3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 06.06.20 03:26 pm

Impressions of the game (Space Haven)

All kind time of day!

Well, the game I went, cool! I've been looking for a game where you can create your own spaceship or station, in order to manage a colony, etc., it looks like a Planet Base, only to build yourself, well, I hope you understand me... ran across a large number of similar games, but they are too tortured, it is not too clear, but I'm sitting to understand... but in this game everything is pretty clear as to Planet Base... and the essence of the game is the one I was looking for...

In General, I played a few hours and found only one minus.
Minus:
you cannot rotate the camera, some objects in the way, blocking out other objects and it creates a visual discomfort...

And how do you play people?! Like it or not?! Write...

I have everything!

Thank you for your attention!

3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DHiks 17.07.20

awesome!
I would like a larger size.
More variety of enemies and weapons.
The hull is more similar to a ship.
And a good game.

M
Mishetz 25.10.20

At the moment (20/07/17) the game (alfa 8) has no great content, no pumping of characters, and probably a lot more, although the game is interesting, over time you get tired of the monotony, the first half of the galaxy passed a month, the second half of the galaxy flew almost non-stop for the day, because tired of the monotony and wanted to finish faster. The graphics of the game strongly resembles X-COM: UFO Defense 1994, which causes a sense of nostalgia, by the way, in vain developers along with graphics did not take from X-COM and step-by-step fights, it would be more interesting.

H
Hydrolisk 09.01.22

I personally really miss the renewable resources. Here, even the production of electricity cannot be transferred to solar panels, they give out garbage. At least water does not end instantly, but crystals are pipets. They are needed both for energy cells and for rods ((Tell me, why can't robots charge from the network? Why do they need energy cells?

It would also be great if there were ship templates. Or draw the structure of the ship yourself with all the doors, walls and rooms and save Then I saved up the resources necessary for the construction, applied the template and ran to build.

In general, the game is super. Already now. And when the content is finished ...