3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yana1212 05.06.20 02:30 pm

How to win all the Board games? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Can't win Board games available in bars, I understand checkers but the rest???help to understand or, as in the previous part, someone threw off pohodova and videos.
32 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Kryuchkov 05.06.20

in detail if possible

S
SPR1GGAN 05.06.20

to think to win ,just played checkers +R $ 100 in the account ,a sufficient answer?
anyway sense to play them? not when you do not understand those who are chasing the 100% sync.

V
VadimGold 05.06.20

SPR1GGAN
in checkers you can play for 1K R$, which is 10 times faster allows you to raise the loot, than 100,
yana1212
At the expense of games: I advise you to look for the complexity of a Beginner and play without bets unless you're lucky)

D
Dimson_62 05.06.20

Hello put somebody video how to win at the mill or at least a link to this video PLIZ

B
BLVCK BEVRD 05.06.20

played checkers))) further progress will be possible to deliver 1000)) there bots just supermonstrami checkers)) I thought I can play))

v
valerko342 05.06.20

there are prikolnyi website for the game the mill, tried it in AC III makes experts on time. Condition: the opponent goes FIRST, and you, accordingly, second ))
http://merrelles.com/
and fanorona for me is still a mystery ))

L
Lubber 05.06.20

Maybe I was lucky, but in Black Flag won all three games the first time. And everywhere, of course, made a couple bad moves, but they have not helped the enemy to turn the tide of the whole game. I have the feeling that everything the opponents play at the level of newbie. So it's all real.

PS In the previous section with experts was really very difficult. And on the site that the post above gave a link - just a monster-code. He's definitely not forgive mistakes.

M
MaxTk2612 05.06.20

Guys, anyone knows where it is easiest to complete a mini-game? For test need

A
Aleksandr Tyhun 05.06.20

I wonder how to win this stupid MILL ?!! All games are easy , but this is shit I do not understand .Checkers first wins and even 10 times further . Another game similar to checkers and is also the first time , but this shit I can't play . Is there any scheme ?

g
geo4400 05.06.20

The mill is a relatively simple game. Is divided into three phases:
1. During the first stage we arrange the pieces so that during the second phase it was possible to build a line of three moving in just the ode to build three chips hardly leaving a single cell in the neighborhood is empty, retaining the ability for one chip. At the same time, be sure to block the opponent by depriving them of opportunities to move around, line up unlikely of the three chips and interfere with you to build your unlikely.
2. During the second stage, if worked first, simply move one chip here and there building of three unlikely and alternately throwing out the most dangerous pieces of the enemy, preparing for possible replacement options for yourself.
3. The third stage, when the enemy will be only three pieces, and he can move them at any cell. All the forces hinder him unlikely to be built by implementing one of the replacement options, you should have been taken care of during the second phase having the opportunity to ride across the field, the opponent can block any of your build, so the options should be few. As soon as the enemy will be two chips, you win.

M
MaxTk2612 05.06.20

geo4400
I'm here about the mill and ask to test me but it must go and can not because the game is incomprehensible

D
Dimson_62 05.06.20

geo4400
I'm sorry but what demogogiyu to breed better be a video posted how to win and all would be happiness because all of govett they could not win, your crcti even with the game though, no need stupid videos like in the last game the guys were laid out for what they are and thank you as well personally, I play normally until he did not have three pieces and here is Khan high draw and not a win and the job we have to win and not to read the rules so expect a video

D
Dimson_62 05.06.20

valerko342
okay, you posted a link but that's more to explain as there is on this site act

_
__Anonymous__ 05.06.20

Dimson_62
The way ancient as the world and as simple as underwear for a rouble and a half. Open the website, and started to play the mill assassin, choosing not to go first. Look like I went to the enemy in the assassin and repeat his move on the website. Then watch as the AI went on the website and repeat their turn in the assassins. To continue to achieve the desired result.

g
grev_4 05.06.20

valerko342
So much!!! Helped site and mudahale with this the Mill!

m
m01533nk0 05.06.20

Referring to the website dead, first writes the supposedly dangerous page, then nothing opens.

D
Dead_Funny_Face 05.06.20

al3x_r3nk0
Turn off your antivirus

x
xaos_95 05.06.20

Actually the mill is really moved:
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dead_Funny_Face 05.06.20

I have it all the same for the link is

g
gtr98rus 05.06.20

how to change the difficulty and I mill worth expert ?