3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 05.06.20 02:40 pm

The incident with Yen or Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In coy is forever decided to pereproyti Witcher 3. This time remained loyal to Jenn. Triss sent in more (though not like this), but were led to ubejdeniya friend, saying that if you stay with Jenn, where this ending is awesome...
Did so, the entire game suffered all her antics, rudeness, threw Triss.
And what I see in the end ? After Triss and Yen in the mission to rescue the sorceress, after talking with CRIS Philippa they invite me to Kingfisher, to drink some wine, so to speak, for three. All objections Geralt, are not taken into account... And it turns out I screwed up, all the passage. Then killing Dextro, he still remained to rule in Novigrad, the city has not received freedom. And how then to be ? I'm afraid that all of my decisions, such as to save CRIS will go nesmark ... What would you recommend ?
_____
It may fail the game due to the latest Nvidia drivers (GTX 1050) ? Notice a lot of visual issues in the game which previously didn't even know . Such as close camera that sometimes glimpsed only one head of Geralt, without a body. During the dialogues, moves GG and a person on the street.
Patch 1.31 game of the year GOG.
12 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 05.06.20

Teranaft234
about a three-way, you're somewhere in the dialogues wrong. then comes that scene with the binding. down the drain?no,just your Geralt will be alone to walk the whores

T
TarantinoDetka 05.06.20

Teranaft234
If they called you in Kingfisher, you're so fucking Triss sent, and confessed his love to her when she was going to sail along with sorcerers from Novigrad in Kovir. And even if you don't like the events that you play are awarded, so otchalivai to the desired conservation and prepromote.

T
Teranaft234 05.06.20

zagruzon
In the conversation with Triss did not choose - in the spirit, I need you or stay. Dykstra was still berating Geralt.

T
Teranaft234 05.06.20

TarantinoKV
Okay, I will go further... So be it.
I even Shani was denied at the wedding, but not the essence, replay will not.

D
Danil Zotov 05.06.20

Teranaft234 so this is what that glitch is serious, and
Shani does not relate to the main plot so she could safely stick is not what is not affected, not Triss not on Ian

s
soulfox 05.06.20

Daniel Zotov
True. Though of course it's funny. Imagine it in real life:
Dude went on a business trip, great there caroused back and tells his wife: honey, what I was slipping all port whores while traveling, does not apply to our relationship. Love you! Smack!

D
Danil Zotov 05.06.20

soulfox
why the developers did here and I have this question repeatedly asked, and it would be good if it as to influence yen or Triss, what would you like to make Geralt's true that is)) a couple of new dialogov wouldn't hurt) besides, Ian could read his thoughts, could think about how Geralt fought Shani, or when he said he met Keyru, would love thoughts, Jennifer would have caught)

I
IDarkaxeI 05.06.20

Teranaft234
shamanic dances with a tambourine on the topic of graphics. she got to do with it?)) the day before yesterday finished the last passage. not enough achieve the death. the fate CRIS affect relationships with Geralt, it support, like play in the snow in the kaer morhen, to smash in the cave of avalache, to steal horses in Novigrad, etc. With the two witches to stir up trouble, teaching them the horns with the other characters. the romance with Triss will begin at the Marina of Novigrad, the affair with Ian on skellige after removing spells of gin, all that is left to the player to shave his favorite opponent in the case of a choice. and that certainly was not entangled in a love triangle or rather the polyhedron at meetings of Geralt with Triss such as chrysopasta or the appearance of Triss with dextroy when looking for a gold party, do not remember the good old days (if decided zadruzhit with Ian). type let bygones. my Geralt once again ran off with Triss in kovir, I could not leave him in the clutches of the greedy black-and-white shrew

S
Syahou Dun 05.06.20

Only in my memory a dialogue where you can somehow screw it up is when Cirri with the witches talking in the room and Yeni crawls under the door to eavesdrop and poke seems logical, but it turns out some garbage - otherwise, everything is clear - who Spud with that and sleep.

T
Teranaft234 05.06.20

I've been wondering, you cap threads before writing, read ?
I didn't ask for advice on how to get a particular ending, or how to have an affair with a lady and to send dick away, another.
In the game, since its release. Went three times, once with all the DLC. So - who to date and not get confused !
I asked and waited for an answer from someone who can faced with similar !

Again ! All the dialogues were selected correctly, with Triss - hay at the lighthouse crush did not go, did not kiss Legalbuds was right Jenn.
With memory I'm right, MS does not suffer.
I used a similar glitch, in contradiction with the choice, just after adding the Blood and wine - killed Dextro, after the death of Radovid, but the video at the end of the game (the White garden) start that he was still alive and in control of the North. The first inconsistency that I caught, but not very upset. But with the witches, as if not well made, so much time spent...

A
Andrey Zagniy 05.06.20

What do you want from us? Find out how to fix it? no, only download save with the right choice and play them, bagavathi can from anything.

K
KANOV 05.06.20

Daniel Zotov:Wizards in Neville(and will)not copied.