3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 07.06.20 11:40 am

TESO vs WoW which is better?

What MMORPG do you think is better
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 07.06.20

TESO without additional investments not to pass.Despite the fact that bought the game.In WOW easier-Pay a subscription and you'll Supplement,and is free to do whatever you want.In TESO many recipes you have to buy with real money.And not only recipes.

d
darkpromo 07.06.20

They play so differently that comparing them is silly

i
insel260 07.06.20

LexxProAktiv
TESO, both in General and then any MMORPG has no end, so go you won't get the same wow.
TESO consists of chapters, each Chapter its own event. World war II consists of Addons, each addon its own event. In TESO, in world war II, each new part is worth the money. The price is about the same (1.5 to TESO, 2K world war II, but in world war II, and a mandatory subscription at 600 rubles each month). So, speaking your language - the second world war, also did not pass without attachments.
mus115
See, there is a huge difference in these games. The truth is, they don't even make sense to compare. It is like comparing a Legendary Forza Horizon and CPR. Here and there the racing genre, but games are different. In General I will try to paint in shorter and clearer.

1. TESO will be interesting to those who loves and plays in a series of Scrolls (Morra, Oblivion, Skyrim).
2. Combat mechanics of TESO is pretty complicated for a beginner. All the skills and skills you have to pump. To do it for you, no one will. They are not opened with a certain level and with maximum damage. You step by step needs to improve your skills in battle.
3. Multicrossover. In TESO you can be who you want, spit on the established framework (as is common in other MMORPGs). I want to be an all-powerful sorcerer, to go with a shield and armor? Please! Want to be a dark assassin, a vampire, lurking in the shadows, but from the armor you want to see magic mantle and cutting the enemy's school of magic - please. The main thing is your imagination and straight up, that would have coped with all that you have done.
4. The system of non target. Who have before you - and cut.
5. The world is big, but to fly on it, but you can ride a horse.
6. All done with her own hands. Crafting, building, pumping etc.

In short. If you compare the second world war and TESO, at the moment:
WWII Casuarina grindilka for children, with one-button, well button a maximum of 3 characters.
TESO oldschool hardcore grindilka. To play it need a big imagination and straight arms.

PS Full Russian language support (text) in TESO will be added with the patch on Graymoor (new Chapter), and while there is an addon Rueso.

But each decides which of these games better. If you want a light and relatively quick game - I Came, I saw, I conquered. You in world war II. But do not think that wow is bad or kids, no, he's good, very good. Big, full bodied, rich on events. But, too common, in terms of individualization.
I played in the second world war, I don't know how many thousands of hours. It's probably tens of thousands. But for me, WWII ended on LK, even though I played all the subsequent add-ons, up to the BFA, inclusive. TESO became a distraction, as I like to make himself whole, including in games. Don't like to give everything at once and ready. Because of TESO, I feel better.

In my opinion, it's better to play in wow and TESO. It is different, but no less unique games. And each gives something of their own. They cannot be compared in all parameters. Just don't make sense. This is a totally different game, though, and unites them to one genre!!!

i
insel260 07.06.20

mus115
Oh Yes, I forgot to write one more important aspect. In TESO you 80% of the time you run around the world, completing quests and going through the different stories, and 20% of the time you spend on the game. When nabet champion (better look in the Internet, long time to paint what it is), there is already a higher priority is given to events and Ganjam, but still, at least 50% of the time after champion, you're still going to run the world passing a very interesting chain of quests.
In wow you grinded mobs and doing quests, interspersed with the passage of the dungeon only to the maximum level. On interest only in the dungeon and collecting achievements (achievements), but it's certainly not for everybody. In fact all the way to max LVL you grinded, and then beat the bosses in instances.
You would be more interesting? Up to you.

PS Pvp in TESO is not to compare with any game. Even on the battlefields in world war II you never see! These events can be compared, perhaps with OLO in the second world war, but unfortunately, Bob is now extremely popular mode (but as annealed at LK... Wow, nostalgia). So for a real mass Pvp against hundreds of players, you in TESO.

r
requiemmm 07.06.20

TESO is good as a single IMO, a few hundred hours of play only singlovi quests, beautiful location and all, but as a pvp-project it sucks. Simply because constantly emerge immortal one-button builds. In search of easy money thrown in the regular DLS, there is another set that no one test, this set combined with other sets of skill makes you immortal, or rather not kill a group of less than 10 people. And rushed, the whole server clowns Troll-builds. Then nerf and nerf even that was only used in pve, so Karibasy podnasrat, then the new DLS from inept and greedy fools, again iMovie builds, nerf again...and so on. And there you can have characters in different alliances, so two of the Alliance in the Union, always make the third dry, dull crowd. You 20, 100 fight how you want. And there crappy network code that allows you to trigger a disconnect of the opponent, so...I go there for a long time did not come, the single is passed, and the pvp sucks.
World war II, more primitive, more terrible, the actual button does, stupid type balls and empty them, and the classic is classic is not, it's such a Frankenstein's monster on the engine of the Legion, with all the bugs Legion, many interesting pieces of the classics to endure did not, but in the mood to play and the first few months it's even fun.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

no one did not play and even do not understand how it will vote for TES-about
because of the second world war I don't like from the point of view of visual design. even with the Warcraft 3 bombed
well, there as if that is some amorphous idea about a certain state of the world which can be consonant or not with my view of the proper world war II if we extrapolate it from Warcraft is some magic technology, spliced seats and paraline developed with material powder of all Yes steam with preserved places of medieval fortifications (although there is technology like recently came the squeaked and mortar is the next-gen so it's not yet had time to adapt) short powder fensi I don't really like thunders.
plus Bob older is there a question of graphics, the graphics heritage and styling TES-0 more modern graphics and realistic dizaines more detailed like Skyrim with mods.
so it's very subjective so

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 07.06.20

Games from different eras and different universes. And Vova and teska a great choice.

A
Anderby 07.06.20

Final Fantasy XIV

m
mus115 07.06.20

TESO the same kind of failed compared to WOW and not so popular

G
Gossamer 15.07.20

All Amateur

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.07.20

insel260 wrote:
ena is about the same (1.5 to TESO, 2K world war II, but in world war II, and a mandatory subscription at 600 rubles each month). So, speaking your language - the second world war, also did not pass without attachments.
So all of these mashki x-Ren. Moreover, that paid for the game itself, still to pay each month... for what? For... what? The game is already purchased.

P
Plaveck 02.12.20

requiemmm
Well in wow with the balance no better then druids hilo tanks dd get the horseradish kill then magicians from the invisibility of fairball leave then dh in flight will demolish hph doxno there is a problem with balance well the question where they are not there