1 and b1,3.
p.s. Really want to see in the game more serious was punished for leaving an online game. For example a ban in online games for 12 hours. More often meet players who are at the threat of a plum, or with the understanding that their dvuhkopeechnaya tactics have got to end the connection. I'm tired already.

L
Lou_Ashbey 04.06.20

Hmm... the Original joy of the game every day more and more disappeared. Spammers have really pulled up, sometimes you want to play against Law to turn down the volume, not to hear every three seconds WAAATAAAH!!!. But today went in the evening to play five online matches and all five opponents played Casua. Of course spammers. Apparently ' tis the season. This was the last straw, more in Revolution or foot.

_
_Ray_ 04.06.20

don't give up! Take the same kazuu learn he's got some cool combos, for example, {square,triangle,cross,circle or Quadri+triangle and up on the diagonal, then just square+triangle)) } I agree, the game itself is boring, but you should find the sweet as immediately wakes up the excitement and fun ))
Oh and another try against lovers WAAATAAAH!!! diagonally upwards and quickly circle )) or back square+triangle ))

M
MeGustik 04.06.20

In the game, just kills the fucking lot of people interested in the game, and interested in stupid victory. Fighting games(especially Tekken) is a variety and an unusual approach to the situation, using different combinations to a particular case. But these spammers, although more correctly called mouse is simply ridiculous creatures, stupidly waiting and paste the tap effect and as soon as he missed them, they just break the pattern and wild panic, more collected of course have an ACE in the hole... what do you think is a trump card? THIS is ANOTHER, YOUR MOTHER's LEG, tap effect. How sad to watch such chesslovo.

L
Lou_Ashbey 04.06.20

MeGustik
Abandoned because of such spammers game, I decided to try again. Quietly came to the rank of Duelist and this is clearly not the limit, although I'm frankly not a master at fighting games. The number of noobs in the game is striking, if Duelist in TTT2 is a player which is a simple combo does not break, it catches you on the launcher, and then long sausage gaglani in the tag, the Revolution is oligophrenic gyrus plays for Law and splashy trip and WAATAAH!.

M
MeGustik 04.06.20

Lou_Ashbey
I know what you mean, I'm no Duelist, but still...=)
I do play this(or anyone not want to offend anyone, purely my opinion) the game just because I had a broken CD drive and I couldn't play Tekken. And damn, for a while I was playing Revolution, I only degraded, there is even high ranks spam... what kind of game is this, where even the make dirt?

L
Lou_Ashbey 04.06.20

Full of irony and sarcasm (but useful for beginners Tekken) video about most popular Persian TR - Law. To effectively play them, even a monkey, it is important to know all three.

C
Chastichka Roya 04.06.20

Lou_Ashbey
Playing a full dross. Some spammers. My nickname in PSN: Red-Law_07. Play?

C
Chastichka Roya 04.06.20

Lou_Ashbey
exactly. TR - shit, what is light is not vidoval.

B
Bezumesss 04.06.20

Game once knocked out 100% of the trophies and forget about the game.

S
Stalingrad88 04.06.20

Pure play to finish to 100%