3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmey 05.06.20 02:26 pm

Why nobody writes about the game? (Scrapland)

WHY NO ONE CHE WRITES ABOUT SCRAPLAND???One thread in it voosche played? (play it cool) AND TELL me:who-thread it on sale saw????
54 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadMaxxx 05.06.20

Penultimate, of course.

P
PlayGround.ru 05.06.20

as the second super crazy bet to go:race with the police(where to look,whom to ask,did not understand) and some task in my opinion about overwriting or something like that(what to do with it?)

L
Leo 05.06.20

How much is this worth it???

M
MadMaxxx 05.06.20

Come to COP D-Titusa, say hi, kolesiko mouse up or down will appear in the prigaet race and all.
Is 200-250 rubles

P
PlayGround.ru 05.06.20

And the second job will overwrite the five characters?

M
MadMaxxx 05.06.20

suitable for any of personal and press the right button. And so five times

m
mityai 05.06.20

People!!!! I went through the whole game!!!! Codes not used, only 3 jobs and all!!!!! The entire game took me time, if you round up, then 15 hours!!!!!! The last save was given, that I game for 15 hours!!!! And it's cool!!!!! Current here I have collected 12 of the drawings, and to hell with them!!!!! Most importantly I passed!!!!! Good LUCK!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 05.06.20

Guys. I che did not realize - as Rubella to withdraw from the city(Bank)? The fact that all the time on the move. I where only did not bring any effect che.

M
Metabolizm 05.06.20

Amateur become the official, using his ability(like Bullettime) catch up and challenge him to a race

D
Dimon 05.06.20

if possible, skydance on soap a file with Scrapland Language of section russifitsirovat
and then I have the English version

A
Alexxx Nufar 05.06.20

Wow the first?

A
Alexxx Nufar 05.06.20

Mmm +

E
Elune 05.06.20

Judging by the comments Playground'and, as he and the people suffered from the syndrome of the student :D

M
MaxxHouse303 05.06.20

Normal this topic)