3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaIIIa 08.06.20

all right, here described, all the little things are not worked, there this, that, third, fifth, tenth. But why does nobody understand that this is a very tough game. Throughout the world there is only one such, where the first-person view, a tremendous open world, you can buy a house there and set everything up to get a bunch of chips life, in cities, people live, not days nights twist grind. Generally, the game must be very powerful to recycle to the first person she looked decent. What are some other games? The Witcher? Gothic? They are from the third, and there nichrome from the fact that in Skyrim. Diablo and sacred are generally lower level, it's not a full game. If you give Blizzard to make scrolls, then if it is Diablo waiting 10 years or how many have already... then the scrolls would have left 20-25 years. And th all great game for the animation? And show me a open world game, and that there was a cool animation. What is this, mass effect? Ed. the game I remember. So it's already open, there all linear and all the animation in the cutscenes is tied.

M
Master of Shadows 08.06.20

SaIIIa
Lovi like!
I agree, people underestimate the technical side of the game.
And this... is Mass effect not an RPG. OK?

D
Draugvat 08.06.20

SaIIIa
you're right but I can work with her at least half a year to bugs in the quests was not!

R
Remmo 08.06.20

You are right the game world is huge and it's beautiful just add these little things and the game will be Oh....Naya!
I've never met a game with such beautiful peace and nature. But as in all games there is a but.))

R
RikoChiko 08.06.20

Well firstly I respect the company Bachesda softworks at least for the fact that they created Fall Out.
This is what company is about and what kind of game? And this is your fall Out not only your Bachetta did.

M
Master of Shadows 08.06.20

Remmo

That is so true comrade!

A
Androed987 08.06.20

A lot of cons
there are pluses but very few of them
cons
animation
engine
-huge amount of bugs
-not finished story
-gameplay
poles
-freedom of action
graphics,but you can modify
-a huge world
-skill tree
-multilevel system
-a lot of the plot bugs
quite a significant disadvantages and no significant advantages
although work developed a couple of months with bugs would have coped with the plot too well, about the gameplay and the engine, I'm not talking to Bethesda if she had fixed those bugs would be something

R
Remmo 08.06.20

Recochica
Che is not how I wrote and what you write is a drug addict?
Inappropriately person to go I won't call!

R
Remmo 08.06.20

Blah Yes I deleted your Bacescu and the topic was not bachetta, some not to understand, that is.

_
_Vectorman_ 08.06.20

Remmo
Interplay may punish you!

S
SKATboy 08.06.20

Remmo
Yes, you shouldn't Fall Out Aceste attributed, at least three at the end was framed, honored Wikipedia or folder around. Incompetence allegations annoying. Good LUCK

s
strelok12 08.06.20

Androed987
Don't ever put a foul 3 + and tes 3 + in the cons engine. You modders for it can be beat))) Thanks to your minus the rest of them disappear in 2-3 months after the release of the editor.

G
Ghost_61 08.06.20

Remmo
Already on the sixth level of boredom!

All clear. Do not read further..

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

How many have not read the like this everywhere in the credit mainly goes open and beautiful world, that's all, then people start to break the spear.

Explain the Nuba in what place it is beautiful.
What constitutes a beauty that is breathtaking. visually, the world - we're talking about the visible component ?

And the beauty consists of topological leveldesign and tied it exploring, at what exploring count vrazhin in the fortress here any side does not apply.
Exploring we're talking about is the jaw constantly scraping on the ground because it crashes every second turn around another corner of another design solution.
What design solutions for the landscape we see in the Sky ?

Flat as a table landscape without raisins forced a view of the mountains ?
Stuck generator monotonous trees ?
Odnoobrazie at the level of the constituent, no, not even blocks, but blocks the Nif ?
Mountains playing the role of walls in the game (let's not think about cheat mountain Arkhara named the horse) ?

Forgive me Nine, but in the Gothic the world was open with it all.
Three and a half loading locations for the entire game to suffer was possible. But ! This is not enough.
And Piranhas really cared about such an important part of beauty as the highlight and mystery of the unknown, constantly manipulating the space, in three planes at once, using the topological quirks, luring the player in close interesting locations and pushing out into the open, forcing us to climb mountains and descend into the cave because sent him there with a boring mission, but because it furnished another location so it's hard to get past not running back his fuckin ' hands and with them the eyes and ears.

Compare UT99 and 2004 and above.
The difference is in the topology and scale at the forums people just rests on the fact that increasing the length of the gameplay runs deteriorated due to the fact the player have time thaw, topology became more predictable but nice easy solution to the choice of forks in the route, have become much less predicted over half a mile from the next fork, the fork themselves degenerated into a plane.

The player must in some sense be on a leash isn't long enough so he lost out of boredom, but not so short that he would have hanged himself on it.

D
DarkLord18 08.06.20

Pros : Everything.
Cons : there is no such.
Nyarg
Let them curse Talos blasphemer.

L
Last Engineer 08.06.20

I won't judge the pros and Mozah, just think that to eat 3 watermelon in the middle of a fight is a disrespect to any hardcore RPG player

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

And nhardcore too.
It's not just about watermelons.

If you don't play a tank, then the battle in the master can be very interesting, but the constant switching of potions, shouts, weapons, magic cures and appeals through the inventory makes a beautiful battle in turn-based strategy over a mug of energy allows not to fall asleep from boredom because the navigation in bottles and other things out a lot time that you do not save any mods like SkyUI, no shortcuts.
I have not passed on the company which it is impossible to give a simple command or instruction to retreat.

T
Tohno 08.06.20

Nyarg
Interesting point of view. I can not agree.

R
Remmo 08.06.20

Interesting indeed, and if you close your eyes to some things that play nice but it's not addictive(
Well, you probably know the feeling when you want again plunge into the world of the game that brings you pleasure when you are not playing you think
And that's where I will do so, and here it is better this way. And directly captures, and there's nothing like it well played a bit and even thought until no play and then again on start, but come on.

L
Last Engineer 08.06.20

And I do not have a clue how to play a role in Skyrim, all I need is a character and not a clone of Masnago prodigioso editor

But again, this is not a minus, because the problem is in me, in my dullness. No need to change the game and the brains!