3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBR1 08.06.20

Negative - the absence of division into classes (paladin, monk, warrior, etc.); Oh, and most importantly, perhaps, of the cons, the game more reminds me of the job because of fighting;
plus the game is atmospheric, especially the feeling of hopeless situation in the game (grey tones in urban planning, and indeed throughout the game world, which is very like).

edit
And another annoying shot through the knee, every second of the guard.

6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
lolwut?

k
korol.de 08.06.20

Negative - the empty world, in the big cities is only 9-15 PS not counting guards

h
hamingu 08.06.20

All right you say, just a lot of mistakes. And boy, is subtly noticed.

W
Warface 08.06.20

Most likely the author is full of ambitions included the complexity of the master, and he did not. It makes no sense to contrarguments. I can advise to read detailed guides and articles on the game, which describes the whole point of using skills and stuff. To train your dragon? You looked in the wrong mythology, dragons once ruled by Mundus, too proud and ambitious, this is not a simple animals, and the view is much higher than a mortal, the power of Aetherius in their blood and voice.

_
_Vectorman_ 08.06.20

Remmo
You first play the game, yeah OK play! And then you evaluate it!

R
Remmo 08.06.20

_Vectorman_
Already on the sixth level of boredom!
The improvements needed!

_Vectorman_
And then I'm not saying the game is bad just !!!!unfinished!!!! - read carefully!!!!

And then the story Just do not add elements that are interesting and exciting flying on a dragon?)))

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 08.06.20

If you will continue insulting the author of the topic, I will ban. If the author is wrong in his reasoning, it can be easy to correct, no raids in the style of ololo the author of word play in the game better careful..

S
SKATboy 08.06.20

Remmo
Serious enemies found? Tell me, maybe we will. Of course the fight will be weak. The horse does not need, a ride from kanjosen in all cities, distances to objectives is considerably reduced. Where did you get the weapon with such low damage, I think after LVL 8 damage 50? You have to kill dragons, not ride them, this is the main goal of the main quest. Spend at least 20 hours and pump at least one line of up to 50, then get high, or go to MF3, where the weapon is always deadly.

R
Remmo 08.06.20

SKATboy
Yeah you're probably right, but that's not the problem I just after 6ого level got bored and now I play other games can be when be would return to her, and by the way tell in the future what line to pump)

B
BLVCK BEVRD 08.06.20

_Vectorman_

++++

the author, from what you Lack,where almost everything is...

R
Remmo 08.06.20

SUMMERSET
More specifically, which of the following is there?

S
SKATboy 08.06.20

Don't know, it's a matter of taste. I'm always the warrior with one-handed weapon + blacksmithing is the simplest course. Great RPGs don't come every day, so don't razbrasivayutsya. Risen 2 will be released soon. On the downside Skyrim? Many of them were known prior to the game (just look at the name of the developer and already know what to expect). About life simulation answer is, not soon we wait for adequate NPS, WHILE THIS is UNREALISTIC.

R
Remmo 08.06.20

Well done I like that people are defending this game, I like it just like for my taste, so it is an obvious defect and all, if you love and dedication it will prescribe what is necessary to close eyes to all not a few important nonsense are done in the game.

R
Remmo 08.06.20

And here's another trick) - Dragon on the 10th level, I killed 3 or 4 beats and almost win the first time and are protected from it without serious problems--- and walk into the cave there are ice Troll or a giant(does not matter) so he kills me with two consecutive strikes two times on earth! Is that the balance of forces and to destroy it need to squirm and the scrolls to activate and magic and weapons to razmechtalsya, All of it annoying and angry.

k
kain_O 08.06.20

Remmo, you are still little enough to make conclusions. Pumping absolutely any type of weapons by the middle of the game allows you not to care about who it's attacking you. This, of course, if properly pumped. I would just the same attributed to the cons of the game excessive ease, no matter what weapons not to use it.

Dragon on the 10th level, I killed 3 or 4 shot
And what difficulty are you playing?

Well, firstly I respect the company Bachesda softworks at least for the fact that they created Fall Out.
Makes my brain this proposal.

T
Tony Quick 08.06.20

For me, the only significant minus is the lack of proper cutscenes(well, except for finishing moves,they are sometimes so into the topic that the mood lift), etc.
It is sooo atmospheric,beautiful,rich,but her clumsiness in terms of animation and performances sometimes, a direct killing...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 08.06.20

Well firstly I respect the company Bachesda softworks at least for the fact that they created Fall Out.

I would be strangled:)

m
mifora 08.06.20

agree)
to strangle

R
Remmo 08.06.20

Z4b3o8v7p
What's wrong in my sentence? so much criticism, I don't mind criticism but at least you justify that to anybody dislike the company, or the game Fall Out New Vegas?

R
Remmo 08.06.20

And here's another interesting turns to get pleasure from the game need to suffer to 50ого level and there to get a buzz and use that buzz for an hour or two because it's getting boring.
For example Sacred 2 ice & blood - no, of course not to compare with Skyrim but if you think there was magic and many branches of development, there was the weapon variety was struck, and the effectiveness especially against ordinary enemies - sufficient, it was fun to play even at 10th level and it was(what's important) tactical use of magic, coupled with arms(cold). And mounts first the horse and then specials. animals. And the pumping of the hero could be from a horse and a hero to create one single deadly weapon!
Do not know about you, but I think the point of simple things, more thought.
Do not judge strictly I'm not an avid gamer just fun to discuss and play in the game current, so the fun was.)