3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeah boiii 05.06.20 02:29 pm

Help to choose a graphics card

I have a month and a half I suffer with a choice of gtx 1060 gb i5 processor 6500! Help to choose now! I don't want to overpay for the brand and prefix gaming like: 1060 gtx g1 gaming, asus strix, msi gaming x. I just need a good but not expensive video card which is not basking for a couple of hours and given adequate fps in games (bf1, gta 5, doom, destiny, Dying Light) and that it will last for 2-3 years.
88 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 05.06.20

MagicHero
Yeah, the difference is that I have my max stable 2050гц chase, and the top can be as much as 2150. Here are the difference of 3 fps. No, of course even the temperature, but if this 65 maximum sravnenia with a standard which is 75, I think I will go. But the pen cost 25-33% of the cost, come on sucker calculated. If you already have and just throw a penny, to pick up a map of the level above, not the cooler, etc.

M
MagicHero 05.06.20

DragonXXXV
No, dropping the frequency from the temperature rise will always be.

M
MagicHero 05.06.20

DragonXXXV
No

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

DragonXXXV
We assume that a good joke.
Good sense of humor!
For gtx 1080 FullHD is more than enough - with a reserve for 3 years and 4k do not concern, know that there are DSR, BUT no. I am happy with FullHD, the only thing that 2k on there, they want to assess. For a comfortable game in 4k you need SLI, I belong to the fierce opponents of this technology have the experience, do not want to communicate, if anything, their beliefs do not impose. I'm not a millionaire to buy four or even three gtx 1070/1080 TI.
The second system unit, and it should start, leave the gift, and there assembled, and enough for FullHD and gtx 1060.
Current (MY PC) I was more than satisfied, and to do not going. Except that, I would like 6-core processor (6ядер + 6 threads), BUT it's too expensive, and it is not important, the current i7-4790k for the eyes.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

DragonXXXV
What? Dear, you're clearly some raskoshelitsya, but with a warning to the Mat and provocation.
So you say, and do not enter people astray - I INTRODUCED SOMEONE?. Who cares for whom and for what I gather the second system unit? You got, began to teach me, the question would be logical - But why a second computer?, Aye, you did, and we had to wait for answers, i.e. I will dwell on these words, and you suffered a better this go through ... - what did you write? Haste makes waste.
In the sense of a joke? these jokes about three or four 1070/1080/1080 gtx TI, I'm not interested. Besides, Yes the gtx 1070 can be rented for 65K two Grand for SLI, but for FullHD it's not needed. In this case, it is better to have ONE video card than two, this will tell ANY fan of iron.
May your hands not from that place grow? assessment I do not need a head and hands grow the same where necessary. I have an opinion and not the opinion of the herd. Suits you, duck, I'm glad I'm out! Don't want want one, and for the FullHD one, just enough for the eyes.
And AGAIN: I'm not interested in 4k resolution! To develop this theme is not necessary. I'll handle this without you, and as required.
What about them you generally think if I never will? - and then nobody thinks of until you asked. Made, and bought, satisfied, no longer need.
tomorrow will be a new Crisis 4-5 - when released, then we'll talk. Play less, the performance reserve have a GREAT. Is still a TV monitor with a diagonal of 42 inches, it will be bad, will reduce the resolution for such diagonal - no great loss. Meanwhile, I'm NOT ALL for the iron go when you need. I'll sit and think I won't.
Recommendation - you need to cool down, get your keyboards and go get some fresh air. If I need to ask about 4k, how to play, about ten cards, why should I second system unit and where hands grow - I turn to you.
Spoiler

