3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GHOST_R[I]DER_PRO 07.06.20 11:29 am

Error 0xc0000142 (Far Cry 3)

How to solve the problem with running the game FC3.Start the game and climbs error 0xc0000142 please help OP XP
216 Comments
Sort by:
s
sekretnyy agent N 3 07.06.20

on XP does not start
here Tokay error help

i
illusive.man8 07.06.20

crack from Reloaded on xp does not start!play with hacked Uplay

s

crack from Reloaded on xp does not start!play with hacked Uplay
where can I get it?

i
illusive.man8 07.06.20

look in goole Uplay-2.1.2-Steam006-ASF!install the 1.01 patch again!

I
IPYCCKNN 07.06.20

put 7

j
jeorje 07.06.20

put 8

N
Nikus-de-Shefli 07.06.20

Is Uplay-2.1.2-Steam006-ASF after starting up the error report, what to do?

PS please kindly comments like Windu move to 7ku or buy letiju not to leave, because can't always rearrange the system for each new game on the computer there is a program which needs to run, and under 7кой they don't go and spend 600 R. on litsuhu I don't want for you free download, I was wondering is there any option pogamat on XP ???
So if someone wants to teach me life in these areas, your mother, believe that if necessary the experiment because humanity is not much to lose, but science requires sacrifice

i
illusive.man8 07.06.20

Nikus-de-Shefli
put the patch 1.01 again!the crack from RLD replaces the original exe file of the game

K
KeleverA 07.06.20

illusive.man8
Downloaded this patch(with playgraund'a),but when it starts the same mistake...what would you recommend?

v
viktorian85 07.06.20

I have the same error on XP just. I don't know tried everything. I understand the need to put the Repack, then this garbage Uplay-2.1.2-Steam006-ASF to lay down programs files, and still error. You may need to download a license so to do?

v
viktorian85 07.06.20

I have the same error on XP just. I don't know tried everything. I understand the need to put the Repack, then this garbage Uplay-2.1.2-Steam006-ASF to lay down programs files, and still error. You may need to download a license so to do?

v
viktorian85 07.06.20

i
illusive.man8 07.06.20

viktorian85
KeleverA
Seen with Repack namudrili(the registry did not finish)!with a license to ride for sure!
and Yes cracked uplay(Uplay-2.1.2-Steam006-ASF ) it is necessary to unzip and replace in folder/Program Files/Ubisoft/Uplay(shorter in the uplay folder),but not in the game folder!

A
Alert 07.06.20

and spend 600 R. on litsuhu I don't want for you free download, I was wondering is there any option pogamat on XP ???
Well then, suffer just do not want to pay.

v
viktorian85 07.06.20

illusive.man8
OK! I'll try! I have on the laptop is seven, and personalke XP, I would have put, simply there are reasons not yet set want. After the new year will deliver. Because all the cool game now on XP not released, sometimes there are exceptions. Break through!!!

v
viktorian85 07.06.20

illusive.man8
OK! I'll try! I have on the laptop is seven, and personalke XP, I would have put, simply there are reasons not yet set want. After the new year will deliver. Because all the cool game now on XP not released, sometimes there are exceptions. Break through!!!

s

has anyone checked on XP????

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 07.06.20

in theory it should run on XP,maybe it holds 3 shaders.

G
Georgsys 07.06.20

Nikus-de-Shefli
Solved the problem? I have the same mistake, as everything is already done.

J
JoeBananas 07.06.20

Friends, flies to a blue screen(BSOD) with inscriptions in white, blah blah and 0000142, that may be,before such was not, the overclocking of the processor and video card removed to hell...