3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Justaz 17.10.19 04:17 am

Monitor 27\" concave or normal

It's time to change the monitor was lg on tn, in principle, completely suit me, but it was dead PSU, then something beginning with the colors going on in General in the end decided to change to that bigger, newer, hence the question of whether to take a concave? whether to take ips or va? which one?
137 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Clearly you can see it with frame. All monitors with an internal frame, just someone it is wider, someone already. The Samsung always frame was broad, and the matrix was Gentile. In this nothing has changed. )
On our sites something to look meaningless. Chose any model, went offsite, there's pictures looked. Then went to Western sites, where pictures and options to look at. On YouTube you can go, there is a related post with a working monitor, and not with pictures and blah blah blah. )
Well, in General, did. Therefore we rejected this option, and there is leg funny)
Well haven't done much to this model Acer Nitro VG271UPbmiipx.
Although this Acer Nitro XV272UPbmiiprzx people write that the factory settings are good and the foot stable.
Damn while watching the model Acer Nitro VG271UPbmiipx. on the website which is convenient today, the price rose , those bastards.))

K
Kardion 17.10.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
check the specifications on this work and the eyes do not get out
If you mean brightness, then there's a 400, I am sure that, at top speed, the pros work in exceptional cases. With texts to work are generally recommended to lower the brightness Mona to a minimum. The brightness is good when the sun is working to kill the brightness of the sun, but this is not necessary, normal Mona have a mirror substrate, in the sun to work without problems. And that is true for laptop Hmong, same for stationary and don't need it. High brightness Monica ruining eyes.

It seems to me that dear potter790 just kidding, a Troll, and you povelice. Because this must be serious to drive about the screenshots and features of the monitor it finally lol.

Nevoeiro wrote:
About this Mona VX2758-c-mh curved, permissions are not satisfied. and why there is frequency 144 if there is no display port.
this mon is very good for normal computers, you don't need mega cool configuration of iron to join the trending technology - curved screen and large hercovka.

potter790 wrote:
At the same time it blinds, indicating that the matrix is not so hot, that she glares
Buddy, ViewSonic ColorPro VP3268 it Pro mon, for designers, and if you were aware of what the pros Mona, I understand why such a monk blinds. You're a liar, patstalom.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Kardion
There are 10-bit matrix what the hell text ? It is not for text buy ! AND FOR WORK WITH PHOTO AND 3D
High brightness Monica ruining eyes.
High brightness kills my eyes ! You tell me what's wrong with your eyes ???
You the impact of the monitor on the eyes even know what ?? If you do not know why did you write the game ???

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

Kardion
Kardion wrote:
this mon is very good for normal computers, you don't need mega cool configuration of iron to join the trending technology - curved screen and large hercovka.
Why 144 if they still feel them. Curved screen marketing no more.
I'm not saying that mon is bad.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.10.19

if koratko - optimally monitor the everyday aspect ratios for 4K flat 60 gerzof
the IPS account not IPS before the IPS monitors were the best in the class of semi professional schA I do not know. as it is I have to look at the statement coverage of the RSL for the area of 30-40 thousand rubles if they described any where so it is so-so

M
MuSStafA 17.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
Why 144 if they still feel them. Curved screen marketing no more.
I'm not saying that mon is bad.
In what sense did not feel? You a week to drive 144 Hz, and then return to 75. Guarantee, then feel the difference.
Curved screen - is the involvement of peripheral vision to sense of presence. Just some people like it, some are puzzled.

J
Justaz 17.10.19

potter790 wrote:
About this Mona VX2758-c-mh curved, permissions are not satisfied. and why there is frequency 144 if there is no display port.
and then dp? there is hdmi 2.0 which allows you to use the result of a very high hercovka, awareness of some writers makes me doubt their competence
Kardion wrote:
indicating that the matrix is not so hot, that she glares
prof monitors often put a glossy matrix, because there is no KE, which can be seen on the matte monitors, but I don't need to subm case, prof monitor for the price tag VX2758-c-mh suit
Nevoeiro wrote:
Curved screen marketing no more.
why? I often just hear it, no proof.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Justaz
Brightness 280 cd/m2 it will be in games are very dark when the matrix mind you !
The modern monitor should be at least 350 cd/m2 you have written it (((

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

MuSStafA
didn't know that hdmi 2.0 will allow 144.
Then if bent you need to take with higher resolution, the use of standard 1920X1080.
Justaz
Justaz wrote:
and then dp? there is hdmi 2.0 which allows you to use the result of a very high hercovka, awareness of some writers makes me doubt their competence
I do not claim it. Although some cable DP do not provide this frequency.