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

DragonXXXV
An obvious provocateur! Didn't even read my message (or eyes obviously poor, blind, strabismus), noodles on ears do not hang. I graduated from high school, or College, have a rig, an engineer by profession TPP.
his bullshit again threshed, ale? And why so much text to write? To Alacati going into the phone, meanwhile you have no less heresy and not the smaller text.
photo with the cats send - What you don't like them. Cool cat, funny, fluffy, cute.
Haste makes waste. - read my message VERY carefully.
Who to tell? - Me! Yes, and other forum members! you'd better take the advice - went and sobered up would.
And you don't yell at me and do not give advice - Well, I did not shout, does not bother me. And to me your advice and provocations why give up? WHY? Why do I write?
I took them for FullHD why are you bullshitting me about 4k (comments above: but in order to play at 4k with 60fps ... Won Mishimura Deus Ex 2 on 4k sags). Why you should mention him.
I have more than enough for FullHD one, twisting to the maximum everywhere and not worried.
Not easy normal sistemnik to buy, instead of jumping back and forth? - i7-4790k - 4400, gtx 1080, 32 GB RAM, PSU 850 watts. This is enough for FullHD in order to sit and be still for another 3 years easily.
So we all buy Titans over 1,000,000 RUB - GO TESTS LOOK. One gtx 1060 enough for FullHD, but 1070/1080 - stock up on a good prospect.
and tormented with the brakes everywhere - the Witcher 3 - 80+ fps; Rise of the Tomb Raider - 80+; Metro: Last Light Redux - 50+; Battlefield 4 - 150+; Battlefield: Hardline 120+; Grand Theft Auto 5 - 60+; Far Cry 3 and 4 70+; Far Cry Primal - 70+; Total War: Attila - a) 1,920 x 1,080 1xAA 1xAF - 50+; 1,920 x 1,080 8xMLAA 16xAF - 35+; Tomb Raider - 100+; ETS2/ATS - 70+; ARK Survival Evolved, high settings 50+; DOOM - 80+; Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 50+ (Ultra), 2X MSAA - 40+; Company of Heroes 2 - 60+; Fallout 4 - 100+.
Oh The Horror! How much everything slows down! Simply unplayable. What should I do? Urgently for two gtx 1070!
Solid brakes on FullHD!! How blind I was!http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1714
why they hate - no need to guess, and I don't hate them! This is common sense, from the point of view of the technician, the PC owner and lover of toys. The reasons there are more than you need. And pissing you off, I have one drags, and you have only TWO.
Here in Pehe a lot of people have SLI - STATISTICS HERE! Give me the number.
The brain better change, and not write nonsense - Truly: the dispute of stupid and clever, this is a dispute between two fools! (or: Controversy equalizes wise and fools — and the fools know it.). I do not argue, and it crushes under her, provoke nonsense and throw a flood of nowhere. You obviously had a bad day, I say breathe, take a walk, sober up, go to sleep, get busy, study, go to work, BUT no more to write here.
P. S. not interested in 4k. 2k eats only 10-15 frames. and from the numbers above, take 10-15. DSR works FINE.

F
Fei Fong 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
harosh. on the shelves substantiated)

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I do not agree that the 1060 is enough for 1080p for the same Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, even up to 50 rises in the fully unscrewed graphics settings in ME:A 1060 recommend only for high and with reduced aliasing, if you want one at 1080p it's 1080 and a maximum of a year and a half.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

-Anarant-
ME:A - all out of place, or as well, since it's not out yet (referring to Mass Effect: Andromeda), and that it requires that you get, and what will be optimization - all rumors and speculation.
the same Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, even up to 50 rises, we Have a playable framerate of 30+. Some settings eat FPS is meaningless, with nothing really changing. Can be a bit extra off. And if there are 40 frames already believe that it is enough.
Meanwhile, forgot to mention how many games it take out complete and very good. And the phrase a maximum of a year and a half refers to a gtx 1060, and controversial.
Let's not consider the prospect, because guessing is stupid, and even more to argue about this. I heard your opinion, you my. I think stretching more than a year and a half. Games are not particularly graphics, well, so far, is stalling, does not change, the stock has to fall is where.
Everything can change. It was possible to take and steeper than the gtx 1080 or two 1070. But where such power. With the same success, it will be possible to buy a second gtx 1080 b/u option for cheaper in order to pull it yet. Yet, on tests, and what I see, it pulls great, to collect not planning on SLI. Meanwhile, everything can change another 10 times.
GTX 1060http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1771

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
I know what you mean about the fact that a year and a half, I mean that's just take and put ultra preset which offers the game and not steamed at all.
About playable frame rates, I don't love her I like the frame rate in which you are pleased to follow the picture for me is 45+, but it is much from the games depends in part games and 30 missing.
And about why such power, it is probably just to scale the teksturkami, it is now quite popular to enter in the graphics settings, like I have 1080p but I have to put in 4K.
I do gtx780 is enough, wait for the new line of chips.
I saw this test, but he is already out of date, there are no actual games.

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

DragonXXXV
Regarding your proposal, on the launch of new games the game, let's be honest, those people who take 1060 is often not to buy most newer games, and waiting for them on torrents, I'm not saying VOVAN WOLF refers to this number of people, and by the way this partly answers the question why so much utyrkov, but not all people who buy 1060 utyrki.
PS I somewhere not there incurred, will go to TItan x pascal meditate can let go. :)

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
For gtx 1080 FullHD is more than enough - with a reserve for 3 years
Then you can not read..

R
Richards 05.06.20

Yeah boiii
Take the Gigabyte extreme gaming, top 1060. This
Спойлерhttp://www.dns-shop.ru/product/1a092e5868353330/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1060-xtreme-gaming-gv-n1060xtreme-6gd/

Not if you want to listen to someone else, then I can advise to take this shit like G1 or Dual version from ASUS with a long vidyuhi a mile, the average performance and the consumption of unnecessary watts. MSI are generally the weakest, but a lot of advertising and many degrees in load. Going to take the place of the heater, take the MSI.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Richard
GB - the worst thing you can take from vidyahu.

