3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 05.06.20 02:40 pm

Why Detlef turns into a man? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The plot of the game it becomes clear that vampires, being aliens from another world, nothing to do with people don't have. Human form they take solely for the purpose of adaptation to a world dominated by men. Who thinks, why Detlef after all its metamorphoses and death takes human form - it would be logical to take your natural, given to him by nature look?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 05.06.20

a question from the category why do players think about it?

V
Vitaliy Branickiy 05.06.20

A question from the category to get to the parts of the quest in the game for 200 hours.

V
VOVA298 05.06.20

Maybe due to the habit of human form. He almost lived all his life in human form.

O
Oleg V 05.06.20

I understand that their vampiric essence a special form does not have (since it can regenerate even after being destroyed to the state of the wet spot), probably at the revival (or final death) they are becoming what was at the time of death (+final death) and/or most of the time (take the form in which most were)... this confirms the fact that the lower vampires (including the Brooks and the Alps) before death people do not become...

w
walkris 05.06.20

it is possible to preserve strength, perhaps I have been too long in human form that it is easier just to take human form and no one has canceled that this part of their metamorphosis! ie all vampires are humanoid and can change form between human and vampire! maybe drinking the blood, they can transform into a human as the main character in PROTOTYPE to take the form of absorbed people

b
baracus10 05.06.20

A normal question. But the answer is simple. Developers are screwed. After all, they have a higher vampires stocks have done.

W
Widukind 05.06.20

it's funny, so many cons. Apparently, it is the tradition of the forum - minus all in a row. Just in case

K
KANOV 05.06.20

It is NOT the simplest form of human.They came here from another world and took the form of a bottle from which you can(should)drink.