3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR-81 05.06.20 02:34 pm

Cheats for doors (ZombiU)

As karakulam on the walls to pick up the codes to the doors?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Nazarenko 05.06.20

Do you understand them? I would also code..

K
Kurbads 05.06.20

then like a improve will be able to decrypt

P
Pavel Nazarenko 05.06.20

What improvement?

s
salavat.sharifullin.5 05.06.20

The campaign game will be; that is to improve on the scanner

A
Achtung57 05.06.20

Do not tell me where nautical to door in a residential area?(in this apartment discosura)we looked everywhere, but can not find

S
Stormtroopir 05.06.20

Achtung57
there ventelyatsiya should be in the opposite room, go around and you'll be behind the barricade

A
AR-81 05.06.20

BenderManGold
There, it is necessary to move away from the door for the glass. Part of the logo the Raven around the door, and some on the glass. You need to combine them together and scan.

d
donefes 05.06.20

prompt who knows the door code when you go for the second book should be there through the glass to combine code but not as impossible everything that is not tried is not suitable

A
AR-81 05.06.20

donefes
It seemed to me that the codes the codes are generated randomly. In one place had to pass, because the game hung, so the second time the other figures were.

L
LOL4to 05.06.20

Eight thousand three hundred sixty seven

T
TIGERblacK 05.06.20

Codes are constantly changing. Was checked. In order to know how to find them, see the passage http://www.playground.ru/wiki/zombiu/walkthrough/

M
MisterK0T 05.06.20

you just play... there's more to the story will be an upgrade of the scan and will be returning to the old Loki to decipher the code(s) to the door

Y
Yuriy Maslov 05.06.20

When will go for gasoline in fueling on the table, there will be an improvement for tablet *the Decoder* will be able to hack

O
Olga789 05.06.20

I have a problem,there on the wall is written a lot zyir which one is correct?

R
Rajen11 05.06.20

bugs... bugs mnooooogo. Boarded up the door with planks on one side, approached her with another, took boards the FLIGHT! Amazing! The blue count. And this fucking inventory to throw the bat? Found a shovel, and from the bits not to remove in any way! Now it's just the inventory space is... yeah. As well that WIU to take did not become.

... passed with cheats. The first game from beginning to end was exactly this way... finally pichat. -10 points out of 10