The author, from the best manufacturina
http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/b4e8e55c4aed3330/videokarta-msi-geforce-gtx-1060-gaming-x-gtx-1060-gaming-x-6g/
And it's cheaper..

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

Elite User
It is obvious that graphics cards get obsolete very quickly. Testing shows that with each new game released in 2015, the difference in performance between GeForce GTX 780 and GeForce GTX 970 is increasing. The manufacturer is primarily concerned about support solutions of the last generation. Therefore, in the joke "in a year, your graphics card will turn into a pumpkin" is a joke share, the rest is true. Therefore, it is necessary to pick up the schedule in such a way that its performance had at least two years (I expect, maybe more, I play a little, they are tired - there is work, personal life, so this is probably the LAST PURCHASE). Ideal time to upgrade I think three years. Approximately three-generation performance doubled.
Interesting coincidence...
The link to the site with выдержкойhttp://www.ferra.EN/ru/system/review/nvidia-drivers-true/
Actually, mark is correct, to look three years ahead is silly. Two is more acceptable.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Richard wrote:

Not if you want to listen to someone else, then I can advise to take this shit like G1 or Dual version from ASUS with a long vidyuhi a mile, the average performance and the consumption of unnecessary watts. MSI are generally the weakest, but a lot of advertising and many degrees in load. Going to take the place of the heater, take the MSI.
The owner of GB said...

VOVAN WOLF
What do you like obizhenku looking at my profile, in order to cling to something? I was given preduprejdenie for the Mat, which I used expressions that no one is trying to offend. Specifically your perdetelo blazes.

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

Elite User
Chesto I do not understand why now gigabytes I think shit, I'm just a very long time was the owner of their card and like with her everything was normal, or something has changed?

VOVAN WOLF
In fact, to watch over the years, not entirely true, it is necessary to look at the generation of video chips, so for example from Nvidia(what about AMD I don't know, don't watch) there is a graph which shows the approximate date of release of new generations of video chips, that's on them and can be oriented as in one generation a big difference in the performance can not be achieved.

R
Richards 05.06.20

Elite User
MSI is a budget version of vidyuhi, poor acceleration, high thermal conductivity and so on, let's laugh.... He chose, at once did not take shit such as ISI, it is good PR, but also the acceleration and so on shit. The extreme load from 2000 Hertz, and your still fail to be and fps to fall out of the blue for no reason.

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

Richard
I will not say that MSI so much PR, I PR more from Giga or ASUS seen, and so they make a decent vidyuhi and sell them for the right price tags, but to say that there will be something to fail and fall fps then it is necessary to understand or you very useful in performance tuning and zasrali everything, or you got a shit chip, and if the second option is under warranty you should replace vidyahu.
In General, all these gaming consoles and the other is pure marketing, cooling down all the 1060 is about the same power(air), and overclocking potential depends on the quality of the chip, and the power of the video card.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

Elite User
No, I'm not obidki anyone. Well, who are you or anyone to take offense at you? Seriously? Even funny.
Don't know, I just thought that this one and the same person with different accounts, but similar warnings. You seem the same day.
... blazes - from what? Oh, how I hate that stupid phrase that everyone uses:
Mama's little ...
I explained my position, gave the figures, an excerpt from the article. Well if not explained, unfortunately, can not on the other. I will not argue, it makes no sense.
Oh, how much time you spend on empty. Why? Well, You're not worth that.
In General ...
-Anarant-
are the approximate release dates of new generations of video chips, yeah, right, when they come out, and what you get. Meanwhile, I do not insist. It is only important what I think and I want, I'm not very interested in the opinion of others. For myself, I figured about, well, three years, as already admitted above, that's too harsh, but TWO, I believe that the gtx 1080 will hold safely. Everywhere on ultra, it is being played. GTX 1060 for the second system unit, it is acceptable, for the first time, there are mostly old and simple games to play, enough money same pocket tielu it is NOT, therefore, something secondary. If necessary, the settings and the resolution will be reduced. And then we'll see that it will offer the gaming industry, in terms of graphics and it will offer NVIDIA. For all not keep up, everything has its time and place.
I have GTX 460 from Gigi was (since 2010) - still in the old system unit works, and two gtx 670 from ASUS (2013), the same one I sold, second will be a temporary plug in the new, that is collected (and then, undermining and will replace the gtx 1060), gtx 980, MSI worked without problems - sold, is it now 1080 (that's half a year already), also from MSI, don't complain about anything - great toy.
Each manufacturer has good models, choose reviews, the reviews, the tests can't go wrong. From Palit is now well taken, I think to take this 1060 has good reviews.