3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steel 123 06.06.20 03:31 pm

The problem with the launch (DC Universe Online)

Can't run,shake the DC Universe Online Live DC Universe Online starts up and everything,nothing happens,hangs himself quietly

Tell me what to do to start
50 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaZaBuGa 06.06.20

The exact same bullshit the window stupidly hanging and all!!!

N
NIKDERSAR 06.06.20

I have the same thing

B
Buffaut 06.06.20

And I have another trouble. When you're trying to PopConnectivity writes that it is not possible to establish contact with the server, the problem might be?

P
Pro100_xant 06.06.20

People help,
exactly the same problem, doesn't run and he couldn't find information about the program.
downloaded from torrents 14 gigs.

R
Rainbow Crash 06.06.20

Pro100_xant
14 gig version as far as I know Packed into the archive, but distribution must the installer if you didn't read the installation method in the hand, there is nothing to ask there stupid questions, but if there was not present the method of installation, it was necessary in a normal place to swing.
4. Play!

S
Steel 123 06.06.20

Buffaut
the server cut was probably

A
Armorkiller 06.06.20

I have the same problem was with a window but later after searching the whole Internet has found a solution to this situation:
1. clear browsing history in ie
2 remove the Muff if there is
3 install the latest flash player
4 in the security settings of ie dosini be checked associated with activex reconduite
this should help

S
Steel 123 06.06.20

download the launcher and run through the browser.All problems disappear,except the queue to enter the game.Two days and still not played

a
agula98 06.06.20

Steel 123
a link to the Studio

S
Steel 123 06.06.20

in the evening I will throw off,at work now

S
Steel 123 06.06.20

http://launch.soe.com/lp3/index.html?mode=0&game=dcuo-live&xoffset=-61&yoffset=-69&skin=dcuo&locale=en_GB

today, even played a little )))

S
Shevrolet 06.06.20

B**th , 2 days was disconected right now runs thought finally play but x*y , hit PLAY and nichago not happening anyone knows how to solve the problem!

Help plz the game played Toko 2 hours! Then came all these kanitel (Yet good impression of the game happened)

R
Rainbow Crash 06.06.20

Yeah guys, don't worry, they all develop, they just really were not ready for f2p in the sense that they did not expect such a large number of people, so now a continuous lags and the server is buggy.
But what about different issues with the launcher, the game itself don't know, I downloaded two image set, and then updated, everything works fine (although today I somehow Wisla game every 1-2 minutes for 20-30 seconds, and just before that, I played and everything was OK. (i.e. played with a friend, he was gone, I went out after half an hour went and the chant has begun)

S
Shevrolet 06.06.20

FullmetaL Yes b*I PI**pepper , finally stir with this game ,but still the game is good it's a shame blah does not work )))

( Steel 123 thank you vrod helped created a new account button to start the game requires 6gb update!!!!) zae**lo!

S
Shevrolet 06.06.20

Why is this crap we're playing with a friend and they write in the chat in red letters how much is left, supposedly to virulane servo.
When time flies DISCONNECTING ends and all type I
played gone (I mean it is but in the world of the written WORLD DOWN) and I can't play (and if you change the servo on Europe or US , I'm still playing , but when 2 servers to play I can not and types not deleted) HELP!! Help plz anyone knows how to solve the problem of the Persian reluctance to lose and finally to create a new account chtop 2-3 hours of play (on each servo) is also not the case!

R
Rainbow Crash 06.06.20

Chevrolet
Yes emae
The server has simply cut down what is not clear? How are you going to play or delete characters, if the servo off?
Just sit and wait until the servers turn on, do something different; skip the game till they get adjusted and come back in a couple of months, in General, up to you)

S
Shevrolet 06.06.20

No it wasn't that everything is working
and well, I wrote that I can play if I create a new type and realized that it wasn't the servos and here asked , but the answer I did not wait so did it for me.

s
slabysh 06.06.20

help at me a problem (CPU time drift detected!Please consult forum for AMD driver update information)do not know che you want to live? hope you can help

S
Shevrolet 06.06.20

I have wood renew on Protsyk (model Schaub know in my computer press right click and properties , there is the model of your processor)

s
slabysh 06.06.20

how to update cheto I stick you like?