3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Makee__ 05.06.20 02:21 pm

Is it possible to install mods with the original SE? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me, is it possible to set a fashion standard Skyrim Skyrim SE?
9 Comments
Sort by:
161Miha161 05.06.20

no

B
Bog - Imperator 05.06.20

This is not once mentioned. Impossible. Or the game will not run, or they will work very unstable.

E
Egor Nevazhno 05.06.20

if modders can optimize it

N
Narovchatus 05.06.20

Vlad The Mackay__
You can, but there are shoals. If the mod is simple, it is possible to save using creation kit 64 and recode using sseTranslator. If the fashion of the nif files, optimize nif Optimization. But if the mod with the scripts, skse, then came here to wait for the skse 64 (promised in March) and when the authors of the remake of fashion with these scripts.

R
Rottan 05.06.20

Vlad the Mackay__ wrote:
is it possible to set a fashion standard Skyrim Skyrim SE?
Can. But not all mods will catch on. Those who survive will work correctly and well. A lot of mods basics (the objects) installed in SE and everything works fine.

M
Metalist1925 05.06.20

Rottan
and companions and the animation?

K
Karl Morfin 05.06.20

Some mods come with support for both the original and se, but you can find them again(roughly speaking there is a mod lockpick pro, you can download it for one version and another). You just need to find the same mod on se.

R
Rottan 05.06.20

Metalist1925 wrote:
and companions and the animation?
I have not tried these. I'm interested houses, castles, objects and quests. Here mod the forgotten city (the quest) on SE not working. Had to install the legendary Skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8. Here mod installed. Now I have 2 Skyrim. ))) But the mod difficult to pass for me. Couldn't figure out.

E
Eremite_City 05.06.20

You can - but with unpacked BSA files! I play normally go.