3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 17.10.19 04:07 am

Lag The Witcher 3. Very strong stuttery. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all, lag the Witcher 3 on any graphics settings. Under lags imply permanent stuttery/microfreeze at a stable 60 fps. Not so much microfreeze as not smooth, like it's called statename, well if only in Novigrad, you can understand, but there is GENERALLY in all localities, even on a normal pass nilfgaardian... How can this be fixed?
The Witcher 3 steam. Anything else loads, tested in msi aft. Even with locked fps, no map, no the CPU is not loaded 100 percent, and podragivanija very strong. Overheating is excluded.

Har-Ki:
gtx 1050ti
i5 9400f
8gb ddr4 2400 hyperX fury 1 strap.
Power supply AeroCool VX400 400W
The motherboard from gigabyte b-350 1151v2
1tb hdd
ssd 240gb ( the Witcher is on SSD )
The disks are not scored / system delivered net win 10 ltsc
The drivers are fresh absolutely everything.
100 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 17.10.19

Turn off vertical sync, choose window mode with no border, during the installation of the video driver, put a tick clean install.

S
SemyStall 17.10.19

Opera little for the Witcher and the CPU is not particularly powerful.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
All done,the situation has not changed.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

SemyStall
Sistemki witch saw? 1050ti does not load percents on a hundred, the average load percent - 70% sometimes less. Of RAM would be enough for ordinary villagers as I said in Novigrad justified, but in other places not.

R
ReXSniper 17.10.19

Fashion is not worth?

D
Daidjer 17.10.19

le_prophet
Look here, maybe will help.
Спойлерhttps://habr.com/ru/post/437594/

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

ReXSniper
No.

g
gennaz 17.10.19

le_prophet
Don't forget the memory Manager 10 wines, open the task Manager and see how much system RAM reserved for your needs.

A
Amarantain 17.10.19

Clean PC, renew the wood and the whole graphical distribution, download Geforce Experience

s
sergekarpov 17.10.19

SemyStall
cheche? percent is not particularly powerful?

s
sergekarpov 17.10.19

The CPU for this graphics card too powerful. So I can assume that it constantly switches on - off boost. Get the maximum performance mode to always work at maximum frequency. Can help.

K
KioSoffi 17.10.19

le_prophet
if the game really at all on any settings lag (hairwax for example unscrewed, because it is in the Witcher it is poorly optimized), then I will assume there is not enough food and the system from lack of begins to choke. Still recommended for the card and 300 percent and 65 watts respectively. it is almost 400 watts of your unit, which he's obviously not 100% gives. + the rest of the periphery also need food... so, that would normally work begins to raise the frequency of the chips is done by raising energy consumption, and take her nowhere. that's the result.

s
sergekarpov 17.10.19

In addition to the above - system is also on the SSD? If Yes, then it is better to throw the game on the HDD.

s
sergekarpov 17.10.19

KioSoffi
The lack of power I have, for example, the Witcher was just down the computer. Without any extra symptoms.

K
KioSoffi 17.10.19

sergekarpov
that's just no, just after I on the old system was replaced by 450 jacket 600 jacket I have, everything became to work normally. so not a guarantee. checked their nerve cells xDD

s
sergekarpov 17.10.19

KioSoffi
And I replaced the 600 watnik 4-year-olds to 600 watnik new, and the Witcher has stopped shut down the computer. Interestingly, this garbage appears only in the Witcher, even in the more demanding games didn't. And so - Yes, 400 watts is very little.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Amarantain
You contradict yourself - the experience is rubbish)
And so I wrote the system is clean, firewood, today updated completely, changed nothing, fire wood and so are not curves standing.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

sergekarpov
Based on one of the tips above - turned off turbo boost. Percent also loaded on 60-70% but the Frisians were diminished,almost gone. But stuttery stayed in Novigrad they are most strongly manifest themselves, and in the villages of smaller size are slightly decreased. However, off boost removed the friezes,it is a fact.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

sergekarpov
System on slow hdd to throw - it yourself)

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

In General, the Frisians were cured by disabling boost, but stuttery still brutal), Though become softer.