3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PazeTiV 07.06.20 11:28 am

Grunt - a worthy replacement for the Rex? (Mass Effect 2)

In Mass Effect krogan Rex was a very powerful and interesting character in my opinion. How do you think a new partner krogan Gryunt maybe it zameniti. I personally at first, Rex was lacking in the team, but over time I got used to Grunt with his children's enthusiasm and rare stuff.
166 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 07.06.20

>>>Gryunt
#facedesk#

Grunt = [grʌnt]

_
_GrID_ 07.06.20

Rex was tedious, boring and just I shot him. Yes, IMHO Gryunt replacement worthy
PS I know that read Grant, but our localizator transferred Gryunt

P
Permanent_Lost 07.06.20

Grant a great warrior who often took him along. krogan generally funny creatures.

_
_GrID_ 07.06.20

Gryunt great warrior
Yes, especially with special. shotgun =)
And indeed in this as it is more aggression, liveliness, than Rex

K
Komodo Saurian 07.06.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

-
-NeviDimka- 07.06.20

Agree that the Grant (this Grant) was better than Rex... and the story is interesting... Perfect Krogan" and all that.. )

A
AlexanderL 07.06.20

Pretty interesting character for this Grant, but it's nothing to talk about. Though Rex could tell an interesting story. :)
The unexpected plot twist on Tuchanka will be for those who passed the loyalty quest of a Grant, and not killed in the first part of the Rex :)

S
Super Kote 07.06.20

Cool. And what will happen if he is in the belly shot? During 1 dialogue

K
Kiberkirik 07.06.20

Somehow Rex me more hooked...

B
Bansheevod 07.06.20

Super Kote, nothing, just type showed him his place otherwise.. =)

p
popyuk 07.06.20

and what a plot twist associated with not killing Rex ?

S
Super Kote 07.06.20

Okay, thank you. Well I didn't, and that the apostate is not hunting

K
Komodo Saurian 07.06.20

>>>and what a plot twist associated with not killing Rex ?
Dispute on the planet Virmire, which can handle either peacefully, or by killing Wrex'a (Or asking Ashley to do it).

R
RikoChiko 07.06.20

And I Grant all its test tube left, I never liked the krogan.

B
Bansheevod 07.06.20

Recochica zhzhosh!)))))))))

2 popyuk, look on YouTube... you just need to at the time of talking on warmore you had pumped charisma (one way), then get it persuade! :)

P
Porter92 07.06.20

Grant is good, but Rex liked me more. It is a pity that it is impossible to take the team.

L
Lunh 07.06.20

I like all krogan. Rex he's so sad and a patriot. In General, as fighters they're lovely guys . Almost always on my team attended krogan. Very good combination of useful qualities. And by the looks of them interesting :)

B
Bansheevod 07.06.20

I think anyone would be in his place sad - this is true.. really strange to do somehow, even in the saves, when you transfer the written - dead or alive Rex, etc... why is it then written? strange... let's hope for the 3rd part =)

I don't expect everything that was written is just like that! ;)

13_AleX_13 07.06.20

In prevom played Mass Effect with Garrus and Rex crew,Rex left alive Vermiere.Moved the saves and after the game realized what is missing.Rex.He is charismatic,a true krogan,but Grant(Gryunt,Grunt) new.That is only nacovsky to explore the world and not knowing much.He's not replacing Rex,he's a brand new character with my life.However, it's a shame that Garrus and Tali in the team,as Rex and others are not.VERY disappointing.

slimmer88 if the first part killed Rex the leader of the Clan Urdnot will be different and dialogues will be different.

d
depzel 07.06.20

Can't forget the old friends,and Grant is good,he is very different.