3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
laban 05.06.20 02:25 pm

Bugs in the game (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)

who was bugs in the game
107 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 05.06.20

I was still only a bug with the leveling of skills. Already passed the first boss (1st Rates).

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

So,the continuation of the story with the bugs.On holidays especially to do was nothing decided to once again try his fate with the Prince of Persia...we Decided to start again from the beginning of the last pirates(from the Mechanics) in the hope that a bug in the Observatory(hanging in the air arm) will disappear...Again,damn it,already in the 4th time had to undergo all the unpleasant obstacles.Got lucky this time,the bug is gone,the Observatory has passed,and further...the further the game harder...at First barely dunk the bossbullwhich watering was only possible with massive punches...And then came the huge red monster,similar to hell...the First part of the fight won,and then...kick Up his need to get through frozen water column...And it does not work,not enough time,and he launches balls of fire at me...looks Like will have to suffer to get,to the platform,where he fled...

I
InFormoZavR 05.06.20

Paul!
Try to make decisions faster and faster think! To move through water columns, we can quickly automatic, it will confuse Zelivskeho you Natasha. And in General, we first study the maneuvers of the enemy, and then go for it! Nothing difficult in the fight with Ratuszem no!

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

InFormoZavR in General right now, with great difficulty still managed to jump up to this monster...But then the problem,as the red monster dunk...He's a bastard,replenishes your health...What to do?He his health made up for,and my almost zero...

I
InFormoZavR 05.06.20

Paul, Natasha need to attack the back foot. When he left a quarter of health, he sits down to replenish your health. Get on it and strike from above! He'll swing, but behind the monster to appear a brother of Prince Malik, who Retasu will cause a fatal blow in the back. In the end, the spirit Natasha to move into Malik, who is clutching his head, runs away, punching the wall on the run.

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Informateur,thank you! I've looked at u-tube video-transmission...Turns out the freak this is much easier to soak than I thought...After more than a heavy sheet begins, the Gardens - it's finally the nightmare,in the sense of gravity passing...These water columns and horizontal bars finally zadolbala.Barely reached the last obstacle.Couldn't the last piece to go,then thought to reduce the level of difficulty and only then was...the Horror...

I
InFormoZavR 05.06.20

Paul, I don't know about you, but personally I'm more interested to pass the game only on hard difficulty. I want to warn you that if you lowered the difficulty level, then again to go back to the difficult level of the game anymore. Basically, in this game, nothing complicated there. For me, TFS only in one place had to Tinker for about an hour (the battle with the two mini-Bosses in the Hall of Solomon), and because I wasn't using abilities like ice, hurricane, fire and armor. Otherwise, the game is called fun, unless you consider that in some places buggy doors that created a gaming discomfort. And so, I think the difficult level you are quite capable!

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

In principle, in the end, I may would have passed that ugly piece of...But I'm terribly sick of it...Need to run to catch and time to a jet freeze,then unfreeze and sharply to freeze another,and then to have time to unfreeze the waterfall and again to freeze the next jet,but still do it all,making jumps in time(the jump button sometimes doesn't listen,and sometimes he yawns the moment it is no wonder that at such speeds,and try somewhere to slow down,the aunt is a monster of a fireball thrown into the abyss),Yes, when it all slipped,you definitely need to have click With to add reactivity to jump and kill her(a blue cell has already been spent on the nasty piece with 2 jets with horizontal bars to the wall...the last aunt in the gardens, my nerves could not stand it,and I decided to make the task easier(on the difficult level and then try to pass,right now I really want to know what's next in the game,but in General I love this game it is much smaller than the previous one,even Принц4 I liked more,although he scolded the fans Prince:too much in Принце5 the same type of obstacle course with these fucking waterfalls(although the first thing with freezing water like pioneering,but not very long),enough mysteries(even unlike previous games,the angle of view of this Prince directed exactly where you need to go further,but before that it was necessary sometimes to think where the Prince must continue to move).
Generally had the feeling that this game made harder to pass than the previous one due to the anger of fans-fans of heavy passage type Принца3,which I,for example,I had to soak 2 freaks after a difficult race in a chariot...over the years I've returned to this moment,matugas,throw it out,then a month back again,again throwing...In the end soaked freaks,but the final battle could not win:they came to the point where the vizier takes off but to reach it failed,cursing the lack of the 3-stage battle interim saves.Well,here is the intermediate save in the battle with Ratsam,for example...
Still Принц1 and Принц2 - my favorite,although Принце2 is terribly difficult moments(very long,without intermediate saves obstacle course sandy Prince,she, too, somewhere in half a year threw the game,while not cut in a chip treatment clock time(only if passed this hard time).

