3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paladinm 07.06.20 11:34 am

Impressions of the game (GRID 2)

Yesterday I tried with the wheel,while like that.Management adequate.Definitely going to drive!!!
171 Comments
Sort by:
J
JONNE777 07.06.20

I don't know me shift 2 is more like it,I'm in it right now and play it like behind the wheel do you hear the suspension the car rides really wobbles on bumps.!Grid 2 holo simple as that

C
Cruz80 07.06.20

Don't know anyone there, but I'm happy. Maybe it was just because a lot of it was not expecting. Fun game, even provocatively so, I would say. Former management, however, no, it was easier to ride (and maybe it's for the best), a bunch of new modes(the first part I got bored after 30 minutes and then I downloaded a save file, where everything was open), a decent picture(a good optimization). In General, I'm in this game to rest and not clog up the brain with thoughts about the simulation and realism, and what you truly wish. Simulators (more less decent) - LFS, GTR, Shift, in the end, but not GRID(neither the first nor the second). All enjoy the game!

Oh, I almost forgot - the drifting guys from Codemasters, though, managed to mess up, but get used to it somehow or something.

H
Hanabishi 07.06.20

Here it is only worth playing, but obviously tried, even the post fell
Spoiler

B
Bombardirovschik 07.06.20

Yeah,looks like a real slag,just a gesture.That the picture that physics....ehhh![censored] Starting a showdown ditched all their races in the cal!
Go to the ETS 2 to play-everything is there and OK and the view from the cockpit extreme racing and 720 strong cars with a backhoe on the trailer!AND TUNING!

pix.PlayGround.ru

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

A
ASKED48 07.06.20

I first grid does not like, and this is a nice play to Joss, a, count pleases the eye.

F
FX-Baikal 07.06.20

I don't like the game...horrible!!! In Driver San Francisco where it was better...

S
Shkapcheg 07.06.20

smoke from the rubber very much and it is straight from the fells, is the car a little driftnet
like a hedgehog damn it

R
Ruyder 07.06.20

when I wrote the first post was wrong,passing game a little more I'm starting to like it more ,my rating 8.3

V
VaNkeloff 07.06.20

I'd rather be playing GRID 2 than the last NFS.
Just a good game, worth the money - nothing more to say :)

M
Makc1977 07.06.20

The game is excellent, a real contender for the title of best game of the year. Laughter is one of those who calls neodekvatnoe management simulator. It went well and wouldn't go back. Money well spent.Kodemasters keep it up.

T
TXNY 07.06.20

Not enough realism from the 1st part, but it is OK.

A
Astralysterious 07.06.20

Toy - teen arcade. Much better than the last couple NFS. The view from the cockpit is absolutely not needed. Those who passed a couple of different routes, remember the view from the cockpit of the first Grid, review and just imagine how you would play here. You'd have to slow down for every little bit a sharp turn, not to mention the stiletto, after all, take place in the skid from the cockpit costs a lot of nerves. But opponents of such garbage and not suffer on the speed of their slip. I passed the first Grid at the beginning of the game we tried from the cab, but after a couple of restarts and forgot about it until the very end. The Shift 1,2 and F1 the view from the cockpit is appropriate: there is a completely different behavior of the cars.

v
v1806v 07.06.20

Hello good people (Il zloi XS )
Personally, I still like that because I do not like too complex simulator games because there is no time for a serious race . Would the younger and more time - play shift, and the like. Like recently many games are really upset and did not meet oridana . And here the Graphics are good , the controls are quite simple , but do not say that very arcade . There are some nuances and very blunt and to relax does not come out. Plus the game is even on weak computers and can play those who do not have the money to buy a wheel or geympad . A lot of trails . Minus - not enough machines ,don't consider it a big minus -tolerated. (damn, and why is there no Porsche's favorite car). Also, there is no view from inside the car - could add for hood reflection is perfect - though it eats a lot of processes in a computer. Actually, of course, want oprobovat multiplayer for me in games is important, and to give a definitive opinion.

Everyone who flies - try Repack from Khattab is without vyleta me . The problem people have - but this is normal apparently de first patch . So apparently postponed again the release of 7 - 14 . XS . (although the info is not quite tested by me)

Z
Zardonic_i_am 07.06.20

played the first two hours - while the experience is twofold. The game is certainly better than the latest versions of NFS, etc. stuff,but it is definitely worse than the first part.
verdict: I will play,but without much fun. so just when you want to races to drive going to ship this and not something else.

P
Pulsedriver84 07.06.20

IN fact the game is not bad ) rating from 8 to 9 ) there are drawbacks.But the game is definitely in better times bridge vanted 2012.Reminiscent of the shift 2 graphics looks like ,and so it is strange that f 1 2012 on the graph better .Can finished patches .You can play.

A
Artimiy 07.06.20

after the Gran Turismo of course there are very easy controls.. it's clearly not a simulator.. although the developers put on notice.. that's more arcade ) Has its pluses and minuses.. but the toy overall is good)

J
JONNE777 07.06.20

In GENERAL, better NID fo speed there is not even specified,simple as that goal, and all I here dirt 2 and grid 1 I think their games are standard!dirt 2 finally sweetie

v
v1806v 07.06.20

Yes no kids -- you should not omit the game so well done and you can see that work has been done . and money vtyanul not weak because they completely passed on the race and abandoned the shooters . Create a bunch of runs and the dialogue is good - it's not a finger in the ass to pick. Here, money is necessary to pay for each hour of work of the programmer . And the game was created more than a year according to information.And the fact that the crisis is likely because in dirt 3 add-ons began to sell almost every meter of the route and individual trees with wheels and cars . Konechno I'm exaggerating a bit but it gives the direction in the direction the thoughts about their deplorable at that time position .

B
Bombardirovschik 07.06.20

In General,it is now possible to make a full impression on the game.
So what we have on the FACTS:
1-the graphics got better,he's good.
2-damage no change moved from the first grid (even the front end of the Mustang is deformed geometrically 100% the same as in the first grid-distorting in terms of realism)
3 - the handling is much arcade,now it is very clear and all you have time to brake and hit the gas,no fighting with the car,as it was in the first grid,anymore.
4-the view from the cabin,the repetitions could be cut-they are now dull than the first grid, and all girth.
In the example.
My summary - the game does not give challenge,not the fan.Now it's just a ride on cars on tracks.AND THAT'S ALL.

a
aligator76 07.06.20

Yes, the normal game! it is a pity that have removed race to the bottom,still arcade,but this mode nepomeshaet,everyone probably remembers how the 1st grid was delayed in this mode the majority of players! =)