3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homyak-Dzheday 06.06.20 03:33 pm

Quests Abakano - Passage (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Theme created on the request of users ) Ask questions about the quest line Mbakana and help each other.

Moved

Defendor Babruysk
31.05.06 19:10
Odbacena...Of Mbakana...

You better tell us in detail where and how to take the quest from him...And then all are unable to properly explain and send yuh to the Elven Ruins...generally nifiga not clear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DiMON-dEmon
31.05.06 21:28
based on the above in this forum(and the previous) are of the opinion that the time quest with odbacena to make a separate forum thread, and the best page
who's in?
72 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaschitneg Babruyska 06.06.20

Hmm...for the creation of threads,thanks, but really nobody knows the answer to my simple question?..

A
AlexYar 06.06.20

To take the quest Odbacena need:

1. Found in the Ayled ruins of the statue (the iron figovenko with a glass of white in the middle).
2. This statue (in the inventory should be) to come to the house Odbacena.

That's all the complexity :)

SIG When I came to him for the first time - I have in inventory was 4 of such statues.

Ziyi in Any case, the usual sellers of figurines not to sell! If you need 10,000 money :)

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 06.06.20

A similar question that sadanaga Bobruisk.
In all of the elven ruins there are these statues? and how are they positioned? I'm already in 5 ruins were - but there's nothing...

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 06.06.20

I read on the forum:
The first statue sell a seller, come somehow to the Imperial city, you runs up to the servant Mbakana and invites the owner to visit.

and Abakano one statuette takes 500 gold. When all the statues bring him, he pays a very decent prize ;) 5000.

Only 10 statues and they are not all ruins.
After the second statue Odbacena gives a list of 7 of the ruins, where they may be residing.

B

Mask,thank you,but I know it ))

You would not be able to remember approximately what the ruins you found the first statue? And then I ran pieces 7 already - nothing :( Maybe I'm searching badly or don't notice these"glowing zhelezyachki.

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 06.06.20

Remember the ruins directly opposite the exit of the headers? Here there definitely is.

t

right now, write another post, but I thought that he'll write ;)
(this is from questions-5)

DiMON-dEmon
24.05.06 13:47
Maska-Z. Round 2

24.05.06 11:16 but if not to sell, just go to this Lord? How do you say his name was? :)
his name is Odbacena
but I think will not work
1 his house is closed, yet you'll never be invited
2 if you proberutsya in a house, you will not be happy
3 something tells me that as long as you don't get in, you won't be able to talk to him about these statues
here is a screenshot of the map where I'm standing in front of his house
http://demon-dimon.krovatka.net/tes4/ScreenShot180.jpg
and here is a small clipping from the quest
http://demon-dimon.krovatka.net/tes4/ScreenShot181.jpg

DiMON-dEmon
25.05.06 09:59
Here is a full list of the ruins with these figurines

Culotte
Fanacas
Mackamentain
Moranda
Ninendava
Vilverin
Welke
Wendelbek
Wendir
Wenyandawik

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 06.06.20

Here is your Mbakana:
The Collector (Collector)

Collect ten statues Ayleids 500 coins per statue + 5000 after the job to Find any aleskow the statue and to bring to Abakano or sold to vendors. When you exit from the Imperial prison at the beginning of the game, you immediately open eletskie ruins Wolverine. There is one statue. But it is well hidden. You have to press several floor buttons to get to it.

