3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RYURICK862 06.06.20 03:32 pm

Steal a truck with a trailer. (Mafia 3)

There is a problem with dopemissiej It does not seem difficult. I started it AFTER completing the STORY. after one of the last trucks Alma said continue to carry trucks, BUT ON the POINTS MARKED ON the MAP NO TRUCK!!!!! Prompt PZH how to be?
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 06.06.20

scale the maps down, and they will appear

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 06.06.20

Driver2727
he not about it asked. he asked why on arrival at the place designated to steal the truck it is not there

D
DrAgon_steel 06.06.20

There is a glitch in the game - this occurs if the business gets maximum revenue, looking for more... Type dough more than it is to bring nemozhno ;)
Why spots remain on the map - booolshoy question. One flaw of many.

a
andrew154 06.06.20

guys,it's okay traversed through almost all of additional missions, only 3 of the last additional mission campaign,although may be more,yet can not say anything, there was 1 mission to steal a boat 1 mission to drive a truck with a trailer ,and 1 mission to give the district Vito, and of course,on these points nothing else that advanced the mission worked, go through the story and extra missions will be available

T
Tomas Freeze 06.06.20

I still hang icons marivanny and truck but arriving at these places there is nothing and no one,I XS this is a bug or not.

a
andrew154 06.06.20

Ga M eR
Yes, I suspect that still more on the bug it seems that yesterday was the story completely, all extra missions completed,with the exception of two , to steal a boat and steal a truck with a trailer come back,but there's nothing there, come to the assistant, they say that you need to hijack the truck and boat, but that's it
and replay is not possible,and at the new place do not hunt

Y
Yakim 06.06.20

In General playing around and giving by area of the Vito and I have a boat and a truck ))
Spoiler

G
Grigoriy Ryazanov 34 06.06.20

I went through the whole game and the marks left on a mission with Cassandra where she wants to bring a weapon I killed enemies and now a jackdaw to talk to Cassandra is done and the marks on the map not about the weapons and the job and hanging...