3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitalik vodila 06.06.20 03:40 pm

a mod that shows on the map hide improvements and trucks (SnowRunner)

Tell me there is a mod that shows on the map hide improvements and trucks?
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
king257 06.06.20

Acne took
no

J
Jebb_des 06.06.20

Acne took
https://www.maprunner.info/vehicles

V
Vitalik vodila 06.06.20

Jebb_des
thank you

T
Thasot 06.06.20

And who can tell what this card Taimyr Rift (Probably a Fault) and how to get there?

V
Vindizzel 06.06.20

Thasot
Still not added, it is still only on PTS
With the next update should appear. A big update will be, in addition to the new cards, will add a lot of parts for trucks, etc

T
Thasot 06.06.20

Thank you!

E
Energy Death 16.07.20

Vindizzel
big update this when you add at least a few cars, Locke with 4 maps and quests, so it will be a big update.
but it's more like cut a piece of card which was supposed to be initially in the game, and for some reason cut out. (why cut? because there was several improvements for cars (only on this map) and it was impossible to apnut 30ур (my level max)).

V
Vindizzel 16.07.20

Energy Death
He is waiting for new machines =)
Well, Yes, kind of like a new region will be Wisconsin. I don't think the new region will be one card, at least two more)

While I even now do not play, something thought, to wait until polyhumic updates more new cars will add and continue on a new ATV can)

C
CrowBY 16.07.20

Energy Death
30 the level of quiet was taken and before the patch, just wrote earlier that the 30, and now says Maximum level.
Vindizzel
A new region will be Kola Peninsula ,but how many cards it will include is not yet known

V
Vindizzel 16.07.20

CrowBY
What machinery is unknown? Only saw the Roadmap and art of one of the new machines, everything.

C
CrowBY 16.07.20

Vindizzel
the same. really shows the picture hard to call it a Roadmap, rather it is just the announcement of the first phase