3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miller Davyd 05.06.20 02:23 pm

Asylum (State of Decay)

What, in your opinion, the largest database and the most comfortable?
90 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 05.06.20

NTrojan
You need to start to leave 1 bag of supplies in the house to take it, then put the HQ, it all depends on the material and how much of it in the house, growth is not eternal end so soon Outpost will become a regular, well, everything, as you can see in the log when you select Outpost in the graph construction and building.

X
XxVaziKxX 05.06.20

JuvialS
I checked similar, outposts produce resources even when resources in the building anymore. Maybe I missed something, in any case, recheck it.

L
Luddanik 05.06.20

listen,folks,I've been reading that in order to change base,it is necessary to perform a line of quests to cure ed something to go with Jacob. So,I'm in English at the beginning of the game,and didn't quite understand that need to delatte,was running stupidly around the neighborhood,and one day got a message that some kind of quest failed,and in the explanation to the quest it was said that ed will never recover,he and lying on the couch. So I will never be able to move?
And another question,as this line of quests to follow?

L
Luddanik 05.06.20

listen,folks,I've been reading that in order to change base,it is necessary to perform a line of quests to cure ed something to go with Jacob. So,I'm in English at the beginning of the game,and didn't quite understand that need to delatte,was running stupidly around the neighborhood,and one day got a message that some kind of quest failed,and in the explanation to the quest it was said that ed will never recover,he and lying on the couch. So I will never be able to move?
And another question,as this line of quests to follow? Just want a fair go,without mods.

L
Luddanik 05.06.20

Daniil Yakovlev
put,did not understand. Jacob with a broken leg somewhere away from home is written and where? that's the question.

L
Luddanik 05.06.20

Daniil Yakovlev
So I did this and saved him and his buddy dove,too, drove home)) But he still with a broken leg away from home.

J
JuvialS 05.06.20

Luddanik
um che :D did you take it?!? it needs to be put on the car, he could die within 48 hours. Wait how you get in the car.

L
Luddanik 05.06.20

Yes,took in the game actually seeing similar glitches when they write that Persian is injured and away from home,then when you next start the game, he's very much alive in the house. Thanks for the tip,I quest fulfilled with treating ed,and then Jacob were driven to find refuge,is now the option of changing a database is.
PS my Friend-Eli dove which Jacob in the hay fun will still die,it is strange that immediately after tumbling. Can thus show its not developed tolerance towards homosexuals?))))

C
CTuKC 05.06.20

the best option is the warehouse in Marshall city, more Parking spaces and convenient location on the farm is low, the last location, Fairfield, where fair, in the maze itself features a leg break, Parking lot is large, but uncomfortable, inside a large prostranstvo and you can build a little, plus you can't apgreyd the observation tower, originally a dining room, but it's confusing a bit... and ostalinie asylum well, just a little

z
zevsinc 05.06.20

CTuKC
This is the one that Snyder Trucking?))

V
Velldanas 05.06.20

How to make\to move to a new shelter ?!

B
Baryga s Tretey Ulicy 05.06.20

Read the comments?

M
Mr.Sirocco 05.06.20

Velldanas
Play, the plot will tell

v
vlivg 05.06.20

Read, one of the players butt to the chest knocking said that the best base, an old military base. Guys who've been there - tell me more there than in places already well-known stock (or, as some say truck Parking). Faced with the problem that not enough for Parking two slots ( in my case important for additional bedrooms and a dining room). In addition, I wanted a little experience, I problem gamblers from the community are not expelled, but simply execute their risky mission while the main Persian rests well, eats so well, so he drunk ganglioma need )))

J
JuvialS 05.06.20

vlivg
Identical to that of freight and fair. Just at the fair shared more room mean square. And development, etc. one to one.

v
vladcodmf4 05.06.20

Help please, how to get into the city? after a certain quest the gate will open?

s
sKard 05.06.20

after a certain quest gate will open

v
vladcodmf4 05.06.20

Thank you. And who gives this quest?

s
sKard 05.06.20

vladcodmf4
quest story gives Sergeant Erik tan.

m
mipuka 05.06.20

Guys the difference between the truck and Fair is still there. Play State of Decay - Breakdown above level 10. With machines of such complexity trouble. That's what it is: at the truck when moving it should be finished workshop 2nd level! which machine the night repairing the car.

If you want to make weapons in the workshop, it would be preferable Fair.
Apnut to the tower - it is impossible, but the big benefit from this improvement, I do not see.