3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XaMu 05.06.20 02:38 pm

As \"taught\" the technique to do all the upgrades on the armor? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Good day,I will begin immediately with a description of the problem and a little background,so...

In General, I could not play safely in the RFP without mods,and therefore determined to remember what it was,started looking for mods that I set when it just came out,namely:
The Lord of the Area(well, where do without it :P)
-New trunks
-New booking
Marauder-mod*
-The ability to do a full upgrade armor and weapons
-Dynamic hood(kind of a La from the mask)**
Eventually gathered the following sbrocca:

-All upgrades for COP 1.6.02(taken from the site,at full upgrades)
http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_all_upgrades_vse_uluchsheniya_dlya_1_6_02-71257/

-AKS74-Y(sandpaper on Kseniataken from the website)
http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_novyj_aks_74u-72034/

-G36C(adds the same name stem,is taken from the website)
http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_g36c-95488/

-Well, of course the Master Zone on 1.6.02
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_stalker_zov_pripyati_povelitel_zony_1_6_02-50814/

-The highlight of the program - Outfit Mod 1.5(first downloaded from the website of the outfit Bild 061209 -http://www.playground.ru/files/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_outfit_mod_build_061209-23593/ )Then I found a third party*** is the same in essence,only the writing was version 1.5. thought there would be some difference.

The actual problem:

Dance with a tambourine,beating my head against the wall,reading the ancient spell and primitive Mat,managed to bring everything down to the outfit(since it is installed using the. EXE file),except one(!),this is a mod to a full upgrade weapons and armor!

After hours of my wife screaming that I***l poking around in the game,what for I put the mod on the armor,and that I'd better give her OK to playI was able to adapt part of the fashion for upgrades(weapons) under the outfit-mod,but the part that is responsible for pumping the armor does not,for the life of me...I Downloaded three or four different versions of this mod(found on open spaces of PG even a mod specifically for leveling armor)but none caught on with the outfit-om,anyway!

According to this,ask knowledgeable people:
How to MANUALLY make it so that it would be possible to upgrade your booking without vzaimoosmotry.
And it is desirable to paint it to me as detailed as possible,because I though modding and familiar,but not enough to consider myself an advanced Modder and understand with perfectly...

*Marauder-mod was included in the OUTFIT Mod. 1.5
**Hood was also a part of fashion,just like the skin AKSU
*** third-party site under the spoiler below ---->
Спойлерchernobyl-soul.com/load/1/1/1/16-1-0-2794
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rilack 05.06.20

Try to register new upgrades (All upgrades)
in section
upgrades =
installed_upgrades =
upgrade_scheme =
for each suit.
And you will have happiness.
Spoiler

X
XaMu 05.06.20

Rilack
With the game not rolling armor,but with armor added by the mod at all it so happened that when changing these parameters,the game starts to fly, and give the beetle...Campaign mod is sensitive to this kind of intervention,there may be no implied amendment that would add them the reservation was a full upgrade...maybe!I don't understand something...Can you explain in more detail what,how and where,that might work...

R
Rilack 05.06.20

XaMu
Throw the folder outfit_upgrades(all upgrades)
in a folder with your mod( it's in the misc folder is located )
in this case remove the one which is in Vogue with armor because it you don't need to be.
then in the folder outfit_mod
there are suits and helmets.
and replace in each suit
these lines:
upgrades = ...
installed_upgrades = ...
upgrade_scheme = ...

example bandit_1
SUIT BANDITS

upgrades = up_gr_firstab_stalker_outfit, up_gr_seconab_stalker_outfit, up_gr_thirdab_stalker_outfit
installed_upgrades =
upgrade_scheme = upgrade_scheme_stalker_outfit

open the file in outfit ( all updates for cop 1.6.02 )
looking for section novice_outfit
SUIT BEGINNER
copy

upgrades = up_gr_firsta_novice_outfit, up_gr_firstc_novice_outfit, up_gr_firste_novice_outfit, up_gr_secona_novice_outfit, up_gr_seconc_novice_outfit, up_gr_second_novice_outfit, up_gr_thirda_novice_outfit
installed_upgrades =
upgrade_scheme = upgrade_scheme_novice_outfit

and model dressed as BANDITS.

Everything is very plain.

X
XaMu 05.06.20

Rilack
In mentally explained so to speak,will do that then,thanks for the tip)

X
XaMu 05.06.20

Rilack
In General, to be friends,that's the thing...first,I did not help,secondly-I read more closely about this mod (OutfitMod 1.5)a lot of people to complain.for various reasons,but the main non-working full-upgrade,and crashes when talking with the Zulu...I Have this and that...So....Somehow the game will go on prying the damn saves as well...Thank you ever responded!)