3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IziBobr 05.06.20 02:33 pm

Who Superbowl? Tell us what how! (Revelation)

And the keys given , so I think , no?
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 05.06.20

IziBobr
No.

I
IziBobr 05.06.20

Ischerpivaushiy response, thank you!

s
samosan 05.06.20

IziBobr
The PTA is already over, better wait for OBT,if I make sudden progress is not lost.And the game itself is mostly the usual Koreas--mmmo with flying cats, angels and super beautiful characters(except grind mobs were replaced by grind dungeon that Sola leveling even worse)

E
Exeline 05.06.20

IziBobr
He did not play, tired of Moski, but friends say that is another sad grindilka.

I
IziBobr 05.06.20

Thank you ! so we'll wait for OBT

A
Aleksey Glushkov 05.06.20

Now it is up to 19 of the opened access. Grinda almost do not, swinging on easy LVL quests. You can easily play alone in the same dungeon, though a little unusual. And on account of try or not: try it and if you don't like it, then just remove it.

D
DrAgon_steel 05.06.20

At first caused feelings of irritation and rejection, then as the cat - drawn, scored on a jacket, pumped craft. Gradually deal with the other aspects of the game. Very annoying the lack of proper help, it is good that the Internet is full of information and guides.
Generally a decent time killer.

V
Villamina 05.06.20

IziBobr

well, you can have time to see the last days PTA
there is 21 tutorial to go, and then you can through your personal account on the site immediately 59 to
well, there is so the first impression is to fold time

and so serzeno run, it's better in OBT I guess

in short, in any case, it is better 1 time with their hands to touch, than 100 other people's comments to read

M
MikuHadsune 05.06.20

It is not worth attention, another Chinese rubbing, though, and with a beautiful picture, but the animation.... Oh God....

O
OGGUK 05.06.20

Strain Chinese Persian with huge eyes

D
DrAgon_steel 05.06.20

Strain localization sucks!

D
DeathMaster222 05.06.20

This game has bugs and at the moment 04.02.2017 it is a MBT and there are bugs in tasks

B
Brashnashla 05.06.20

Did not like.
The problem with pumping - it is extremely dull. For the 1st quest-go 20 meters - I've got the level to the exit from the training Loki(less than an hour of the game) was either the 20th, or thereabouts. In fact, I had enough for a few dungeon and LVL 40.
Pumping no download skill do not give - sway themselves, in General - boring. Same old PW in this plan was a cut above. Can then add. But now - no.
Dungey....so....passed on 2 tank+feeble as average and complex dungeon - not impressed - went on easy, again, Dungey in PW was much harder and more hardcore.
While dropped in the game.

H
Hydrolisk 05.06.20

Currently LVL 45 arrows
about pumping, I can say that the sea is pumped all sorts of stuff: weapons, skills, skills Krafty still dunno what I still not Mature enough. By the way points in the skills you can invest, but it seems starting with 35лвла.

Graphics. Bright, lots of sparkly svistelok and perdelok. A typical Korean. Girls with eyes of aliens. Boys or homosexual or homosexual muscular. Even a single model of a gray bearded grandfather suggests that the soap in his presence is better not to drop.
Sound. Nice music, Oriental, is not boring. Rare case when I pulled the plug. Other ISP-ISP the same the ear is not cut.
Gameplay Grinda no. Moreover, the experience from mobs drops only in special instances, in the same armor stuff from mobs pours abundantly. Leveling mainly from quests. Donation from players nobody demands by the throat and won't take it... yet, but we'll see.
Quests the universal tryndets. Quests there are loads of: plot, side, additional, educational, mission, factions, jobs, factions, different O_o. These are all different colors. If you click on the goal of the quest, in most cases, the character will automatically start moving to the right place. There will not be bored that's for sure.
Crafting from level 25 it seems that the fun. Alchemy, blacksmithing, tailor, carpenter, seeker, fisherman... is possible to Do all at once, no restrictions. The gathering and crafting takes performance and inspiration. And they just regenerate while the player is online. That makes me think: I want to craft - don't break the game or take Prem (recovery clock)
Interface, control, and overall impression. Here for me all sadly. In the game there's no telling which buttons to press, how to fight, nobody will tell you where and how to obtain resources, do not tell me how to find the nearest store or dealer need crap. In combat, no combos like in black desert there, just hit that rolls over and hits harder. Different varieties of NPCs and merchants - the darkness. Windows and other dozens of interfaces. In the chat a mess and the impression that no one reads, all write. Me to the Guild was invited, I knew that the Guild has its own fortress that can teleport the NPC. Still dunno how much I googled how this NPC to find.

Conclusion. From that without half-liter you will not understand, but many like it. So you need to try SMOM.

L
LaFeT666 05.06.20

IziBobr
try