3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WitcherD 07.06.20 06:33 pm

Gaps in texture,the extra texture in the game,the textures are invisible. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to share the solution to the problem given in the title!I started the problem from Novigrad!special importance I she did not betray.But on Skellige all hell broke loose!Everything was dalannah extra textures,dips and transparency teksturkami.(Example on screen)Played the pirates version 1.22,repak from hatab.'ve read on the forum,tried everything nothing helped,played with the video card from the red!All were talking shit about her,like she is to blame!Yes,I agree from the AMADA a lot of schools,but the problem was not the drivers,and in the version of the game and the Repack!If you have the same problem as me here's a way to get rid of it!
1.We carry the complete game,go to the documents folder and delete the folder Witcher 3(it has configs and saved),but before that copy the save where you play on the working table,anywhere an..
2.Install the game again,run,create a new game,went to training with CRIS save and exit.
3.Throw in the folder with the save your save game.
4.Go to the game,load the save and all the problem disappeared!
PS if you are a pirate,shaking repak from hatab version 1.31

11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sektor33 07.06.20

Direct not the captain, and General.

H
Heksenpey 07.06.20

And what you want from the pirates? When the developed released the update, you lose it, if you want to play normally, with the correction of bugs and errors, or permanently install fixes, or buy a license, or just download a normal pirate. And such maneuvers that you describe is certainly not bad, but it's all long and stupid! And each time to reinstall the game, if you're stuck in the texture - this is nonsense!

B
BillyMi11igan 07.06.20

fu man for the pirates to play in this great game!!!

I bought it with all the additions before the game's release on pre-order!!!

Z
Zefos 07.06.20

WitcherD wrote:
PS if you are a pirate,shaking repak from hatab version 1.31
Are you currently encourage piracy or just pirate the build advertise?

Normal people download pirate only to see is to buy the game or not.

D
Danil Zotov 07.06.20

Heksenpey
what pirates? the Witcher pirates not and when it was not and there was steam and GOG version, the game generally there is not any protection, in fact this is the same license free

W
WitcherD 07.06.20

Zefos
dear not everyone has money on the game)

R
RBunny 07.06.20

Hmm,pirates...
The game is on sale sometimes for about 500 rubles worth.Not so much money,and such problems as you,no

m
m_roma 07.06.20

and last topic for me zaminusovali, when I wrote that swing 1.31 or buy litsuhu, there is less error, now there are discounts in Gog 50%

L
LaFeT666 07.06.20

Stupid to buy litsuhu necessary, and enjoy the game without bugs

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

I have litska.Such bullshit,as the author in three places of the game was
Here in this place, the bots fail in 1.31:

A couple of other places where Geralt himself has failed,I don't zaskrinil.I only remember one was in Novigrad,but I from it quickly got
In General,more complaints about glitches and bugs in those versions of the game that is not connected to a permanent server GOG or Steam

LaFeTsewa
Minor bugs will still be.For example,the pieces of meat in the air remain.I have Korolik stuck in one place:

The girl danced vozduhe:

Bow bandit hung in the air:

Bought the game immediately with the release of its

S
Sergey Donaev 07.06.20

repak from catalysta very good .hatab mouth joists .the mouth of catalysta everything cool on my bucket already has to 15ур spool.fps from 30 to 44 .ай3 3.2 ....HD Radeon 5700 1гиг ..4гига operas