3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kriper2004_00 06.06.20 03:24 pm

A strange sound from video card rtx 2070 ventus 8g

When you first start the computer there was no sound. But when playing demanding games in the Metro Exodus, there is this sound. When the game turn the sound becomes weaker. The video attached.
(make sound louder)
Bought it recently, what to do? Pass under warranty or is it the norm? There may be a problem in the PSU?
The build I have:
Vidyuhi: msi rtx 2070 ventus gp
Hdd: wd blue 1 tb
Ssd: apacer panther as350 256 gb
Cooler: deepcool gammaxx 400
Case: aerocool aero-300
Mother: gigabite b450m ds3h
Power supply: aerocool kcas 600w plus
Memory: kingston hyperx fury black 16 gb
Percents: amd ryzen 5 3600 oem
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 06.06.20

Drosera sing is the norm. Solved by replacing the card or casting =) But it is unlikely to be fill, they are usually whining at the cutscenes where over fps and the games have not really heard.

Even as an option in the nvidia control panel>manage 3d settings> Item Max frame rate well get somewhere 180-200 should go peep out cutscenes and inventories where over fps usually fps if missing in games like CS go option Exhibitor at its discretion type 220 or under 300 =) How many outputs RTx 2070 CS I XS.

b
bloomm 06.06.20

If not 14 days from the date of purchase may take not explaining the reasons and take cash it, you have to take to service center under warranty for up to 45 business days ! Kind of like these cards are not in service, so as this is not a defect and the functionality of the card is not as not affected !

Can be beveled at an annoying squeak and take advantage of the article 18 of the law on consumer protection.
Well, there is the type of sleep makes all matters =)

K
Kokoprime1991 06.06.20

Go change in the service and with this build, 600 block is missing? It seems odd to be all in the butt...

M
Masky76 06.06.20

Not a problem to put in DNS if the wizard takes adequate warranty, blaming the crash on the capacitors.
There was a problem at first, but over time has gone now everything is clear .

M
Masky76 06.06.20

Kokoprime1991
The manufacturer in the passport for such vidyuhi requires a 650W PSU.

K
Kiril Dragnev 06.06.20

Even if we change to another map, and the throttle will make a sound, just where they make a loud noise, somewhere quiet. I changed 4 times the card until tired and beat dick. If this is a problem that all manufacturers.

A
Apti 06.06.20

Kokoprime1991
Masky76
This system and honest 300 watts will be enough, another thing that the author deshmansky CSAS whose stuffing in no way justifies its 80 bronze.
I have an i7 9700 + 2070 super are under 550 unit kosarevski and no problems, and can not be.