3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
superman96 06.06.20 03:29 pm

The optimization of the game (Saints Row: The Third)

Yeah, yeah, baby the game is good in all aspects! I have 120 fps!!! Well, it happens that the game starts right. up to 90 descends, and so...
246 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nonse 06.06.20

Grandshot
I do not understand people who take themselves top vidyuhi shit percents of the last generation,even though it is overclocked,its fps because your CPU does not drag a giraffe, even at 60% the game requires a normal processor if you speak Russian CPU throw and buy a new one the problem will be solved,although I'm sure you have many games the same problem

G
Grandshot 06.06.20

Nonse
But where to go.. I had a choice of either a giraffe or a processor. I chose the giraffe.
I made that choice solely because of Battlefield 3, and now he goes just fine.
And in SR3, La Noire such incidents, you're right.
Well well.. my headache.

N
Nonse 06.06.20

Grandshot
stand podsobiratb na proc i vse budet norm

T
The Wol 06.06.20

Guys help, decided to put on Laptop Saints Row 3, I have it hangs on the low graphics set still lag horribly, maybe as something you can optimize, he wrote that like in addition to vidyuhi, vidyuhi
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD 64mb x [1366x768]

T
Tomsoon 06.06.20

At minimum with Dx9 issues 20-27 fps at 1280x1024.
What would you recommend on the topic of optimization? :)
Config in the profile.

n
name-game 06.06.20

nothing, it's useless

A
Arlecchino 06.06.20

Hello!
Help please, want to play Saints Row the third, but it does not start, only blue screen crashes with the error and comp reboots....((( I only know that, many have the same problem as me, but nobody knows what to do with it... Just last week I bought a gaming computer, all latest drivers are all there, but only this game is not. Everyone is saying that too many nuclei and that she'll only need two, but I don't know how to disable the 6 remaining, and do you need it or not.

My system:
Processor - AMD FX(tm) 8120 3.10 GHz
RAM - 8,00 GB
System type - Windows 7 (64-bit OS)
Graphics card - AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
Sound, video and game controllers - ATI HDMI Audio, Realtek High Definition Audio...

s
sergey145 06.06.20

don't know she needs to go if the pirates try repak download normal if individuals then update the game kernel and you don't deactivate! and in the BIOS should stay out of this but it can be mangled wood better in game score than the BIOS vostonavlivat !

T
Tamik_77 06.06.20

Hmm, decided to play, and lag PPC = just( a Few Repack rocked, all the same..

Har-Ki my computer:
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8120 (8 cores)
RAM: 16 Gb
Video card: ATI Radeon HD6990 2Gb

B
BloodRey 06.06.20

Excellent optimization on my config 30-60 fps (because of vertical sync) on ultra DX10.

s
sergey145 06.06.20

BloodRey
bad optimization I have it decently frieze with a good config!

C
Cortez_Emilio 06.06.20

I have a problem with running the game itself when you start the game with DX 9 or DX-10-11 the game runs sometimes gets a blue screen and my computer instantly restarts please help with this problem (System settings my computer)

Windows 7 HB 64 bit
The type of processor, FX-8100
OCTA-core processor Yes
Processor frequency 2.8 GHz
Max. the beat. frequency 3.7 GHz
Random access memory (RAM) 8GB
Hard disk drive (HDD) 1 TB
Graphics controller GeForce GT530 2GB
Type of a drive 1 DVD+-R/RW/DL

K
KentDJ 06.06.20

And how is it that you guys managed to make so that were given 100-120 FPS, m? I have my i7 3.5 GHz(4 cores), 8Gb of RAM and Zotac GTX 570 1280Mb RAM, 320bit on ultra not issue more than 77(and everything is going very smoothly and beautifully), in heavy places, even up to 60(sometimes lower) falls, it is at a resolution of 1280x1024 the old LG 19 inch. At 1920x1080 not appear particularly pleasant lags even in normal conditions on the same ultra. That poluchaetsya: either someone's noodles hangs or the game is not very well optimized for all videokarty and some suffer.

g
gennaz 06.06.20

I have so

r
robotizir 06.06.20

How to improve FPS??? I have Windows 8 32bit
NVIDIA GT 520
AMD Athlon Dual-Core Processor 7550

B
Bombardirovschik 06.06.20

Well, you divorced then srach!
Optimization of the game is not very good,fps jumps and much.The fact is that almost all the games,and the sandbox in General all the polls PROCESSORCAPASITY.This is due to the fact that the miserable,shitty consoles don't have graphics cards,they only have the processor,so all cross-platform games mainly depend on the CPU.I have here is the ancient GTS 250 and guess what-on most modern games load it hardly reaches 80%.The use of video memory all tin-gig on Board never used,always in the region of 500 MB.Yes,the game can load video and 100% on ultra settings,but they are not loaded video with some super effects and garbage like extreme-aliasingthat can bend the top graphics card,but on the monitor nothing will change at all.That is expensive vidyuhi is just stupid,no games.who loaded this video,giving breathe to the processor.Plus,many games can't use more than one or two cores,it is all about CPU frequency.
All this clearly demonstrates the SR 3 -what is the minimum salary that at maximum speed the FPS are the same,only in the first case, the load on the video to 50% and the second 80%.And the percent is always 100%.

B
BloodRey 06.06.20

innervizionman
Well, well process related, if you sit with the old CPU, of course there will be games to use the graphics card is not 100% this is not a lot of fps. That by overclocking I have raised fps in all games, the CPU is constantly being used up to 70%. Defaultnya frequency (576) graphics card give 27-50 fps in SRTS, acceleration to 605 MHz chip - UPS to 29-54 fps, overclocking generally fps does not, so do not even try will drive Prots, senseless idea until I can get a new graphics card.

B
Bombardirovschik 06.06.20

BloodRey
well, if none at all stool,there may be the percent much shipping will be.
And Yes,if you enable bending video options, like hell-aliasing that its dispersal will increase FPS.But fps will add a simple reduction of this smoothing no visible difference on the monitor.
Generally as in all games the processor and video card are responsible for different things.For example, the same SR - a portrayal of the world is responsible percent,and vidyuhi only for any external effects such as dynamic lighting and other things.Clear the degree that if you disable these whistles,which handles vidyuhi,the difference in picture will be almost no,but fps will not increase,but if you put the detail of the environment to the minimum (which is responsible percent) that the fps will rise,but to play-is a GIMP,the image is extremely creepy.
Well vidyuhi-to fully stretch the budget even need a 560 ti i7 no less.
I have a native frequency vidyuhi 675,not even broke up,for never seen games where it was loaded at 99% and percent idle.
Well, clear the stump that if you put I7 and vidyuhi need better,but certainly not a top,but from the middle of the range.

V
Vinni-Pukh 06.06.20

guys vidyuhi gts 250 , amd athlon II X4 2.8 ghz, fps 25-40 percent deliver only 40% of each core , what to do ?)

D
DIMASSSS 06.06.20

What are you a Blizzard ,above 15 fps is sufficient.