3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya 05.06.20 02:36 pm

Bug in first level \"Host_error:CL_ParseServerMessage\" (James Bond 007: Nightfire)

As I can not solve the problem - after the first level when the truck kill the last 2 guards and open the door, probably to level 1 and starts to load game gives a message:

Host_error:CL_ParseServerMessage:Bad server message

The game license bought in the store, when I came back to change launched on their computer it worked, he said it in your computer.

What do powerful PC Pentium 4 (512Mb RAM 64MB 3D video...)????
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Owl 05.06.20

The exact same trouble, after completing the first mission in the boot process gives the same message, incl. console mode and waiting for something from me, pomigivaya cursor... oschyuschenie that the game is trying to skonnektitsya on a server and not coming out... throw it in the Esc menu...
Help good people who have faced such a problem, how to fix this bug, maybe somewhere in the registry tweak...
ps: by the way, Windows XP on another computer with Win98 everything is OK. It turns out the whole thing in XP?

V
Vladimir 05.06.20

At home I have two computers one is XP Home Edition there climbs inscription Host_error:CL_ParseServerMessage:Bad server message
The second is XP Professional goes without problems

O
Owl 05.06.20

What, then, could be the problem?
I feel that somewhere in the registry the rule is necessary, just don't know where... :dontknow:
Help me, good people, don't let the game dust on the shelf... :)

O
Owl 05.06.20

Put the patch 007 Nightfire v1.1 all full well... was, began to demand the original disk, give the disk, but I in an emphasis does not see....

r
roman 05.06.20

rebiata pomogiti igra y menia ne rabotaet tolko zagryjaetsia zastavka potom vilitaet pliiizzzzzzz

f
fisher-rus 05.06.20

The error is related to the account name, and not with the version of Windows. I figured it out through trial and error. Tested on Windows 7 x64. IT SHOULD NOT BE RUSSIAN LETTERS (CYRILLIC!!!) AND THE EXTRA CHARACTERS. Solution: 1) create an account with an English name, go into it and play. How to do it I will not describe the Internet is full of information. Such nonsense was with Hotline Maimi 2 as far as I remember she did not run. Note: to rename uchetku useless the current system is not what is at the root (in the registry, in folder paths, etc.) doesn't change the game will continue to fly. 2) Reinstall windows calling account correctly (call it User, Andrey, Ilya, Fisher and so on. some one simple word with no signs!!!) continue you will not have such problems due accounts, certainly. I hope to help someone myself with this pick.)

V
ValT87 05.06.20

Wow...14 years later)) Well, better late than never