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Mini-bosses,similar to the bulls,with lots of small monsters in the round room at the top of the tower shortly before the gardens? Ha...That is interesting,I dealt with them the first time thus:finally never murdered anybody,just run away from monsters in a circle...While running back and forth,mini-bosses soaked small monsters,plus one mini-boss soaked the other...just live one mini-boss...And then I quietly finished off...

I
InFormoZavR 05.06.20

Mini-bosses in the tower, no difficulty can not imagine, but in the Hall of Solomon with the mini-boss me about an hour had some trouble, as I have not used the power of the Prince. I believe that this is the most difficult episode in the game, relatively complex, as everything else, even on the difficult level takes place quite easily, including the final duel with Ratuszem.

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Ahh...So I have not got to these bosses...I Suspect,it is disgusting the type of battle 2 monsters in Принце3...Until one wet,the other helps him and wets you...And Rats...doper to me that it was necessary for him to jump when he health your corrected...This mystery I have not solved,only videos in the Internet understand what to do...Clearly,the most difficult is to come...

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Just as it is difficult to soak,then it's not mini-bosses and real bosses, Mini-bosses - it's the bulls,about whom I told you,but that bull,which armor,and which need watering only strong strikes - it's not a mini-boss,this is boss!And Rates Malik is,as I understand,the main bosses...

I
InFormoZavR 05.06.20

Call them mini-bosses because after them in the Hall Salomon will come out soon the Boss is still large, but it will be lonely, without protection. The main thing he delivered in time for the feet to beat, and when he sits down on one leg, but there's not wasting any time, quickly need to jump on him and hit! In principle, nothing complicated, though not scaring you its size!
Malik will turn into a mutant huge sizes thanks to instill in him Natasha! This is the main Boss of the game!

v
vipmv 05.06.20

Hectore I have restored the reference!)

F
Fantazzer 05.06.20

A bug has arisen for a minute before the end of the game.
On a flying platform Valya barefoot.
When there he lives on the last blow , it is necessary for the birds to him to jump.
Bug : can't jump off the platform !
Neither jump nor fall off!
The mother wishes...

N
Nikki990 05.06.20

People help to pass the Royal tower? at the end of iron gate does not open.... how to fix it?

p
pavlushechka111111111 05.06.20

I have a problem...In the Palace when in the process of passing the traps after the boss is already dying then it starts playing before the closed gates. and how to open them do not know...until the crossbar is not doprygnet to jump down high die Prince.
what to do?

K
KUmachka 05.06.20

at me generally a problem of all problems when you meet Malik and he one shot kills movie watch online chordae, and then go down and there on the rail and jump that starts the commotion jump to the column, everything disappears you're in the pose as on the column and vertitsja as on the column but it is not and texture not trying jump fall down and broken (the texture is still not visible ) who can give information!!!

t
tinton 05.06.20

laban
People when going after the boss mechanisms. you kill him then climb on top to open the door and get to the BALCONY I passed on all the mechanisms. New download and I'm standing on this balcony with the door closed. back jumping down to die. help what to do at whom such was?From the beginning, as I will reluctantly pass.

-
-SlashuuR- 05.06.20

The game is a whole zabagovannaya.