3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
d
draught 08.06.20

Remmo
what you wrote about the slow weapon swings, damage to small, to train your dragon impossible, the horse is useless because it does not fight - it's NOT a bad thing, but just part of a HUGE plus is the realism of the world! even good's a trained GG can't flap 35 kg hammer with a speed of a helicopter propeller and damage at 20K is also not particularly realistic. where have you seen the horse that would pearl on a bear and won? and finally you sat in the saddle in real life?? how will you be a sword to bring down the wolf? you horse floor Boca first odrenasij and wolf laadli fall , because the horse at the moment of attack will not stand straight. to really fill up the predator only when you get off the horse.

Silence on the war
Minus - absence of division into classes I see no downside. pumped those skills you used. it's part of the realism, the case may be, and war magic shmalnut, and mage bow to get... to 50 lavlu HS in any class will not fit.

d
draught 08.06.20

Warface
dragons once ruled by Mundus, too proud and ambitious, this is not a simple animals, and the view is much higher than a mortal, the power of Aetherius in their blood and voice.
the man, I respect, said this was the answer.

d
draught 08.06.20

Remmo
Dragon on the 10th level, I killed 3 or 4 beats and almost win the first time and are protected from it without serious problems
put the patch to strengthen the dragons, good and really fit into the game thing.

d
draught 08.06.20

SaIIIa
Yes, all the little things are not worked, there this, that, third, fifth, tenth. But why does nobody understand that this is a very tough game. Throughout the world there is only one such, where the first-person view, a tremendous open world, you can buy a house there and set everything up to get a bunch of chips life, in cities, people live, not days nights twist grind
I subscribe to every word +

R
Remmo 08.06.20

draught
draught
Here you really don't understand))
Right now, I'll explain it all, well firstly this is a game where all things (I'm sorry) oxy....but unreal!!!!!!
What kind of reality is it???? About magic and about what the horse on the sheer cheekbone at an angle of 80 degrees is - you do not tell people about the reality spoke it is a game all of a cartoon. I'm not saying it's bad but if we are to make the game HISTORICAL AND REAL SERIOUS like you said what if there is this magic horse which goes with the person on the back and climb on the rocks??????????

Now the second!!!!
If a soldier on horseback rode up to the enemy was struck that the force of the impact was tripled, will detect the speed of the horse and FOR anyone WHO KNOWS(not to understand) on the horse(combat) wear a special leather case which closes the eyes and lead her though the flames!!!
The sword can't hold hands??? He's Deakin fucked him every step of the say - mighty magic and the power is not subject to ordinary people and raise the sword can't what?

And Third!
Read carefully I didn't want it on the enemies pearl I wanted to at least ordinary enemies could kill.

And the fourth!
Again, the story shoved! Well, where does history what do you know about history? I mean the normal story! Well really not nice at the end of the game to give the player sensations and more interest to give him connected to the dragon in a single weapon?

And The Fifth!
Wolf, you can soak the horse to flaming arrow! You are looking for an excuse! that's all!
I all read carefully! Then a strange replica go))

L
Last Engineer 08.06.20

Minus - absence of division into classes I see no downside

In other RPGs, most of the experience the player gets for completing quests, quests are also bound armor and weapons, respectively, the role are tied to quests. Of the ten quests never had nikogo values, it all depended on how many times you hit the creature with the sword, and the wagering provided classes(although I never believed it) in any case in Skyrim there are no classes means no wagering. I can't play an Archer, because there is no such class, I can't play the character, because it is empty and is made in the editor, I don't know how to play a role in Skyrim.

T
Tohno 08.06.20

Dimicednb
Bro, not all games with a choice of class of player is given this class to play. In my memory I remember the first Gothic, where the class problem was solved by joining one of the factions with all the relevant changes to the storyline.

If the game does not respond to the class of your character (fighting with mobs don't count, I'm talking about quests), then rolplay also impossible. What is it, when the stupid barbarian of the asshole and thief хитрож0пого the same options dialog, branches of the plot, the ending?

s
strelok12 08.06.20

Dimicednb
And because you play it yourself. Tell me who you, in reality, prohibit is a long fight with fists, in the conflict just to get the gun?? You also play a role. His own. TES is the theatre of one actor, who is also the Director of the submission and owner of the circus which he satisfied. Why role-play? Nafig to pretend to be a hero and go on a break, if you can quietly kill an enemy from a bow, why mesiti main Draper half hour if you can kill him from behind with daggers, or to look for banks with a potion of health when you odinitsa spells?
Glasgow
Who said that the barbarian can't learn to steal, and the thief gets clubbed kuvaldoy and smash the heads of enemies?
This is the beauty of the series, but if you can't understand it, it does not mean that the game is bad... it's Just not your game.

