3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smitersan 05.06.20 02:43 pm

Electronics: where to take? (Dying Light)

Where to get electronics component?
That's all there is but it's crap no
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MKUltra 05.06.20

smitersan
You can find in the cabinets, the wall units(small) or just on the table. This is a mobile phone(apparently) the most. You can buy in the sanctuary on the upper floors from a dealer. 19th floor, if not mistaken

s
shrek888 05.06.20

smitersan

A lot of them in the game, you just need to search better. Electronics if you can not find then why do you play this?
I have the electronics as much as 17 pieces and nowhere to go:) And you say I can not find.

d
demonyoda666 05.06.20

shrek888
and you don't think they can spend it all if a weapon is actively used????

A
Alexander Bekker 05.06.20

demonyoda666
I don't think so. At the moment all weapons get either of the closed chests or buy from merchants, and then improve. Crafting is simply no longer needed, and did not seem to remember that thrown weapons have comparable damage.

B
Belyy i pushistyy ... 05.06.20

Fade Baker
do people herachit angel swords right and left, most likely, well, somewhere else he needs, like a pulse grenade in the craft 2 electronics, I have it all for 80 crosses, but take a lot of fun =)

V
Vitaliku76 05.06.20

Electronics, (I've noticed) is extremely rare, I found only two pieces. And it is not necessary here to speak, they say the best type to look for...I specially a few days spent searching, went into every house, opened every closet. And those two pieces I found, received in the course of quests Arrows (in the pawn shop when the key is received), and the second quest do not remember, but also needed a key. The one who brought 80 of the electronics, that are just jealous.

D
Dyadka Lonrek 05.06.20

Personally, I can't seem to find electronics! The merchants are not present, try to look in every building and check all that is possible and the result is not present. Hardly one thing caught, let the long-awaited sword, but it breaks and a new will not.