3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Araniel 06.06.20 03:30 pm

A glitch with the Panther (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi, guys. Nobody faced a problem when Pearson brought excellent hide of a Panther, give a donation, and Kraft says that the skin has not been reported. In addition, with the Panther in the game a glitch. If you kill it, put it on a horse and fast travel via campfire, the carcass disappears.
If you persist with the carcass on the rump and reload a saved game, the mascara is also not there.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Araniel 06.06.20

Itself has created the problem, she decided :D
If suddenly someone will have a similar problem, the solution to the following:

As many know, when hunting a Panther may come across two kinds of this animal.
One is called Panther and the Florida Panther.
So, with the Panther personally, I have had the above glitch, but as soon as got the Florida Panther, its skin was able to sell to Pearson)

a
azazello777 06.06.20

Yes, there are difficulties with this game. Personally with 2 faced:
1) Passing the test of a hunter for a long time looked for rabbits. But it turned out that it was ska about hares.
2) There are large alligators and small (young or XS). So if small to remove the skin - it srenik sizes (on the rump of the pack can be folded) but the name is identical to the skin of a large alligator. So these skins I have none of the hunter could not buy (stupidly do not have them in inventory while they're on the horse and the horse butt is) and interact with them was impossible (the skin lies on the horse and can not be removed). KRC cured - death AM and all the skins and carcasses of the horse disappear.

a
azazello777 06.06.20

Araniel
XS, did not face. Pumas had to kill (15 pieces for sure), they are in the North-Eastern and Western parts of the map. But the Panthers only 2 (in the saddle bag and lucky are both excellent got). PS the skins and carcasses of Cougars like the most expensive of all the animals that are for sale.