3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sima4 06.06.20 03:34 pm

How to get rich?

Themselves rich people are evil

evil and steal, and dissemble zhulyu. Not everyone can steal a W/d compound with aluminum and to be in favor with the authorities.

And steal a bucket of potatoes from the field - 7 years old will.
113 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scream561 06.06.20

I had one friend.He also thought how to get rich.And in the end decided to go work as a hooker.At first all went well.The money paid decent.Life was getting better.But then something happened.One night he went to the flat to the customer,and there was a crowd angry hachi-perverts.After that night, my friend became a different person.It no longer cared about the money.He even regretted that took such a job..a month after the incident he shot himself in the forehead.So ended the story of my friend who wanted to get rich.

S
Scream561 06.06.20

TMMT
I knew he would help you.

I
Infiltrator 06.06.20

If you know the real course how to get rich,it is better to remain silent.

O
Onotolevich 06.06.20

The author, write OS.

M
Morder07 06.06.20

Trade hemp, and countless anonymous who are going to succeed.

J
Jackson[x] 06.06.20

Work ATI!

M
Mmonstrik 06.06.20

The first step!
To get rich you need to leave this site to begin with.

To really get rich should be a desire, not just I want to get rich and a really genuine desire for this. Don't just dream about it , and do something for this.
The only question is what to do. And here already all depends on the individual personality. But that too doesn't end there. This is just the basics. There are many nuances.
In General, in order to get rich you need to really want it.

T
The Ocean 06.06.20

to come up with something new is the easiest and simultaneously the most difficult option)

O
Onotolevich 06.06.20

The author, write OS.
Win 7
Lol. Its, speak, create, and get rich))

N
Nihiliant 06.06.20

Steal@kill.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 06.06.20

As once said Zadornov: - Rich is a man who goes through life with God, and those who have a lot of money is called the collector:)

G
Greaser. 06.06.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Rich is a man who goes through life with God, and those who have a lot of money is called the collector:)
And if that is pop - music in the Church.

J
Just another User 06.06.20

Cannabis or who does not trade, sell all of the wretched spice...
And in the case, the only earth this is a contract to serve there for 5 years and his house to you and worthy of the RFP.

R
RikoChiko 06.06.20

To Rob, cheat and kill - other than as.

I
Infiltrator 06.06.20

Recochica
With the government to take an example not worth it.

R
RikoChiko 06.06.20

Without A Name
Other with these same measures and crush.

a
adrax 06.06.20

To work. Work a lot and in the process to consider their future, taking into account the received experience adjusting the strategy of success

Even being official, it's not just something to steal. First, who the hell let the trough is easy, to hell with the hill, second, and frame, and lay. Even so stealing to the mind and to the large theft to prepare in advance

I, for instance, and drank plenty of freelance and office work, and made some conclusions, set intermediate goals

If it works out, I'll unsubscribe in a similar thread with proof. Well if this doesn't work, then maybe I will be washed down the topic with a plea to throw me a lot of money on WebMoney or a POISON:) let's Wait and see

J
Jackson[x] 06.06.20

Interesting in what's now> In the country and nothing is not done but money can earn. Without any theft.

P
Pilat. 06.06.20

go to the sect and grow Rich there until the loss of pulse

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 06.06.20

TMMT
To get rich you need only a financial skill, or a good idea... do Not have to be a thief. 've said it before in Russia: a Rich thief, an honest fool. But it's a stereotype that break today's business.
Why is it everywhere I look some pessimists... In fact everything is built, made and developed, you just sit in the shoutbox and don't notice it and just stupidly hate Mother Russia