First we need to find one or two statues and bring them to the estate makano. It is in the Imperial city in the district of Talos (Talos Plaza District). Say to the Butler Colligam (Jollring). The statues are 10 ruins: Culotte, Fanacas, Mackamentain, Moranda, Ninendava, Vilverin, Welke, Wendelbek, Wendir, Wenyandawik. If you bring one, then Odbacena say that he doesn't know where the ruins are. If two, then it will show some ruins. After selling him several of the statues will be offered the second job. The ruins are located (see map) Culotte: directly above the letter T in the title The Yellow Read; Fanacas: North from Ch the cityCheydinhal ;Mackamentain: the Eastern part of the map, the word Basin on the map. From the letter a strictly Notepad. Around the lake; Moranda:
Find the road that leads from Chorror in Bruma. Find the name of the road The Orange Road Between the letters e(The) and O (Orange) directly to the South; Ninendava: from the letter T in The Orange Road is strictly in the North-West; Vilverin: Under the letter l in Imperial City. On the island; Welke:
On the East of the map, along the Eastern road leading to the city of Leyawiin, locate the inscription The Nibenay Valley. From the letter e (Nibenay) due East, and on the other side of the Bay; Wendelbek: find the name of The Nibenay Valley. From the letter"V" (Valley) to the East. On the other side of the Bay; Wendir: Find The Black Road to the South of Chorrol. from the letter a (Black) due South; Wenyandawik: Locate the road running Northwest from the town of Bravil. Find the name of the road The Green Road. From the letter R (Road) due South. General guidelines for all quests: Go to the ruins light. There are a lot of interesting things. In the ruins are: necromancers, skeletons, lychee, perfume, bandits, vampires. Quite often castout to take away the power. You have to stand still and dismiss it them. Stock up on picks, a lot of complicated locks.

Nothing You Can Possess (Does not possess)

To find a special item mosaic for Odbacena 2500 coins to Sell a few statues Ayleids Odbacena. After sell him some statues, Odbacena will say that for you, there is another problem. To find the High Church. Will give a key and a sketch of the High Church. Once the exit to the street you will approach Klaude Maric. He says that the also works at Mbakana and you competitors. He is willing to share information for a beer in the neighboring hotel. Go to the Septim hotel, in front of Villa Odbacena. At the hotel again, talking with Klaude Maric. He says that High Church is now called Malada. But he advises not to go there until I read the book cleansing of the Temple. Ask him about the book, and he says that you can read it in the Imperial city Market Distret, in a bookstore issue. Ask him about Malada and it will show where it is. First go to read the book. You walk in, you find the first shelf with books, on the left side of you. The top shelf is a book with a blue cover. Read it. Now you can go to the ruins of Malada. At the ruins you will meet the cat S'razir. He has to say. What works for Klaude Maric and will offer you my help in exchange for half the booty. I agreed with him. Go to the ruins, we find there the right plate (mosaic) and return to the entrance of the ruins. At the entrance you will be greeted by Klaude Maric, it will be in invisible clothes. Will prompt you to die or to give him find. I chose to die. He gives the command to his soldiers, he is leaving. After the disassembly of soldiers, back to Abakano for a reward. During combat S'razir was on my side, but died, so divided, was not necessary.

Secrets of the Ayleids (Mystery Yelezov)

Bring Odbacena crown Ayleds Advance 1000 coins to complete the previous quest. After completing the quest with Mosaic, Odbacena offered another job. Need to persuade some Herminia Cinna to sell him the crown of the Ayleids. Will give a Deposit of 1000 coins. Ask him about the crown and about the last king then go to search this Herminia Cinna in the Arboretum of the Imperial city. Find her and ask. First ask about the last king of the Ayleids. She says that the kings had two. Then ask her about the crown. Don't tell her about that? that the crown need Odbacena. She obidetsya and will not speak further. A variant of this. First question - lower response. Then again the lower back, then upper. In this case, it will tell of two cities competitors and about the second crown. Ask her about the city Lindai and it will show its location. Again ask her about the crown. She says that it is better to bring the second crown, they say, Odbacena not very well versed in the artifacts of the Ayleids and not notice that the crown is not from that city. Now you have two options: you can steal the crown from Herminia Cinna, or find a second. I went looking for the second. After the discovery of the crown back to Mbakana. Give him the crown and get the last assignment.
To accompany Odbacena to the throne of the last king Ayleds. Everything will find and be able to carry out Nenalata. To complete the previous quest the ruins of Nenalata Odbacena Odbacena asks you to accompany him to the throne of the last king of the Ayleids in the city of Nenalata. Motivated by the fact that you are a great companion. He will wait at the entrance to the ruins in three days. On the map appears a marker of the ruins. Go there and wait for him for three days. He will not come alone, but with Klaude Maric (he's back in invisible armor). Talk to him. Klaude will say, well, forget the old, we're together now. Talk to Mbakana, he asked to go with you or wait here? I took it with me. In the ruins a lot of Moscow on the way Klaude, I have successfully died ( never mind). After Odbacena fry, monsters will be even greater. Scour the ruins, gather all that we found and can carry (don't forget to search the corpses Mbakana and Klaude). Return to fresh air. Quest passed.

