3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CatScout 07.06.20 11:31 am

Definitive Edition how to enable Physx ? (Mafia 2)

Is the remaster really cut out fiziks ? Loved the physics of coats and jackets in the original, and then the cloak just stick to legs, as I think this is a bug that will correct or they deliberately removed the physics from the game ? Maybe there's a way to enable Physx third-party methods ? In General, if you are still concerned, let's discuss this question, personally I have all disappeared desire to play.
64 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
the CPU is nothing to discuss because the CPU may not be fast massive physics with a mutual collision.
Again if you don't understand !
If you have a Nvidia Phyxs processing in the Witcher III by default goes through the GPU !
Well damn study the issue and then write:
the CPU may not be fast massive physics, the mutual collision.
According to the logic of Nvidia Phyxs is there everything else is speculation and what you're doing !

X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

Muskrat
PPC you are gifted !
Here is the link from the Nvidia website !
https://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/physx/games

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

X_ray_83
then the need for such a test in the NVIDIA settings globally fiziks *(to HCP) on and off and some sort of predictable stable test where the Witcher thumps and sets fire to something flew and froze the fps and the CPU load of the GPU.
if Souvanna fiziks there GPU for the processor it will not be noticeable and the game even gives way a little and there is a difference in load on the CPU at some point. but if the CPU of only physics how would the tests won't make a difference.
and some of us will merge (and I assume not)
plus, as if the game physics little of it there is no sense to make a fuss on the CPU because the number of old and weak processors much get involved what about the patch for cryostasis the sleep of reason where how much thrashed my CPU is very weak GPU physics on the CPU and then in the game in General, then no the game is not particularly processorsamsung even for its time, besides from Novograd and worked on the trash.
basically there uncontrolled failure of performance of the GPU available on hairworks with a large number of wolves and horses in the scene that have no relationship to where POSIX.

X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
then the need for such a test in the NVIDIA settings globally fiziks *(to HCP) on and off and some sort of predictable
This was a test one blogger but it was banned ! In fact the difference was in the Witcher III on CPU and GPU.
if Souvanna fiziks there GPU for the processor it will not be noticeable
In the Witcher III if Phyxs on the CPU and it's Ryzen performance is higher than Nvidia GPU on )))
I just don't have the Nvidia card and test if I gash ((((((
cryostasis the sleep of reason
This particular game !

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

X_ray_83
if there is fiziks he would have chased after the "release" version and I don't have Witcher from DLS and install it do not want
and according to the upgrade on the C++2013 or any there of late which I have not worked with all the Gogh and the new patches the Witcher - authoritative peck's claim that the difference is there especially or not it is at the level of accuracy in particular for the hairline
it can be pyzik there was added in F4 which I either forgot or wasn't watching this topic but in the game is that there is no load that is put on the knees of a normal CPU (even fiziks there some kind of hidden if you don't have GPU-physics not the active settings in the game.)
but mafia 2 and several games are quite so stick a CPU on cook when you try to play the CPU. butmany had a hidden setting those without a physics card configuration has been in a long time.

X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
the level of accuracy in particular for the hairline
There is no level error is funny, in games like Metro Last Light and Witcher III if Phyxs stood on the CPU and a powerful proce type Ryzen 1700 the difference was 7-10% !
This is a good material for VIDOS Youtube bloggers, but dumb they can only copy the Western type of Linus, and so on.

V
Vyxyxol 07.06.20

X_ray_83
Okay, how Physics works on the consoles? Fallout multiplatform game, hardware in the consoles - AMD. You confuse warm with soft.

X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

Muskrat
Because on consoles there is no Phyxs example of the same Batman: Arkham Knight
Specifically, this video demonstrates !

V
Vyxyxol 07.06.20

X_ray_83
Man, well, there really Havok physics engine, not Physics, from Fiziksa only fragments (and their at the start was not delivered in patches), physics clothes and things - Havoc, as in Skyrim CE.

R
Richards 07.06.20

Include physics is possible, it is necessary to remove balanitis edishen to start and put the classic version of the mod on the schedule, so was remastered. On the consoles wait for the fixes and rendering smoke, since it HOMESTEAD alpha version.

V
Vyxyxol 07.06.20

X_ray_83
I told him about the F4 write that fiziks there's only the shards he throws the video fragments. What have you proved? And to whom?
X_ray_83 wrote:
PS4 is shit just go with it !
Just the apotheosis! I have it and never did. Lol.
X_ray_83 wrote:
And where does Skyrim ? This game came out before the PS4 and the reissue of stupid to discuss in any case !
And despite the fact that F4 and CCE single engine.

P
Palych Rokov 07.06.20

X_ray_83
BaatarTengu
You its offtopic and flame the whole thread already dirtied, to measure pussy in PM

About fiziksa I can say that it is automatic and default, just do everything quite well by the forces of modern processors and there is no special option to enable or disable. Generally before a lot of games were enabled fiziksa, but all calculations were performed by forces of the CPU. Fiziks was stillborn feature, although in a couple of games if valaska allowed added beauty and effects. The same engine Havoc quite well supported ništâčki the same as physics in the developing of clothing, splinters, and so forth, it is enough to recall the destruction of the buildings in Red Faction Guerilla. Mentioned here play Control, so there is no fiziksa on his engine so all the flies that looks awesome

P
Palych Rokov 07.06.20

X_ray_83
no difference except for the amount of fog in the game this may not be noticed

P
Palych Rokov 07.06.20

X_ray_83
Well though burst, I do not see appreciable difference between the way it was before, and now, during gameplay on these little things even did not pay attention, but on the clearer textures draw attention immediately

V
Vyxyxol 07.06.20

X_ray_83
Here's the answer from the Bethesda forums, I will want theme will find.
Spoiler

w
w2k 07.06.20

Do not care for the physics of the cloak, I have all the game in the jacket ran which gave. And all these distortions with change of clothes for faggots, still in the Barber shop for a pedicure and went to the car wash ?

P
Palych Rokov 07.06.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
I'm talking about physics ! It is clear that you played on the calculator, but the physics of the cloak she could only fuck pictures !
Game 2010 I took on FKH-8350 + gth 670 SLI, in 2012, the year that the system was not perfect. DE version launched on the i7-5960x + rtx 2080 super, not the top of course, but not quite a calculator, because at 4K above 60 fps consistently at max

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

BaatarTengu
In regarde 2080Ti from 88к and above depending on klady:
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/filter/?id=NDAzOTs2NywxNTQxNA==
It is more expensive than 1000$

X_ray_83
Mafia 2 for the first time was on someone else's PC, some there were core 2 duo 2, something GHz + 9600GT + 2GB RAM,Win XP x86.FPS did not measure, but some of the performance issues experienced.Monique was 1680x1050

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

BaatarTengu
Me you better, I want the second in sli to take)

X
X_ray_83 07.06.20

P. Rock
So on the old wood and hardware it's running fine. It is about the updated libraries Phyxs as if a 5.0 version ! On the old version and old video card, all the rules because the new hardware the new library.