Justaz wrote:
why? I often just hear it, no proof.
So I read a lot about it, not to say there is distortion of the image of the game on the radius. Maybe it's so cheap-average models. Just watched curved Mont AOC but it was a year ago, I read about these curved.

A
An__ei 17.10.19

NVIDIA invented G-SYNC use , the monitor without the money.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

An__ei
But what about AMD-mushroom?

p
potter790 17.10.19

Nevoeiro wrote:
didn't know that hdmi 2.0 will allow 144.
Also the first time I hear it. Now wired ability 120Hz high, 144 plan, ever. Therefore, Yes, a fake and advertising.
Justaz wrote:
and then dp? there is hdmi 2.0
Are you still using the CINCH/AV plug, and ask the DP and here. HDMI is not even yesterday and the day before yesterday.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Also the first time I hear it. Now wired ability 120Hz high, 144 plan, ever. Therefore, Yes, a fake and advertising.
No so For a monitor with a frequency of 144Hz and 1440p resolution you need at least standard cable HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.2. For 4K monitors, with a frequency of 144Hz will need to use the HDMI cable 2.1 or, alternatively, DisplayPort 1.4 which is able to transfer the image on the 120Hz level without compression.

p
potter790 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
You solotransa article read less. ;)
Spoiler
About DP and I will not write, I podkluchenie through him, straight in the wind written 60-120Hz.

N
Nevoeiro 17.10.19

potter790
https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=610997
https://www.displayninja.com/which-cable-do-i-need-for-144hz/

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

potter790
You have the HDMI cable needs to be called PREMIUM HIGH SPEED if not then the cable does not pull 144Hz ))

p
potter790 17.10.19

Nevoeiro
The trick 2.0 is not this, but this:
Cable utilizes the USB-C and HDMI 2.0 bandwidth to enable resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K@60).
Without it, 4K is not working. About 144 Vaughn above in your post:
which is able to transfer the image on the 120Hz level without compression.
It is necessary to read carefully what is written. And what about full HD, I'm often asked why off the plane, the answer did not wait.Response won to the table for full HD 60Hz and no higher.

X_ray_83 wrote:
PREMIUM HIGH SPEED if not then the cable does not pull 144Hz ))
I would like to see STE, but it is not physically possible. Varusha to this day 144фпс looking for, no can not find. xd)

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

potter790
People just can't mate a part of the old HDMI 1.4 cable is not suitable for new monitors !
Here is the table only, can not in QHD and 240Hz there already need HDMI 2.1.
https://ultrahd.su/video/raznica-hdmi-1-4-hdmi-2-0-hdmi-2-0a.html

p
potter790 17.10.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
Here is the table only, can not in QHD and 240Hz there already need HDMI 2.1.
Nicht cannot, and there is not anything you need to a standard signal of 60 Hz. Went from 120Hz when 3D rolled, n-vidia your 3D vizion, etc, initially divided 60Hz 30x30 in both eyes.Then began to do 120Hz, 60x60 in both eyes. 3D didn't take off, and the monitors left, and some began to throw like 120 it's cool, the more fps etc in the text, this says nothing that, friezes, sags, breaks frame, sypitsya picture, and other amenities. And this mythology and to this day drive, watching some sort of stream, and there is a smear of the type that enabled the plane because.. and more damned nonsense. Yes, it is clear why is the picture so sypitsya, and write stream sypitsya two times the amount. This drove the marketing, and went running. Cho there 144Гц, there are monitors and 240Гц: https://market.yandex.ru/product--monitor-aoc-agon-ag251fz/1715494417?show-uid=15607886386154409113016001&nid=54539&glfilter=4913622%3A240~240&context=search
8 years-ago we were a very popular feature with pulse width modulation, or else the PWM modulation, when using the backlight clocked updating of the display to 360-400Hz. Then it's gone rotten of course, because it is utter crap, and now some do not know that such a thing happened, and some prefer to do wigd I don't remember, Kady remind. ))
Now it is done under different virtual reality glasses, and therefore such standard is 120Hz, 60x60. And in games, mind you, in the settings there is a function limitation is 60Hz, or 60fps. Because I picked up these monitors, and are now whining more to blame, optimizada no. )))
In General, what child would not teshilos..

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

potter790
Went from 120Hz when 3D rolled, n-vidia your 3D vizion
Not actually 3D it went from the study of the Mat )))
Was standard DVI-D it can transmit sound and 160Hz in QHD resolution nothing like ???
DVI-D is compatible with HDMI so surprising 144Hz no !
I will say more even ancient VGA could 1080p/120Hz just you're a student or consolers who are not in the theme PC iron and standards from the word at all !