3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ik33 05.06.20 02:37 pm

Winter hunting (Warface)

Enter the winter hunt and to participate you have to pay 600 credits, what more to expect Vulcan 2D for 300 credits, and now every mini game will be introduced for loans. Do not know why I saw the news today I wanted to remove a fun game and start playing farm frenzy))))))))
46 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Dezhin 05.06.20

Nikitaki
If you do not understand, re-read where the money goes. Do not need to answer stupid shkolota not interesting.

D
Den4ik33 05.06.20

Nikitaki
no channel unlimited bonus of 300 roubles it is necessary on this action, and the bonus that you have the game listed

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Paul Dezhin
First, if you're a student - this does not mean that all of these)
And secondly I am 23 years old and I'm a fairly educated person (unlike some).. the Detail you painted the system of crediting of the bonus, and you're probably basic numbers can not count, what more is there to say?

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Den4ik33
Well, I'm about the same) what a reproach it is I don't understand?

P
Pavel Dezhin 05.06.20

Nikitaki
Not really talk about it. Read the sentence -the Funds are diverted to pay for winter hunting and not go the game - could the student. Then you're dumber. Yes, and don't strain yourself silly, well, where did you get 300 rubles?

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Paul Dezhin
Are you seriously some kind of retarded.. Find me one sentence written by me where I denied that 600 credits are not available for the game account? Well, again, if you do not have the mental or physical resource to earn 300 rubles - it does not mean that all the same, I pity you dete..

N
Nastik96 05.06.20

Paul Dezhin
Me last 360 came back, so boys be smart, the bonus is valid for payment of winter hunting

S
Sipogka 05.06.20

No, the boys read the terms of the stock
Access to the event sold for 600 credits. To become a participant, you need to Deposit this amount through a special promotions page. Funds are diverted to pay for Winter hunt" and not available later in the game. Replenishment by other means will not be considered as payment for participation. Before depositing, make sure that you logged in the right account.

Whether when paying bonuses to credits (for example, for the action Unlimited bonus)?
No, not taken into account.

D
Djetx 05.06.20

It's all bullshit!!!Loot Mail to itself on ng just muddy.

D
Djetx 05.06.20

They say that not Donetska game.Chush

P
Pavel Dezhin 05.06.20

Nastik96
360 what it came from? Night fantasies?

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Sipogka
count.. I do not know - do not write) and can even not to breed a new batch of discussions on this topic, spin beshr.bonus Deposit now and you will see..

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Nastik96
That they have nothing to explain, they base their arguments on hearsay and speculation) instead of having to go get a job and throw these unfortunate 300 rubles and check what will happen to them next) Pathetic people..

S
Sipogka 05.06.20

Nikitaki
I do not understand why there is such debate there in black and white, can we see each other is not understood. I joined I'm doing great.

S
SwordOfArey 05.06.20

No 300 rubles? Well, you're a bum

N
Nikita_atikiN 05.06.20

Sipogka
The debate lies in the fact that the person is not acquainted with this system and not having tried it myself proves that the interest of bezgranichnie not taken into account when paying for winter hunting) Although I by his own example, judge)
Got a total of +170%, threw 500r, the result to me on account it's 2100 credits 600 credits removed a gun for winter hunting)
The conclusion is that All the bonuses are taken into account and no this is no problem)

N
Nastik96 05.06.20

Paul Dezhin
You're a fool, it was about the credits in a fun game. You are all so bad, you have night fantasies about is warface????

T
TryHard 05.06.20

I bought it today. there like Golden weapons should give)

E
Eligos 123 05.06.20

Nikitaki
Exactly bro. Unlimited bonus!

A
Aleksey Teslya 05.06.20

Here, read some comments and I think you work for thank you will? What naitomea want, do not pay. But if projects do not support the money, by which it will live and grow?