3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayyrasmus 05.06.20 02:20 pm

Is it possible to get DLC without buying them? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Wanted to buy the Season Pass but I noticed a very fat price - it costs almost as a game.
Remember that in previous games in the series as they were opening the skins using a notebook, need .ini file I had to write a couple of lines, labor, falls there... well something like that)
Is it possible to open the costumes of this game?)
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeathColdUA 05.06.20

BatWing2393
I only know one sure way of opening this stuff... with the help of downloading pirate. So it will be easier, and to dance with a tambourine is not necessary. Oh, and Yes, save money!.

j
jokermayers19 05.06.20

For the pleasure to pay as said.

S
Syndicate 2016 05.06.20

BatWing2393
I have the incentive does not burn to buy

T
Toshnir 05.06.20

Without buying, only if someone will give.

s
spawn_107 05.06.20

Working but had its way to put DLS on the license in which no DLS (just bought the game), and in the main menu\incentive is not showing that they legally purchased, but at least edit the steam files is not necessary (and so will the patches), but checking the cache to do still not worth it (I think).
In short:
Kachaesh somewhere files DLS.
each DLS in addition to the rooms (apt IDA) has its short name, search for it in the document BmGame.ini on the way Batman Arkham Knight\DLC\your DLS\Content\BmGame\Config
string +DLCBundlesInstalled=SkinNew52
find the name of each such DLS, and after rename the folder BmGame need from you DLS path \Batman Arkham Knight\DLC\you need DLS\Content for this title, and then copy this renamed folder into the folder BmGame purchased one of the\DLS installed you (chose as 356474\Content\BmGame and I have in addition to the two folders that DLS even with all the plot renamed DLS.)

j
jokermayers19 05.06.20

Lugoland
First to find such people it is necessary that donated,and all paid

A
Analius 05.06.20

my lords are waiting for the sale

a
a_noob_is 05.06.20

can

a
ayyrasmus 05.06.20

spawn_107
It is still necessary to find where to download.

P
PirateTorrentLove 05.06.20

spawn_107
Doing as you wrote ,but when the game knocks the window with the error of DLS and check the cache

K
Kolya12382 05.06.20

spawn_107
dude I would give you a million pluses, but I can't. I tried two different ways and spent on this case a couple of hours - didn't help. With your variant all happened at once. Thank you ogromennoe

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 05.06.20

BatWing2393
On sale the game is worth 5 bucks a pancake with all the DLS