3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bespalko 05.06.20 02:40 pm

Problems with the landing and capture of the territory (Hearts of Iron 4)

Playing for South Africa with Adon Together to the victory, chose the Communist path of development, after the outbreak of world war I decided to make a landing in Nazi Iraq by asking them Velikobritanii the passage of troops (to organize the control over the sea Ryan English ports), BUT once my troops landed in Iraq, captured me the earth moving under control of the United Kingdom, how to take the occupied lands under ITS control?
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hypest 05.06.20

Alexey Bespalko
Capture Britain - it's obvious.

N
Nagibator7457 05.06.20

Alexey Bespalko
You have to bring an end to war (that Iraq surrendered), then a peaceful referendum, which will you choose to take all of the occupied lands themselves and Iraq will be annexed, Britain would get nothing if you yourself do not wish.

L
Limemax 05.06.20

Alexey Bespalko
You started attacking not from the territory and from the territory of an ally. According to the game logic, you expanded the territory of an ally. Attacking their ports they would be yours. And yet, go into diplomacy to Britain and ask to transfer n-s of the territory under its control. The bot likes to give the occupied territories, troops are not there to hold against rebellion.

L
Limemax 05.06.20

Nagibator7457
To wait a few years before the end of the war not komelfo. And the occupied factories need especially in time of war.

N
Nagibator7457 05.06.20

Limemax
Some wars last a few months if you need to quickly capture

L
Limemax 05.06.20

Nagibator7457
Here as lucky. Maybe some kind of Alliance to stand up and then the war drags on. Given that he is already at war with the Nazis, then went to world war II.