L
Last Engineer 08.06.20

Glasgow
On my peer General class of forest, and in the battle to choose. In Gothic you need to choose a faction and get faction unique armor, a unique plot, the dialogue line - for me it is roleplaying, I'm on another RPG not perceive. But in Skyrim so impossible to do, too little character and plot.

strelok12
Why role-play? Really, why in RPG role-play

s
strelok12 08.06.20

Dimicednb
Okay... If you're so stupid, or so they pretend to be good, then I'll chew. Are you on any going to play any role. In Skyrim you're still and invent itself it is not limiting the scope to those that gave developed. So it is clear?

Yeah haha you pull words out of context? If it's not arguing the dispute, and to prove his innocence - I can leave, I do not like to argue with is inadequate. If not, then be kind enough to perceive the text and not individual citations.

T
Tohno 08.06.20

strelok12
I started not talking about it, comrade. I wanted to say that the class role system in the game does not mean that you can these classes to play. About TEC, I never said that. You haven't forgotten how to decipher RPG? If that same role is not to win, the game no longer has the right to be called role-playing.

Taschemta the example that you cited - is rather weak. Twenty years learning magic (imagine that character a backstory), and then take a sledgehammer and go to destroy the heads of the enemies? Life steal, Rob the houses of citizens, and then suddenly start to burn monsters oneshare?
You know, in this case, the class role-playing system will be more honest. Well, or classless, but with severe restrictions as in Arcanum.

The funny thing is that it's harder to make megacampaign not Morrissey or the Sky, and in that, many times drenched with mud and swearing oblivion. From the point of view of role-play, Oblivion is much more honest. Don't impose the role of Oh-hero-hero-all-things, but just human(measure/Khajiit/Argonian), who got into a difficult binding. And role system strongly prevents doing megacampaign and gently alludes to the rigid specialization of the hero.

R
Remmo 08.06.20

Know that the bad that when adequate patch will be released then half of the players will not want to play for reasons:
1. The game has passed, and pass again not hunting.
2. Same as first + released a new game has switched to them.
3. Even if you start to play in the near future get bored so as we have all seen it.
So we have to think and not will we lose players to the release of the patch before you release the game in progress.
And not paying attention to the mistakes you can play, all the same what to take and pull out of the Corvette ZR1 engine and all the stuffing, and put the skeleton at home and say nice - same, well I looked and admired and tired and confused?...

L
Lavuer 08.06.20

In every game you can find flaws. Especially 2 months after its release. And remember, of course, everybody was playing Skyrim for the first 4-5 days without stopping. And for those who will claim that the game they got tired after a couple of hours - you can safely spit in the face, because it would be a blatant lie. Meeting with bugs, not any animation, some clumsiness of the AI - it is not pleasant, do not argue. But on the mend and careful polishing of all this the developers have gone more than a dozen months. For me - so better get in early a bit crude, but quite playable product (Passed Skyrim in the first version and have not seen anything critical). All the moments with glitches and not docks quests fixable. Simply use the console and not to go ahead of time in all sorts of hot spots. Finally I want to mention one thing: personally, I the world of Skyrim, its quests, a situation not at all tired even after 2 full playthroughs. And I'm sure I'll be back there after the release of the creation kit and mods to the addition of storyline quests. And as a fact on a thorough study of most of the games took me a maximum of 2-3 days. And to fully explore Skyrim, I spent 2 months. This alone speaks volumes...

_
_Vectorman_ 08.06.20

Remmo
3 I fall more than 5 times passed... It came out in 2008(I 1 time and passed). Deus Ex 1 more than 10, that came out in 2000(the first time was in 2003). And these games I passed not for the beautiful graphics or min. number of bugs, but because of the quality quests! Skyrim so not deprived!

N
NMRF 08.06.20

The game of such size and on such a scale, there are no disadvantages.....

