3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 07.06.20 11:26 am

Morinth (Mass Effect 2)

as you keep her alive and to kill Samara??
92 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashalet 07.06.20

noggenfogger[Overmind], brazilium - ohohonyushki... what is the habit of thinking in a given framework?) Samara said that Morinth monster, so now look at Morinth only as a monster and nothing else, right? Shirshov krugozory, comrades, Shirshov!))

Her ultimate ability Domination allows you to submit... it costs nothing to subdue their prey when they are alone - friends, from this myth? you saw it in the game? no. because in the game THERE. tricks, that uses Morinth for submission is just the very experienced seductress. I personally went through this mission 7 times, with all possible options. Yes, Morinth seduce Shepard, Yes, tried to subdue his(her) own - but only at the expense of personal charm, sexuality and natural magnetism, will power. no use of biotics and as you surely write - ability Domination, I'm over 7 times didn't see it for some reason. that is why - when Morinth straining all her feminine charm and bulging eyes tried to subdue my Martinet, he quietly each time it breaks off.

Morinth kills - still. time. I repeat. she only seduces and leads to intercourse. partner dies himself because his brain can not withstand the mental power of Morinth merging of consciousnesses. victim is killed, because it does not count their force, which is clearly not appropriate to the circumstances. figuratively speaking, if a person voluntarily puts his hand in the transformer, and he received an electric shock guts out of his mouth is a transformer killed him?

kills deliberately, it is her drug, she can't live without it - she can't live without pairing with interesting personalities.)) their death in the process of coition is a side effect that Morinth could not control.
//IMHO, a real drug for Morinth - take precedence over the partner, to subjugate it. incidentally, this is typical behavior of most people irl))
//if you try romance with Morinth on the Normandy, she admits that all his life hoping and waiting for a strong personality, someone who will be able to survive the merge with her.

He doesn't know that Morinth on the run for 400 years and killed during this time a huge number of victims?? - not where he was!)) he only knows that 400 years of ruthless mother, the terminator pursues his sick daughter across the galaxy, pushes it as a game and hunts her in all possible ways. that would improve the psyche of a daughter... hmmm... doesn't.)

H
Harbinger265 07.06.20

No, for real, like the trial of Morant. pashalet lawyer, noggenfogger[Overmind]/brazilium -the Prosecutor or the plaintiff.

figuratively speaking, if a person voluntarily puts his hand in the transformer, and he received an electric shock guts out of his mouth is a transformer killed him?
On the transformer, warning sign, and Morinth - no.

p
pashalet 07.06.20

Harbinger265 Yes what's the process) just trying to look on top of stamps))

On the transformer, warning sign, and Morinth - no. - I absolutely agree. that's what I said in the previous posts (15.06.11 16:18 and 16.06.11 01:31). just everyone has their own truth, right? that's why I like Mass Effect) from the point of view of Samara - it is the law, and Morinth deadly bastard. from the point of view of Morin - it's genetic future of the asari, and his mother a traitor and a murderer. I think from the point of view of the shepherd who is not required is stupid to believe one way or the other, he's just trying to figure out and understand.

b
brazilium 07.06.20

pashalet
from the point of view of Morin - it's genetic future of the asari, and his mother a traitor and a murderer
So I think not appropriate people who have lost the concept of good and evil (dictators, maniacs and young neoclasica individuals who learn bad lessons at school).

I hope you still study in school and be closely engaged in the lessons and understand the line between good and evil, otherwise you think like a maniac.

p
pashalet 07.06.20

brazilium - I have a strange feeling that you're from my posts throw up 1 sentence, out of context and common sense - and surely brand her. I don't know what I can do? probably only smile))

H
Harbinger265 07.06.20

pashalet
I think from the point of view of the shepherd who is not required is stupid to believe one way or the other, he's just trying to figure out and understand.
To understand can be long, but it is better to throw out a few false claims:
from the point of view of Morin - it's genetic future Azari
Ardat-YAKSHI do not have offspring, so you can immediately discard.

from the point of view of Samara - it is the law
The law, killing cops?) Well, well. There.

brazilium - I have a strange feeling that you're from my posts throw up 1 sentence, out of context and common sense - and surely brand her.
Never mind, this feature Brazil.

p
pashalet 07.06.20

Harbinger265 - so I specially made a reservation that it is from the point of view of Samara/Morinth, not from the point of view of common sense))

well, according to my Shepard - both of them are poor, mentally ill women (IMHO, Azari all are a lot more women's) - still a danger to society. none of them better, not correct. that's what I'm trying to convey) on a shifted Code justiciar, ready to soak anyone who does not fit into her ideas of order, like no more predators, steeped in their passion, because of satisfaction which people die.

R
Raelsveg 07.06.20

Usually save Samara, her Devastation I very often saved the situation when playing on the Madness. But Morinth against synthetics with its Domination does not roll, if I'm not mistaken, so it make sense to keep not see. And what about the principles in any case, Samara is better and more correct. It is better to live by some laws (even if it kills them too) than to live and kill people without remorse for their own pleasures, IMHO.

b
barmaley73 07.06.20

pashalet
1)the Reputation of the victim can not be an excuse.

2)Morinth knows what causes the relationship with her,but not whtit in the outdoor swimming pool how do conscious Azari with this zabolevaniem.She continues to enter in communication,deliberately causing death.This was a premeditated murder for the benefit of fun....
You can draw an analogy from modern life - the intentional infection of AIDS

p
poT9ka 07.06.20

brazilium
so wait! th? if morinth muddy she kills them all? save not to return what???

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.06.20

Morinth v rashod.

L
Larunn 07.06.20

Always choose Samara. It is for my taste a lot cooler and much more reliable. And in General, my paragons-the Shepherds are unable to betray her, and Shepard, renegade I see no reason to take the team one that wanted to seduce them, knowing that they will die.