3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GHOST_R[I]DER_PRO 07.06.20 11:29 am

Error 0xc0000142 (Far Cry 3)

How to solve the problem with running the game FC3.Start the game and climbs error 0xc0000142 please help OP XP
216 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 07.06.20

kushnerov1397 please,glad to help,good game!!!

r
russsak. 07.06.20

help gives an error what can you do...

o
olegik55 07.06.20

russsak something with the video card related or RAM maybe too weak for this toy,and judging by the taskbar you Windows icons XP. And this is a non-singular pleases. The game is demanding. Therefore, in order to play without these errors, you need Windows to change the computer to improve. Operatives should be 4 GB . and none of good 1 GB of put will be enough for Windows 7 and for games ..but still shut down the service the error below was not given in the subsequent such errors,I hope you know how to do it)

-
-_-Denchik-_- 07.06.20

people tell me what to do launch the game included Uplay updated the Uplay window and then disappears after 5-10 seconds turns back on again and Uplay starts updating.

o
olegik55 07.06.20

-_-Denchik-_- daring completely yupley program Uninstall Tool after you download the installer (preferably off site) and put it again,and then copy this fix this crack here is the link http://narod.ru/disk/64499583001.c1d92b7399d77143590c8dc84c0d658b/Far_Cry3_fix2.rar.html in the folder where you installed Uplay itself with the replacement . If Uplay is updated infinitely re – download Uplay and then will update then replace files from fix. If after starting the game through Uplay will come out AutoUpdate, then cancel it. Seems like it should help,this way is suitable way to license games,but if pirates, here simple, download the Repack either from Phoenix or from mechanics , there is no uplay and such problems will not be ,here as well)

-
-_-Denchik-_- 07.06.20

olegik55 game is included only what is in offline mode and in online requires you to download the updates I download and install it again asks to download updates. what are they doing ?

o
olegik55 07.06.20

Denchik you've done as I wrote ? In theory it should be that the game in offline mode,and online is already a mesh,ie multiplayer. That is logical reasoning so if you play offline then simply put there is an Internet , and when playing online, the better .That's why it turns out so when you upgrade again then you have a Uplay crack flies, and this should not be done, so how is it useless monkey work=( Do easier open Uplay and if prompted for auto turn back from it ,either pokapaysya in the Uplay settings and turn off that fucking auto-update ,so more bespokoino you. Even if it updated Uplay use crack fix ,I lost ,and how and where to throw I also already wrote ,see above=)

V
Vadim Hamutov 07.06.20

people,what this shit do??the first time I downloaded from Catalyst this shit,then a second time,but from the Mechanics the same garbage. what to do?? I have 7 stands at the min. requirements suitable

o
olegik55 07.06.20

Vadim Khomutov this means that the game is broken or was incorrectly recorded disc or it was damaged,simply put somewhere in the file is corrupted.Generally simply put repak assembled crooked so it's pirates. So this error is not came out, download the other Repack from Phoenix, for example.but not the fact that will help . And yet there is such a feature, if you download the game Repack the archive, as is often the case and gets this error,here is very simple. Open an archive and vostanavlivaesh it. After you restore the files . Remove it and install without any problems and play . I have the same trouble was I did and all I have earned . Yes, try the setup file of Run as administrator,or you have a little place on the disk to decompress the games for vremennyh files .And if will not help in the case of your archive or image it restores like I said. And the easiest way to with this not to bother to purchase a license ,there are no errors here as well. Hope will help some of it)

V
Vadim Hamutov 07.06.20

olegik55 I was shaking torrent both times,so if I understood right,the files in the archive to take and click restore?

V
Vadim Hamutov 07.06.20

olegik55все okay, thanks a lot for the advice and for referring))) schA download

o
olegik55 07.06.20

Vadim Khomutov yeah please,glad to help, and then accomplish your goal as all will do)

V
Vadim Hamutov 07.06.20

olegik55,thank you so much,everything was installed bezovski trouble)) the game lived up to my expectations)))

o
olegik55 07.06.20

Vadim Khomutov well,that installed without problems,next time, remember, if you download the Repack and then the current from Fenixx,Repack the others either broken or crooked collected, I was glad to help ,play nazdorove!!!

A
Anya Smit 07.06.20

Guys, help, please.
Downloaded the Repack from Phoenix, did all of the above, with SKIDROW.DLL too.
Turn on the game - the inscription big Edge Lights 3, then the screen turns black and an error is thrown - an error is detected. Application will be closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please help T. t for the third day racking my head what to do

r
redfox2013 07.06.20

Anya Smith
do not Repack from Phoenix, junk to score, and when downloading AntiVir non-interfering to cut down as with ustanovke

P
Pril Balsam 07.06.20

Anya Smith
did all of the above
What and why?
Read the readme, Install, Run the game and play.

o
olegik55 07.06.20

Anna Smith what operating system you have Win 7 or XP? The graphics card is what? The wood on the graphics card updated? Direkts updated? What error gives more detail you can see the screen straight here. I would like to hear the answers to my questions and still it would not hurt to check antivirusnik can file a missing ,possibly a virus in the game when downloading was, and when you install antivirusnik it was removed and sent to quarantine ,so the game also can not start, in General, for the beginning of it,then we'll figure things out =). And Yes, try to run the game as administrator.

PS For clarity, write a computer config in a profile or here ,so just in case,who knows what.

C
Chumazyy 07.06.20

Prompt! Bought the game (disk license), put on XP, when run gives the error. what to do???

o
olegik55 07.06.20

Grimy you Can question why you start the game via this file ? Run through the shortcut to the game and you will not have this error,and this file which you need run it to update the files of the game itself ,the patch is not current for him. And more desirable to play on Win 7 as Win XP - current minimum requirements ,and you understand the game will be uninteresting if everything is on low quality so change the wind and play on as normal =)