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 08.06.20

The author, I agree, you may be the Master play... I Always start from the middle level. I'm familiar with the game first. You say:
1. The graphics is excellent. I completely agree.
2. From childhood not to fight. Also agree, for that long they can be reproached. hope all is well after the release of Creation'and this is correct.
3. The horse is stupid and useless. Here, I slightly disagree. Yes she's dumb but she's not useless. Unfortunately early in the game it will not buy, because it costs 1K septims, but it is very useful when you have to make the long journey, and you have this place is not explored. you sat on the konyashki and drove at full speed to the catacombs... nice. One? Perhaps because the protagonist is only one ass. And horses can buy as much as you want. they each are stable.
4. Fighting not understand that? I see you only played in Folk, and what ever saliva VATS. The fighting there has been done in detail, but it will come down to swell. against serious bosses you say? you about what else Mike? Who met during the shoot? Or the Leader of the bandits? Looks like you really never played a TES... I know only a few really seryoznyh opponents, and one of them is the dragon (tired of freezing)...
5. The scope is too long? And you try even a simple sword. You probably the hand will crumble. You think how much this weapon weighs in the real world... Then I think developed was gunning for realism.
6. Shields - a Useless thing??? I have many games about the middle ages was the Paladin, the Shield saved my bacon more than once. First, of course it takes away life, but then when you bleed, the enemy will wish they never put it on your shield. Because the shield can not only block, but also to break!, while the enemy swings at you in a forceful blow.
7. Luke - not understand that? In Skyrim, though I am a paladin, but a bow is always with me. If you need to fill up a quick game, or to Bang some of starozhily, I always get Onions! and shoot at a concealed attack!!! If not killing, then at least hurt badly. Remains on once rubanut sword, and you can wait and shoot again!
8. Weapons are not effective? Dull sword - a Stupid warrior. A good adventurer always sharpens his sword. I personally went up to LVL considerable only pumping a blacksmith, and after I sharpened Sword and a Bow, and then drove all the armor for my size.
9. Dragon to tame not? You're Dragonborn, and your task is to rid the world of them, and not to produce tame dragons! If you want to tame this, then put Midas magic and create dragon while mana is!!! In addition, later you can (I do not know), or That'mind to call or even how, but you can summon your dragon!
10. Cons can't play? These disadvantages rendered interesting quests (though there are identical to the horror =)) and that for a game of this size, these disadvantages are not huge, except that about the horse as long run himself.
11. Here's my advice. Download TES I: Arena and go through it. Then download TES II: Daggerfall and also go and then TES III: Morrowind. Then just get behind TES IV: Oblivion, as well as play other games in the series not to get behind TES V: Skyrim

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 08.06.20

PS: waiting for critics and other reviews

Z
Zhirnyy Kot 08.06.20

1) the Bow should swing and sharpening(LOLWUT? to sharpen the bow?), he's turning into a superweapon.
2) Shield is really useless, not in the sense it's better without it, I don't care, I either parry the blow or Dodge or block and shield in no time.

T
Tough_Gat 08.06.20

Lavuer
02.02.12 19:30

Totally agree with you. I started playing this game a few days before the new year and almost 2 months have passed, and I even go do not have time to finish.

Galen Starkiller Marek
04.02.12 09:50
and
Remmo
31.01.12 12:52
1. I agree - the graphics are excellent, especially if it is a little more to decorate.
2. Is it so important? I won without a horse actually running around on foot and because of mod Wars in Skyrim don't.
3. The fact that the horse is stupid, then I agree. But the most useful horse in terms of travel and tanking (if the theme Creator is waiting for this) is Tenegrin. Do not like the purchase of a horse, the author? Pass the quests of the Dark Brotherhood and you for free will Tenerrima that I personally Master held out against several dozen Markarth guards, who for some reason rushed at me first thing when I got out of Markarth, and the poor horse all his weight. In the end, while I was dealing with private guards, who attacked me, Tenegrin have stayed and fought (he even HP is probably not taken), and I killed them all alone without partners.
4. Author, you are a whiner (insult I'm not going with you, it's just a fact). If you do not like fighting because you, probably, still in the outfit but still not sharpened iron sword, then I'm sorry - no comment.
5. Swipe you too long? My friend, Yes this is a two-handed weapon. Show me the finger at the game where the dvuruchnikami same agile as odnorodnymi. No such game, no.
6. To swing the branch the branch boards have not tried? Try it, you'll be surprised by the effect when you pumped it.
7. Now about the bows - and sneak up from behind and aim the religion does not allow? In the beginning, if you successfully sneak up and hit the enemy, then he had a bad health will fly.
8. Here I agree with Galen. Swords should ALWAYS be sharpened, and armor too. Damage and protection, respectively, will grow and grow the more you have pumped kuznecka.
9. Hmm. Galen is right - it's not the mythology. Want a hand on the dragon battle help? Pass the campaign mode for the HS and kill Alduin, almost at the end of the main sujecki and get the dragon and the heroes of Sovngarde, kotoryy will come to you at the call of the Creek and help.
10. What are the downsides? I cons have not noticed. The only thing noticeable is the localization of shit. Of serious bugs I found just a bug with Esbernom, which I have long and successfully corrected. Especially developed to fix all the mistakes and shortcomings, what you keep off of them, I don't understand (I'm the author).
And anyway, author, I play on Master and I only draugry warlords, unless you are lucky and meet in the Imperial light armor can overwhelm one and all. The rest I can easily do until you get/forge decent armor.

R
Remmo 08.06.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
Basically you're right. First I want to say that you're good because you have your opinion justified and expressed without judging my opinion on your words you can actually think.
Now I continued and now I realized how to play I upped my odoroku, Smith was a good, blocking and recovery, now has become powerful. Enemies the problem was solved, but of course the cons for this game but noticed in General as the game is massive it can be a little hammer on it.
And what about the previous series then I'm sorry I don't want to play the previous one, since I suspect that they are even more flawed than this. Thank you for your opinion.