B

2 Maska-Z & Don Cossack

Thank you! Respect you

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 06.06.20

You're welcome.

S
Stey Evey 4000 06.06.20

In the ruins are: necromancers, skeletons, lychee, perfume, bandits, vampires,

Thank God, I didn't take these quests after the main story and guilds could not see all this annoying mischief. Actually, judging by the description, these tasks can not be called...

Hamster Jedi, let me ask you this, but the Fig was a separate branch to do on such a small thing, if there is live Questions for the passage and gameplay? If we all split up into separate branches, it would be logical to make more branches for the passage of side quests and quests that are associated with a certain place, and from the large branches to leave current Questions gameplay... Tell me, plz.

t

I chose to die. He gives the command to his soldiers, he is leaving. After the disassembly of soldiers, back to Abakano for a reward. During combat S'razir was on my side, but died, so divided, was not necessary.

deciding to test both branches (surrender or fight), I first gave the mosaic. The group of bandits left. Come to the city to Abakano see our beloved hero in green armor, who smiles slyly and says: the business. Odbacena became angry and ordered the return of the mosaics, even as. They say they are (with a nod to the gang of bandits standing nearby) mosaic was not returned.

Well, I followed this group of bandits. We went on foot almost the whole of Cyrodiil, along the way they are attacked by the monsters...

The first to fall to the cat... They left him and sped on. The second fallen leader. The remaining group of two thugs pulled out a mug with some drink, and became hard to slurp it right over the corpse. After killing everyone, after searching the bodies, the mosaic is not found. Only in the pocket of the leader was a key, the name quite similar to mine, which gave Abakano for the Church young. And another note from the leader to the guarded cat, who supposedly already knew what that meant in this group (if you are reading this note I shivered).

But they were very interesting: the first is the leader, in straight, never looking back. The other three were constantly mnalis places. Who was the last closing, he turned around, ran back, in fact often almost ran into me (I was on the prowl), looking straight in the face, pretended that does not see me, and ran back to the group.

t

but the second thread you have known.

In the end, with the crown.
First cleared out the ruins, and then invited both of Abakano the leader, because the first time they rushed like mad inside and Abakano died. Appeared nadpis that with the death of Abakano the secret of this temple, no one will be able to skryty.

A
AlexYar 06.06.20

Any invitation to Abakano don't need you there the machine will start up, if there is a statuette pocket.
If the door red, then you have a glitch. That will help F5, then F9. All, the door is open (during office hours essno not at night).

The guard can be bribed, and he fell plump into the bar at this point tyrim back all 10 of the figurines for which they had already received 10 thousand :)

Crown take both, and Linda go, and nanamatsu steal. Then both will be in our collection.

Archer (quest, mosaic) better tries to send, and then kill him. He has a lot of expensive arrows (I have it as a full set of glass was with the helmet still).

Mbakana like better Lindeskog the crown to give, so he has at least a hundred Daedric daggers then it will be all sorts of different enchanted after death.

No one tried to give Nenetsky the crown, and then abakano NOT to kill? Maybe his estate will give you? %)

L
L 0 k i 06.06.20

Surprisingly, after the sale of the statues to the capital, I go not have to - Mbakana in the throes of expectation sent on my search for a servant, who sought me out in my time in the southern swamps.

t

The guard can be bribed, and he fell plump into the bar at this point tyrim back all 10 of the figurines for which they had already received 10 thousand :)

and then what to do with them? :)

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 06.06.20

Again sell.

B

And the crown is the artifact?
Or just a cool hat?:)

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 06.06.20

And its not even to wear.

B